Sevco Thread

Anyone heard Lovenkrands on radio scotland? If you thought Gough had a weird, unlistenable accent, this cunt takes the biscuit. 

About biting my knuckles off hearing the cunt earlier in the motor. Talks like a simpleton bentshot with a speech impediment with a scando/weegie thing going on. Its fucking horrific. Completely unlistenable. 

Fucking cunts.

27 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Hope this shit is just a photoshop

3-A175-AD7-8-DEF-4324-9-CC9-6-A6-CD5-ADA

I was going to say they need setting alight

On second thoughts, they should be taken down and a dirty great toldie deposited in them. Then folded carefully up and sent in a package wrapped in "congratulations" printed paper wrapping to Mr S Gerrard, Manager, The Rangers FC, Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow. And a wee card inside "From all at AFC"

• Site Sponsor
39 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Fucking scenes if Sturgeon gives Scottish football the red card at her briefing tomorrow and instructs it to be null and voided, in response to the Hun hordes being out all over Glasgow the past two days and the club saying nothing to dissuade them.

?

• Upvote 2
53 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Fucking scenes if Sturgeon gives Scottish football the red card at her briefing tomorrow and instructs it to be null and voided, in response to the Hun hordes being out all over Glasgow the past two days and the club saying nothing to dissuade them.

I'd be tempted to vote for her if she did that ?

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

She will shut it down, but it wont be null and void. That will be up to SPFL and they wouldn't even dare. They play Celtic next weekend... George Square will be a fucking bloodbath. I say leave them to it, but she will step in tomorrow now the winner of the league is over. 

15 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

She will shut it down, but it wont be null and void. That will be up to SPFL and they wouldn't even dare. They play Celtic next weekend... George Square will be a fucking bloodbath. I say leave them to it, but she will step in tomorrow now the winner of the league is over. 

That would be just our luck. The league gets shut down just as we were about to emabark on a free scoring winning streak. Fucking typical. 

37 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

There's two considerations. Old firm game and obviously the title presentation. 

The police have clearly shown they can't handle the situation. 

But its a tough call.. Does she suspend league, which would put rangers out of Europe in effect, but surely that punishes the majority? Even the vast majority of huns are following the rules. 

Plus its not just fan behaviour. The huns have broken every covid rule going, in terms of social distancing, contact outwith football, absolutely no regard for the public and ignored numerous requests to tell the fans to go home. 

The ramifications are going to be massive. Either she loses all authority by doing nothing or we become the only European league not functioning. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

She wont shut it down. The clubs wiil be under strict instructions to tell their scummy fans to rein it the fuck in or else . I expect Slippy Fuckwit to put out an appeal to the mass mongos " eh , eh la' calm down. don't go to Celtic Park la'." etc..,

She appealed directly to the Huns to tell their fans to go home today, tweeted them as well, but they've patched her. She won't trust them to do the "stay at home" message and she'll be fucking raging.

23 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

She appealed directly to the Huns to tell their fans to go home today, tweeted them as well, but they've patched her. She won't trust them to do the "stay at home" message and she'll be fucking raging.

Plus, they said they were in contact with club yesterday via private channels. For her to make her concerns so public speaks volumes. 

Its clear rangers think she won't do anything and maybe with recent events think she's lost authority? 

I wouldn't be surprised if she suspended football. 

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

Even if she just suspends fitba, surely sevco have to have the book thrown at them and take responsibility if sturgo shuts fitba down, greatly damaging already struggling clubs. 

Throw the cunts out the league at the very least and sevco reimburse the rest their losses. 

Scum

Can you imagine the SFA?.... FFS they cower under the SEVCO carpet when it comes to those cunts.

Not a chance anyone at the SFA/SPFL has the guts to do anything about them. 

Like you say, utter scum. 

• Site Sponsor
5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Nothing will happen to Rangers, nothing is allowed to happen to them anymore. Half the police are in lodges etc. Come away 

Correct. 

The untouchables.

sturgeon should be taking the strongest sanctions possible against this scummy club which like its predecessor, can seemingly do anything it wants without recourse. 

but she won’t 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fuck off ye stupid weegie. Hope it was worthwhile spending time raking through my posts only to make a tit of yersel ye tot.

You confuse jest with actual and anyway, bad does not equal sub-human filth. Get over your obsession ye chocolate. 

Pished and rattled. ^^^^^  Tee-hee. Just exposed your contradictory bullshit again. 

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Correct. 

The untouchables.

sturgeon should be taking the strongest sanctions possible against this scummy club which like its predecessor, can seemingly do anything it wants without recourse. 

but she won’t 

It's a shame but that's just the way it is. 

as milne correctly pointed out, we don't even compete anyway, not worth losing sleep over. 

Though if anyone sees a hun top in town the morn, I hope they will attack them 

• Upvote 1