Sevco Thread

It'll be tougher this year because there is less scenarios where they can avoid big seeded teams.

E.g. last couple seasons they would win QR3 and take that teams seeded position in QR4.

They'll be seeded for first three rounds and unseeded in round 4 this time. It could also be a one off tie away from home and obviously there are no fans

44 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

4 fucking qualifying rounds to get into the Europa League?

What a load of bollocks that is. 

It really is.

I'm not sure what the new set up will do, but I can only assume it makes it even worse for small clubs.

17 minutes ago, BungleJungle said:

No you fuck off ya cunt !!! 

You're a bit of a bellend aren't you?

Lets face it Sevco  where fecked over at the Crumbledome they where never going to turn this leg around despite the Glasgow hacks lies 

They failed miserably they always do 

Millions spent on mission impossible 

Any agents or clubs watching Moreorless will be reevaluating their value of the player he is now a depreciating asset.  They could be stuck with him and having signed two more forwards the wage bill goes up and up 

Sevco are irrelevant in Europe and always will be 

?

Morelos value must be dropping with every passing day. 

Looked overweight and disinterested. He's got a double-chin FFS!

With the two new strikers available, would imagine this is last we'll see of him.  they should just hide him away until he's sold - doing more damage if they continue playing him.

36 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Lets face it Sevco  where fecked over at the Crumbledome they where never going to turn this leg around despite the Glasgow hacks lies 

They failed miserably they always do 

Millions spent on mission impossible 

Any agents or clubs watching Moreorless will be reevaluating their value of the player he is now a depreciating asset.  They could be stuck with him and having signed two more forwards the wage bill goes up and up 

Sevco are irrelevant in Europe and always will be 

?

"Crumbledome", that's a new one.

2 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

"Crumbledome", that's a new one.

Nah it's been in use up here for a few seasons now, Stadium falling to bits. Did you miss them in pre season 3?? years back where they were begging for time served joiners/sparkies/ plasterers/ painters along with anyone else prepared to muck in to get the stadium up to a minimum standard required to pass it's safety certificate inspection? All on a totally voluntary basis....no pay. Not even a free season ticket. Just a free feed (stale Broxi burgers probably).

34 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

I see some Italian rag is running with the story that ‘multiple clubs’ are after Morelos now that the Lille transfer is going south. Huns Needing to manipulate the demand again to boost his value. Strangely still no firm bids for their star man.

Because he’s a fat cunt who’s a liability & scored one goal in 2020.

Funny as fuck if the filth don’t get their money for him.

I hope he stays.

He absolutely wants to leave, has let himself get fat & looks disinterested. 
Fuck the huns

14 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Because he’s a fat cunt who’s a liability & scored one goal in 2020.

Funny as fuck if the filth don’t get their money for him.

I hope he stays.

He absolutely wants to leave, has let himself get fat & looks disinterested. 
Fuck the huns

He looked in atrocious shape v us. 

Hopefully the forwards the huns have signed has been with money they were banking on getting for Harvey, which hopefully they don’t get.

Much like us with McKenna, I think they’ve missed their chance to sell him for too dollar.

5 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Morelos is bang average. So he scores some goals in SPFL. Big fucking whoop. Cosgrove does same and no one is quoting him being woth 10 million GBP plus. And quite fucking right. He is also bang fucking average.

To be fair to the fat cunt, he has scored a lot in Europe, and done so against decent sides like Porto & Feyenoord.

At the start of last season he was playing well & looked fit. 
But since the winter shutdown he’s looked massively overweight & disinterested.

His value is dropping. 
Hopefully the huns are stuck with him having paid out £6m on the two strikers this week. 

10 hours ago, Millertime said:

Do you purposefully post manure?

He scored plenty against good euro competition,  THATS why comparing him to cosgrove (who was dropped for curtis main) is an absolute red neck (for you)

C

R

I

N

E

< Takes separate line for each letter. Still can't spell monosyllabic word. >

For crine out loud mate, do they teach you nothing at Ibrox?