Sevco Thread

Supposedly a 3rd player close to be announced for them....Bongani Zungu (no me neither). Apparently another holding type midfielder. That's him, Davis, Kamara and the Rat competing for a place. 

Morelos must surely be away for a hefty fee. And they're quite obviously going all-in to stop the 10IAR. Let's hope that failure leads to another Ibrox liquidation

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Celtic getting 10 in a row will absolutely ruin these idiots lives. It’s going to be amazing, almost on a par with the old club dying. The huns really needed to sign some top quality players to stop it happening. These are not top quality players.

They look quality on paper. Even Celtic don’t sign the ready made article. Every signing is a risk but unfortunately they look pretty good signings! Roofe does have a bit of a injury record though and probably why anderlecht let him go after signing him not all that long ago. Missed about half the games got them last season...

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hopefully not if they’re thinking they’ll get €15m.

You'd have to imagine even that mob aren’t that stupid... surely?

We can but hope. 

Think they're expecting 20million Euro for him. They're due a couple of million of that to the Finnish club they signed him from but should still comfortably make a handsome profit after buying 2 (soon to be 3) new players. Might even have enough left over to pay off old Glib and Shameless.

However even a bloated Harvey is still > Roofe so they'll be weakened once he leaves and Roofe is apparently quite injury prone. Would be epic if the week after Morelos leaves, Roofe gets hospitalised by a centre half from Livi or the like trying to make a name for himself.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Think they're expecting 20million Euro for him. They're due a couple of million of that to the Finnish club they signed him from but should still comfortably make a handsome profit after buying 2 (soon to be 3) new players. Might even have enough left over to pay off old Glib and Shameless.

However even a bloated Harvey is still > Roofe so they'll be weakened once he leaves and Roofe is apparently quite injury prone. Would be epic if the week after Morelos leaves, Roofe gets hospitalised by a centre half from Livi or the like trying to make a name for himself.

Still owe money to Kent as well mind! Don’t think they paid 7 million up front and probably money to Ghent as well for Hagi, the incurring loss caused by the coronavirus as it cost us 10 million!,wonder how much it cost them?zungu for 5 million as well forecasted and apparently he is the new viera???

Il bet dykes is feeling rather fucking stupid he dyed his hair blue now?

he can choose  Australia any time he wants now the prick

hope he gets a career ender by the hun for a bit of poetic justice

you would think players would learn after Kamberi fiasco, apparently not

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Rangers spending is quite incredible.  There can't be many clubs in Europe who've spent as heavily as Rangers since covid19 started.

10-15M on Hagi, Itten, Roofe... close to tying up Zungu for another 3.5M.... and Balogun and Bassey on free transfers!

Would be quite funny if they didn't get Morelos punted.

3 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

I know it's depressing to think they can get a big fee for such a fat undisciplined shitebag.

But we've yet to see him sold or what the fee is- and whatever the media report we know it'll be about twice the actual fee.

The new signings could be financed with the euro money (due when they get knocked out I assume?) and the £3m Castore down payment I guess.

Is the prize money that much in Europa? It’s more the gates they make the money from is it not? 

Will be interesting to see end of year books as they normally lose a shit load! But with virus it must be 20-30m they are down now if they are going to invest all the Morelos money back into the team. Would be great if the got a tough draw in qualifying and didn’t make groups. That would be disastrous for them. 

I know it's depressing to think they can get a big fee for such a fat undisciplined shitebag.

But we've yet to see him sold or what the fee is- and whatever the media report we know it'll be about twice the actual fee.

The new signings could be financed with the euro money (due when they get knocked out I assume?) and the £3m Castore down payment I guess.

1 hour ago, slippers said:

Is the prize money that much in Europa? It’s more the gates they make the money from is it not? 

Will be interesting to see end of year books as they normally lose a shit load! But with virus it must be 20-30m they are down now if they are going to invest all the Morelos money back into the team. Would be great if the got a tough draw in qualifying and didn’t make groups. That would be disastrous for them. 

Not sure how much the prize money is but it's not as if theyll have bought these 2 strikers by paying the full fees up front. (Or the imaginary fees the media fanfare). It wouldn't take that much to cover a few down payments.

54 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

Not sure how much the prize money is but it's not as if theyll have bought these 2 strikers by paying the full fees up front. (Or the imaginary fees the media fanfare). It wouldn't take that much to cover a few down payments.

The way everything has been timed, it certainly add fuel to theory that Rangers have just decided they stop 10IAR regardless of the cost - then deal with the fall out afterwards.  

13 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

I suppose they were always going to spend on new players for the 10iar season.

Depressing but this season is going to just be a complete OF festival for the media.

Hopefully the Huns bankrupt themselves and liquidate their new club too.

I actually want this season done with already.

Sick hearing about 10IAR from every media outlet, and it’s barely August.

Makes me even more disinterested in Scottish football

• Upvote 1

By end of May predictions:

* Tims win league (10 in row).

* Stevie G long gone.

* Sevco in serious debt heading for rocks, and a return to division two at the very best (but with a fair wind total extinction).

Their current approach is 100% unsestanable. 

There may well, ultimately, be a vaccine found for Covid 19. Sevco 21? Not a hope!!!

1 hour ago, BungleJungle said:

Totally, this season I can barely get in the mood for it. Especially as each year the huns keep moving further n further away. And people thinking they will liquidate again are clutching at straws. Fuck Scottish biased Shitba

And what doesn't help is the fact that we are totally Raphael Sheidt.

With the news of lockdown being reimposed in Aberdeen, just write this season off. Hopefully by that time, we'll have a new manager

3 hours ago, Woody21 said:

By end of May predictions:

* Tims win league (10 in row).

* Stevie G long gone.

* Sevco in serious debt heading for rocks, and a return to division two at the very best (but with a fair wind total extinction).

Their current approach is 100% unsestanable. 

There may well, ultimately, be a vaccine found for Covid 19. Sevco 21? Not a hope!!!

The first two bits for sure. Celtic will most probably be better than the rest of us and the Huns will need a fall guy and thats Stevie G around Feb/March

The huns are claiming 1000s of their new castore tops have been sabotaged in the post.

Hermes (the courier) say they don't know anything about it.

Maybe the stuff is shite quality and falling apart, with the huns looking to deflect blame.

Or maybe fat huns cant get into the XXXXL size and so believe someone has put XXXXL labels on Medium sized tops?

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18630103.hermes-investigating-claims-2000-new-rangers-castore-kits-sabotaged-post/

Probably another hun urban myth, like their "relegation" and the hibs fans "attacking the players".

• Upvote 1