Sevco Thread

Guest the shepherd
22 hours ago, Fridge said:

Because he is a complete fucking fat cock and the Huns seem to think he is going to break the world transfer fee. 

??. I don't think Neymar Santos Jnr. will be having any bouts of insomnia or hyperhidrosis anytime soon. 

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Harsh. Of greater value than totally guessing his state of mind is the money to be made on paddy power. They've got a book opened on what this cunt does for a living. Look at the specials because 2/7 that he's NOT a doctor of any description, whether medical or Ph.D looks like great value. I also stuck a quid on consultant paediatrician at 5,000/1 because you never know. 

It's the googly eyes that does it for me however a few of their chairman over the last few years have the same look.

He might have wealth off the radar and the Daily Record will run a story on him investing a fortune on a transfer warchest @Sooper-hanz for der hun1

46 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Harsh. Of greater value than totally guessing his state of mind is the money to be made on paddy power. They've got a book opened on what this cunt does for a living. Look at the specials because 2/7 that he's NOT a doctor of any description, whether medical or Ph.D looks like great value. I also stuck a quid on consultant paediatrician at 5,000/1 because you never know. 

Were you not banned from this forum or something?

• Upvote 2

Taking my usual Saturday afternoon trawl around other clubs' sites and found this little gem. Seems that sevco aren't as comfortable finance wise as they would have everybody else believe. Now I have no idea wtf a Bar 72 membership is, nor do I intend finding out but the cash this OP is going on about isn't insignificant to him...and sevco are begging him to effectively write it off after initially offering a refund. That stinks

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/guilt-trip-from-the-club.132946/

Dear VIP Hospitality Client

I refer to your recent request for a refund on Season 20/21 for games that you are unable to attend due to fixtures taking place behind closed doors.

We are cognisant of the impact on you as a valued client, and appreciate that you will share our frustration at the current situation we face. There is no doubt that we are all equally yearning for a return to football at Ibrox.

Clients that are in a position to allow outstanding funds to remain within the club, will be providing a hugely beneficial level of support which will be greatly appreciated, especially in the current economic environment. The opportunity to work together during this unprecedented time will have a positive impact upon the club and will not be taken for granted.

We would therefore be grateful if you could confirm whether a refund is required.”

If that is legit then hugely embarrassing. Obviously spent far too much on players and wages as they try to stop 10 in a row and now trying to pull a fast one with the fans.

I fucking love it.

Guest milne_afc

18/05/2020 15:16 - Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack has asked fans to forego season ticket refunds after the SPFL called the Premiership season early to help protect the club.

23 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

18/05/2020 15:16 - Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack has asked fans to forego season ticket refunds after the SPFL called the Premiership season early to help protect the club.

Don’t think we were under any pretence that our club needed money to get through the lockdown etc. It was at least done while being fully transparent, not asking fans who wanted a refund to reconsider their request out of desperation.

You know that already though, just attention seeking as usual.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, Henry said:

Deary me. 

I might take your disdain slightly more seriously (Which would still equate to the square root of fuck all)  if supporters of other clubs weren't allowed to post their shite freely on this site. I admit to reading what is written on other teams' sites. They are a constant source of incredulity and out and out hilarity However I'd never ever dream of actually registering for them and posting on them.

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ffs the latest club they claim have made ‘a concrete offer’ for Morelos is Bayer Leverkusen.

not sure why they’d want concrete though rather than cash. Unless Stadium is crumbling or something 

Leverkusen have sold Havertz for £70million or so, in hun logic this means they have money and need a replacement = Morelos

Paul Lambert interview in the Retard today,  holy fuck what a simpleton. Every arsecheek cliche imaginable.  The huns should've got away with a fine in 2012 (the huns that got liquidated and welched on £150m of debt),  the whole of Scottish football suffered  (it didn't,  many clubs had a great few years,  especially in the lower divisions),  the national team suffered because you couldn't pick players from the lower divisions  (huns were still picked),  and Scottish football would be finished if the arse cheeks moved south (we can only pray,  it would be fuckin awesome). Honestly,  the man's a spastic. Must've been that knee to the jaw. 

• Upvote 4
9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Paul Lambert interview in the Retard today,  holy fuck what a simpleton. Every arsecheek cliche imaginable.  The huns should've got away with a fine in 2012 (the huns that got liquidated and welched on £150m of debt),  the whole of Scottish football suffered  (it didn't,  many clubs had a great few years,  especially in the lower divisions),  the national team suffered because you couldn't pick players from the lower divisions  (huns were still picked),  and Scottish football would be finished if the arse cheeks moved south (we can only pray,  it would be fuckin awesome). Honestly,  the man's a spastic. Must've been that knee to the jaw. 

Read that and thought it was strange, and then it hit me that despite playing for Celtic the cunt must be a Hun. 

Quick search on Google and confirmed that yes he was a Hun growing up. 

The cunts are so easy to spot nowadays as no-one would express that view unless they were a Hun. 

• Upvote 3