Sevco Thread

By end of May predictions:

* Tims win league (10 in row).

* Stevie G long gone.

* Sevco in serious debt heading for rocks, and a return to division two at the very best (but with a fair wind total extinction).

Their current approach is 100% unsestanable. 

There may well, ultimately, be a vaccine found for Covid 19. Sevco 21? Not a hope!!!

1 hour ago, BungleJungle said:

Totally, this season I can barely get in the mood for it. Especially as each year the huns keep moving further n further away. And people thinking they will liquidate again are clutching at straws. Fuck Scottish biased Shitba

And what doesn't help is the fact that we are totally Raphael Sheidt.

With the news of lockdown being reimposed in Aberdeen, just write this season off. Hopefully by that time, we'll have a new manager

3 hours ago, Woody21 said:

By end of May predictions:

* Tims win league (10 in row).

* Stevie G long gone.

* Sevco in serious debt heading for rocks, and a return to division two at the very best (but with a fair wind total extinction).

Their current approach is 100% unsestanable. 

There may well, ultimately, be a vaccine found for Covid 19. Sevco 21? Not a hope!!!

The first two bits for sure. Celtic will most probably be better than the rest of us and the Huns will need a fall guy and thats Stevie G around Feb/March

The huns are claiming 1000s of their new castore tops have been sabotaged in the post.

Hermes (the courier) say they don't know anything about it.

Maybe the stuff is shite quality and falling apart, with the huns looking to deflect blame.

Or maybe fat huns cant get into the XXXXL size and so believe someone has put XXXXL labels on Medium sized tops?

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18630103.hermes-investigating-claims-2000-new-rangers-castore-kits-sabotaged-post/

Probably another hun urban myth, like their "relegation" and the hibs fans "attacking the players".

• Upvote 1

Some hilarious stories about the quality of the Hun tops.  Well the few ones that have actually been delivered so far. 

Letters missing on arrival, badges and letters coming off in the wash.  Have to pay hermes to return too.  £70.00 per top paid for priority delivery.  Meanwhile Ashley is selling them cheaper at Sports Direct. 

Others telling folk to stop posting about it in case the Celtic fans find out that Castore have ersed it up. 

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I actually want this season done with already.

Sick hearing about 10IAR from every media outlet, and it’s barely August.

Makes me even more disinterested in Scottish football

Totally agree.

What makes it worse is clubs like our own are tightening our belts to deal with the pandemic impact - which isnt exactly helping take our attention off the Glasgow 2.

25 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I read that Castore don't actually make the stuff, it's all contracted out to 3rd parties. Actually passed a hun on Monday wearing one and it looked flimsy as fuck. Anyway hopefully we'll hear more sob stories about things going wrong with deliveries soon. 

I hoped you delivered a swift heedbutt as he passed?

Below from followfollow. Remember these cunts didnt have proof of negative test for their team to play against dundee utd a few weeks ago...
Fkn bams...

Sturgeon says a restriction of 5 miles for leisure so I can’t see Aberdeen being able to play a game in Perth this weekend. Granted a lot of their team/officials will stay out with Aberdeen but it’s not a good look them going to St Johnstone
5 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

No need to watch it now.

And the fat cunt doing himself no favours in the shop window.

pleasing.

Not according to Neil McCann 

Neil McCann

Former Hearts & Rangers winger on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: With Leverkusen's last game being 4 July and the heat out there, the home side will tire. Rangers are well ahead in terms of preparation and fitness