Sevco Thread

12 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

`The sweatshirts have been bought from a low-end company called AWDis and the Castore logo and 5 star RFC emblem printed on.

AWDis make the very cheapest stuff for (among others) school kids. In fact, the sweatshirts being sold still have the AWDis label with a little tab for you to write your name, just as at school. They’re being sold at £55, though.

Aye, one of them actually located the original jumper wi the wee name tag, and apparently it retails online for just under £5. lol.png

Decent markup that - anyone fancy going into the retail business wi me? I think there could be an imminent niche market for football merchandise...

Rangers' new kit supplier being unmasked as a couple ae trolling Dons fans is pretty much the only thing that could top their current clusterfuck.

• Upvote 2

I do wonder about this, obviously you need to elaborate stories to sell papers but you would think you would need some evidence to back it up if they get called out.

What would be to stop the EE saying Barcelona have bid 15m for Joe Lewis.

Suppose nobody really cares but it is amazing the shite journalists produce.

£6.5m was the fee from Liverpool (which they are likely still paying up) & likely a 25% sell on, so £10m would see them making about £1m lol

this is the reason for their refusal. Fk all to do with actual valuation or what they ‘think’ he’s worth. 
they should take it while the offers there as he isn’t going to improve any more much as he is trying to say he is.

be really funny if Liverpool had a 30/35 % sell on though so they would make fk all profit

Guest milne_afc
18 hours ago, redstrummer said:

the media should'nt get away with this shite . inflating the value of there players . 10 million my hairy arse

Scott Mckenna 

They are getting desperate now:

Steven Gerrard admits again that Alfredo Morelos "doesn't look himself" - with Lille set to make a fresh bid for the The Rangers striker.

Steven Gerrard fears the bidding for Leeds target Ryan Kent could soar so high that The Rangers can't say no.

15 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

You on crack min? He really is worth fuck all like 2 million. Probs get £300,000. I'd snatch it out their hands for that.

Fuck that. Nicky Maynard has went for well over £2million on at least 2 occasions (possibly a 3rd, West Ham bought him for an undisclosed fee in between those 2) and he is fucking root. There's players going for multi-millions down there that in the 80s wouldn't even have fetched £200k. 

I don't think McKenna is anything special but Harry fucking Maguire went for £75million and he's utter shite. If we can't get at least £2.5m for a regular first-choice Scotland international then there's something far wrong

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Fuck that. Nicky Maynard has went for well over £2million on at least 2 occasions (possibly a 3rd, West Ham bought him for an undisclosed fee in between those 2) and he is fucking root. There's players going for multi-millions down there that in the 80s wouldn't even have fetched £200k. 

I don't think McKenna is anything special but Harry fucking Maguire went for £75million and he's utter shite. If we can't get at least £2.5m for a regular first-choice Scotland international then there's something far wrong

£2.5m with a 20% sell on & promotion bonuses etc to a decent Championship team like Derby & get the deal done.

The Huns really are a tin pot outfit.  Here's a selection of posts on ff which are pretty consistent throughout. 

Do the Chinese-made "Pro" kits have Tomket Tires on the sleeve?

Weren't we told Tomket Tires would only feature on the Pro kit?

Sent back all the blue gear and the Turkey home top with the collar stitched on sideways

I got the travel soft shell and the Rangers badge was peeling coming out of the bag

Alibaba is an Indian wholesaler i think and they are are selling our strips for peanuts.

Surely these aren't the same ones Castore are buying then sticking their own emblem on?

• Upvote 1

The training gear I bought is made in Turkey and it’s falling apart (bobbling, zips coming away inside joggers at bottom of leg) after 2-3 wears without having been washed yet. Looks like the majority of stuff in circulation so far is from Turkey so that will be the first stuff made.

The kit was never intended to make it as far as a washing machine. 

8 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

There's been nothing to suggest that Kent has increased his value while at Sevco (let alone 4 times).

He has without doubt been their best performer by a country mile this season...….although last season he was no great shakes except when he played against us and a couple of European matches. And the weegia have been bumming him up incessantly since the Leeds rumour surfaced.

Of course sevco have him on a long term contract are entitled to value him at whatever they like. But I think its the sevconian hordes who have slapped the utterly ridiculous valuation that pocrawred quoted....not Slippy himself or sevco as a club.