Sevco Thread

28 minutes ago, G-rocket said:

The hun in our local agrees with you. Interestingly, he isn't a fan of Gerrard - where I would've assumed they would've loved him - but specifically this footballer, his being loaned down south last year and released to us this, makes him spew. 

Dont' forget that Gerrard was probably a game away form the sack when Covid19 saved him. At the time about 75 percent of Sevco supporters weren't happy with him. They are fickle cunts. Celtic get 6 points ahead and it'll be the same thing again. 

10 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Dont' forget that Gerrard was probably a game away form the sack when Covid19 saved him. At the time about 75 percent of Sevco supporters weren't happy with him. They are fickle cunts. Celtic get 6 points ahead and it'll be the same thing again. 

I don't believe that for one minute. He had only been awarded a new contract about 8 weeks beforehand (along with his backroom team). There's no way sevco could afford the sack them all 2 months down the line even though within those 2 months he had blown the league and lost to Hearts in the Cup. They're effectively all in on Slippy to ensure 10IAR doesn't happen. However if he doesn't stop it then he probably is toast (if he were to win a cup or two it might save him but I'd say the odds were only about 50/50).

12 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Any of you been on the Huns forum to gauge their opinions on the whole McCrorie transfer & his form for us so far?

bet it’s a decent read 

Makes my skin crawl seeing Ross McCrorie celebrating with these Sheep bastards, but it is what it is.

McCrorie is Aberdeen's best player.

When your midfield pairing is Ross McCrorie and Lewis Ferguson I think it’s evident ‘football’ isn’t being played to a high level.

Murphy next goal, he should thrive in this Hibs team.

Has Murphy touched the thing yet?.
He doesn’t suit green...

Does anyone think we will have included a buy back clause in McCrories deal??
Common sense why it wouldn’t be announced publicly as sheep fans will be on his back if they think he is only using them as a stepping stone back to us.

45 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

It's the slowest,  most uneventful race in the history of racing. 

A journalist of integrity would ask questions if the interest exists or bids are actually genuine.

Instead we have Hun lapdogs like Ralston, McDermott, & Berry at the DayLate Retard who print what they’re told. 
It really is embarrassing the standard of journalism in this country, where fear of upsetting the huns overrides professional pride.

Fuck the huns 

• Upvote 1
On 8/30/2020 at 10:10 PM, Sheepo said:

I find it incredible that Sevco has let this lad go so easily, when you think of Davis, Jack, Kamara & Arfield in similar positions it beggars belief especially as McCrorie is so talented in several positions

And you wonder why they actually bother at all with a youth structure. Could be wrong here but I can't think any any current Sevconians in their 1st team squad that came through their academy? Maybe he's one of THEM? You know how it goes down that way.

Given Davis and Arfield are quasi geriatric, and Jack in pushing 30, strange thing for Slippy to do.

At least the Tims have 3 or 4 players that have come through their system.

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

And you wonder why they actually bother at all with a youth structure. Could be wrong here but I can't think any any current Sevconians in their 1st team squad that came through their academy? Maybe he's one of THEM? You know how it goes down that way.

Given Davis and Arfield are quasi geriatric, and Jack in pushing 30, strange thing for Slippy to do.

At least the Tims have 3 or 4 players that have come through their system.

It does make you wonder when slippy was heralding our Ross as being a future Sevco captain one minute and getting rid the next. He is still young and can play many positions and what I have heard from him and others he seems to have a terrific attitude. 

35 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Kunt interview played on Clyde1 phone-in. Blah blah blah.....will give his his all for the club whilst he is still a sevco player yada yada yada. Not sure of where his future lies.

For all the world sounded like he's fucking off in this window

Who's on Clyde these days? Don't think Ive listened since Tiger Tim was on it. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Gordon Dalziel, Mark Wilson and Hugh Keevans usually. If I’m bored when working from home I stick it on for a laugh.

Three cunts that wouldn’t know what’s going on north of Cumbernauld,
Keevins profession is being a Glaswegian.

Dalziel is extremely thick, barely literate, and it beggars belief he gets air time to try & articulate his thoughts on football. 

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Three cunts that wouldn’t know what’s going on north of Cumbernauld,
Keevins profession is being a Glaswegian.

Dalziel is extremely thick, barely literate, and it beggars belief he gets air time to try & articulate his thoughts on football. 

Good point, well made, caller.