Sevco Thread

12 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Meanwhile the weegia are bigging up the Arabs Hun game tomorrow. Lots of quality completely inaccurate “ use demoted us” type comments.  It’s funny the facts of their journey that even an obsessive like me has forgotton.  Relevant here is the cup semi in 2013 ish where they chose Ibrox as the “neutral” venue.

Is that when Utd battered them? Was jealous of them having that stand behind the goals.

50 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Ive watched highlights of that game on youtube. Yinited played some good fitba against the hun fuckpigs....

Sevco were hilariously shite in the years they were working their way up through the leagues. I remember the very first weekend they played a competitive match against Brechin City in the Ramsden's Cup. Sportsound were concentrating on them naturally. And one of the pundits (could have been Mark Guidi...whoever it was was a Weegie newspaper hack) boldly announced that despite sevco being a new club (no mention of them being the same club as deadco) and having spent the summer scrambling to bring in total dross to pad out the remnants of a squad that had TUPE'd over from oldco….still had the second best squad in Scotland. And every other fucker contributing agreed wholeheartedly with him. 120 minutes later, sevco had scraped through to the next round after injury time. Fucking hilarious

The players that transferred over to thenew club were largely all shitebags.

Then they signed more shitebags to "strengthen" the squad. Guys like Iain Black and Jon Daly I seem to recall. David Templeton too

I thought at the time, any premier League player who is willing to spend 3 years in their prime playing at a part time level for the boyhood hero's instead of at the top level they could just doesn't have the mentality you'd want at your football club.

They built a club if complete loser, mink players.

Funny.