Sevco Thread

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Midweek Sportsound is bad enough,  but why would any non arsecheek fan listen to Clyde? 

For the meltdown that happens pretty much on a weekly basis when either one suffers a bad result. Barely literate troglodytes losing their shit live and exclusive for everyone else's entertainment. Demands for Lennon and/or Slippy to get bulleted. Or listening to them making wild and wonderful (and generally ridiculously out of budget, certainly in sevco's case) signing suggestions that will bring 10IAR or "55" (that is actually 1). 
Also playing a little game of "catch Keevins making a factually incorrect statement"...…..the twat genuinely believes he is THE go to journo for opinion on Scottish football. Arrogance is his middle name. But he generally makes 4 or 5 absolute howlers every season where it isn't just his opinion is shite....it's just plain untuths that he is spouting. And the there is "Lawrie from Dennistoun"....the world's only professional Celtic supporter. Pomposity is this cunt's middle name. Or "John from Partick"...catchphrase "know what I mean?", used at least once in every sentence. Not a single 'O' Grade to his name but an honours degree in being a bitter bigoted Hun bastard.

It's life affirming stuff. 

9 hours ago, zander said:

Failing to see how it's a good point?

An Aberdeen fan listening to a Glasgow radio station. The same station who has a sister station in Aberdeen that concentrates on North East fitba.

Zander,

G31 DON.... clue in the post code - No access to Northsound maybe?

But as you say I’d rather not listen to Radio Clyde. Sometimes Sportsound on the BBC is bad enough when that Uber hun bastard Kenny MacIntyre is jizzing over Steven Gerrard or one of his hun guests.  

11 hours ago, zander said:

Failing to see how it's a good point?

An Aberdeen fan listening to a Glasgow radio station. The same station who has a sister station in Aberdeen that concentrates on North East fitba.

He was slagging them off, I said it was a good comment. Weird inference you've taken. 

I don't listen to Clyde fm or radio Scotland unless it is a Dons commentary. 

1 hour ago, G31DON said:

He was slagging them off, I said it was a good comment. Weird inference you've taken. 

I don't listen to Clyde fm or radio Scotland unless it is a Dons commentary. 

I actually don’t but it I suppose it’s a bit like dipping into follow follow to find out what nonsense they are coming away with.

6 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

For the meltdown that happens pretty much on a weekly basis when either one suffers a bad result. Barely literate troglodytes losing their shit live and exclusive for everyone else's entertainment. Demands for Lennon and/or Slippy to get bulleted. Or listening to them making wild and wonderful (and generally ridiculously out of budget, certainly in sevco's case) signing suggestions that will bring 10IAR or "55" (that is actually 1). 
Also playing a little game of "catch Keevins making a factually incorrect statement"...…..the twat genuinely believes he is THE go to journo for opinion on Scottish football. Arrogance is his middle name. But he generally makes 4 or 5 absolute howlers every season where it isn't just his opinion is shite....it's just plain untuths that he is spouting. And the there is "Lawrie from Dennistoun"....the world's only professional Celtic supporter. Pomposity is this cunt's middle name. Or "John from Partick"...catchphrase "know what I mean?", used at least once in every sentence. Not a single 'O' Grade to his name but an honours degree in being a bitter bigoted Hun bastard.

It's life affirming stuff. 

Absolutely. If I have something more interesting to do like washing my hair, then I don't listen to the podcast, but if it's during working hours, and I've already listened to Northsound's weekly podcast, then on goes Superscoreboard.

Try it sometime, its good for the soul and lowers your BP. And laughter is good.

It probably eminates from the 80s, and driving up the road from Ibrox and tuning in to James Sandeson when he used to host the show, and the hordes of Huns phoning in, seething after getting turned over by us YET again.

17 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Crackdown on bigot supporters - Rangers will send sectarian fans to rehab - Ibrox club launch inclusivity drive to re-educate fans on behaviour

Headlines in a paper today. That's a waste of time, expense and effort. You can cure a pig but you can't educate it.

Accompanied by "They tried to make me go to rehab I said hello, hello, hello" when sent to me.

If this site allowed us to copy and paste pics (as other sites do), I could've shared it with you.

Lovely bit of musical re-appropriation there.

15 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Hahahaha the huns will be frothing at the moo! 

FTH

In the glasgow sun this morning....

TESTING TIMES 

Rangers and Celtic to be vetoed from hosting fans’ test events until Glasgow coronavirus restrictions are lifted

With the The Rangers versus Dundee United game out of the running, three matches from the remaining fixtures will be put forward.

These are: Ross County v Celtic, Aberdeen v Kilmarnock, Livingston v Hamilton, Motherwell v St Johnstone and St Mirren v Hibs.

2 hours ago, pocrawred said:

It should be ross county, us and livvie games for the tests. Motherwell and Paisley is glasgow to me.

Paisley is certainly out as East Renfrewshire is under the same restrictions as Glasgow city. Motherwell is North Lanarkshire so ok at the minute. As it stands, we will get  one. It's pointless giving it to Livi as no fucker attends their games in normal times anyway