When you order today and it turns up next May
That's   Castore
When it's three times the size and and it covers your thighs
That's   Castore
When the name is all squint and the crest is just lint
That's   Castore
When you touch any part and it all falls apart, there's the rub -
It's the one single brand in the land that's less old than your club

I'm pinching that to wind up the huns (4 mates I've had since primary school...ok cunts until they have a game against us or the dhims approaching) I have on my Fb

55 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Would it though? They still owe a large chunk of the 7 million they paid to Liverpool.

Aye they were relying on punting Harvey to fund that and their other even more recent purchases. If no one wants him then at least one of their other assets will have to go. I think Liverpool put in a sell on clause to the Kent deal so if there's any truth in this rumour then I doubt Slippy will see a single penny of it

3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Relative to where they are now financially it would be an improvement yes.  But you’re correct it wouldnt be a net 10mill credit to the bottom line.  Bears would spew like.  Pleasing.

Pretty sure they needed £12m before the whole shutdown came and I think that was before King stepped aside too, they're bleeding cash and will be desperate to get in for Morelos first.

1 hour ago, CityCentre said:

No they aren't.

Don't be cynical. It's just such a surprise bid. Even Leeds don't know they're making it. lol.png

Basically the huns bought two strikers to replace Morelos, and then the Morelos deal fell through.

I expect sudden "interest" in all their vaguely saleable players. Tavernier, Hagi prob next up. Just putting them out there, hoping someone will bite.

Took a look at the thread on swallow swallow mentioned earlier about the Castore stuff. Jesus the quality is absolutely shite, There are replica strips in their club store that are made from different materials...some made in China others in Turkey but look totally different to each other. Others complaining about shitey leisure wear with cheap transfers for the Castore logo and the sevco club badge. Huns are going fucking toto!

Favourite quote...."their logo is fucking honking, looks like a schoolboy attempt at drawing a pair of pishflaps" ?

5 year deal they've got with this shower of shit too. Hopefully they drag each other down and both go bust

15 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Took a look at the thread on swallow swallow mentioned earlier about the Castore stuff. Jesus the quality is absolutely shite, There are replica strips in their club store that are made from different materials...some made in China others in Turkey but look totally different to each other. Others complaining about shitey leisure wear with cheap transfers for the Castore logo and the sevco club badge. Huns are going fucking toto!

Favourite quote...."their logo is fucking honking, looks like a schoolboy attempt at drawing a pair of pishflaps" ?

5 year deal they've got with this shower of shit too. Hopefully they drag each other down and both go bust

Pishflaps lol

On 8/19/2020 at 11:21 AM, Just Dandy said:

Got alerted to a 20-30 page thread on Follow Follow where they're all complaining about the abysmal quality and service from their new ( as in brand new ) kit supplier.

[ "Pathetic Quality On Castore's RFC Lifestyle Range (Pics)" lol.png ]

Turns out they're having to face the fact that their club is a tinpot operation, and that's the best they can attract...

I had a look at this, it’s utterly hilarious. They think that they were getting some sort of premium sportswear that trumps all others, the delusion is frightening. The quality of their shirts are terrible, letters coming off etc after one wash, differing quality between kits from Turkey and kits from China. Just as shambolic as their new club.

40 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I had a look at this, it’s utterly hilarious. They think that they were getting some sort of premium sportswear that trumps all others, the delusion is frightening. The quality of their shirts are terrible, letters coming off etc after one wash, differing quality between kits from Turkey and kits from China. Just as shambolic as their new club.

Its fuckin magic to see on twitter also. You can join in to wind them up more! They call other clubs including us tinpot!! With Dave Cormack informing us of any news we are at least transparent in what we do. The huns are the biggest tinpot club in Scotland, but they cant see it. Hopefully this hin team/club dies the same death as original rangers.

5 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Thats nonsense me old chum...., huns washing their shirts??

48 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There's a really funny picture with the Castore logo about 2 inches higher than the club crest. 

If that's not bad enough... 

The Castore logo has a couple of letters missing and the club crest is squint by about 15 degrees. 

Hmm... one shoulder two inches higher than the other. Torso squint by 15 degrees. Couple of letters missing up top.

That'll be the made-to-measure range. lol.png

I see the entire 220-odd-pages thread on Rangers Media has now been removed.

I'm guessing it was because the latest stuff they're finding Castore has been up to seems borderline unlawful, and people were basically accusing them of fraud etc... lol.png

Weirdest thing is, for an organisation so fond of Statements, there's still no official response from the club on this megaton clusterfuck.

Looks like the folk in charge of the club are every bit as much out their depth as the dodgy scousers...

The one on follow follow is still open. 

Here's an example 

I think you'll find lots complained about peeling badges, messed up stitching on the "Follow Follow" text on the rear neck and the infamous 'pinched shoulders'. That's just some of the issues, others complaining about some sleeves being tighter/shorter than the other and the stitching for the RFC crest has been done poorly so it's pulling on the shirt.