Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Sevco Thread

2 minutes ago, don corleone said:

They love mcgregor on sports sound. Always banging on about what a great guy he is. This is the same Alan mcgregor who raped a woman and paid her a large sum of money to drop the chasrges. Yeah but that and his constant kicking out at opponents aside, what a model citizen. 

Aye all you here aff them is shagger is brilliant, wouldn’t matter to them if he broke in to a abused woman’s hostel and had a go at all of them, all it would be from the orcs, “did you here what mad shagger done last night!,brilliant!”

brown on the other hand, they’d be hunting for his address.madness how they think

but what do you expect from the mutants 

They have been in real poor form of late, still getting results obviously but scraping results.  Total rub of green with red cards.  If Celtic weren’t in such hopeless shape and a few points closer I’d fancy The Rangers to bottle it with a bit of pressure and 1 eye still on Europe. Hypothetically the gap is 9 points if Celtic win rest of there games. 

On 07/02/2021 at 4:54 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

Correct. Vilified at the time , along with Davis, but welcomed back with open arms from the thick cunts. 

Exactly. Along with Naismith and some others, told they should never set foot in Ibrox again. All utter serpents

On 07/02/2021 at 6:35 PM, slippers said:

They have been in real poor form of late, still getting results obviously but scraping results.  Total rub of green with red cards.  If Celtic weren’t in such hopeless shape and a few points closer I’d fancy The Rangers to bottle it with a bit of pressure and 1 eye still on Europe. Hypothetically the gap is 9 points if Celtic win rest of there games. 

Let's be honest, we know that ain't happening

Unless the undefeated thing becomes really big I’ll be surprised if it’s 18pts assuming Timothy are pressed (hounded) to the end regardless.  Put it this way.  If they win by 18 then we by extension must have taken points off Celtic.  If we’re doing that I’ll then be surprised if we’re 7pts off Hibs.

Hopefully Europe distracts them and fucks them in equal measure.

On 2/11/2021 at 5:06 PM, NEM said:

New club when it suits them - i.e. when it comes to paying debts or dealing with paedophilia at their rancid club.

Big Jock Wallace Knew

He knew alright min. That's why he fucked off down south in 1978 at the height of the depraved and regular acts of paedophilia.

Why he came back in 1983 to manage that filth again is something he would have only known considering the prolific nature of sexual deviance towards minors at the club, something he'd have taken to his grave with him.

• Downvote 1
On 2/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, RUL said:

He did say it all. Listened to the podcast. It just looks like he's saying I've got morals and they don't. That's not what he was saying. 

Just listened to that in full...what a brilliant loon he is. Loved that he told those Masonic bastards to fuck off at least twice after they released him....morally, bang on. Dons fan, Dons legend, fuck rangers. Straight forward template...