Sevco Thread

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Roofe gets 4 game ban for his failed attempt to decapitate the Prague keeper. huns fined €9,000 for bookings and red cards. I expect more to follow once they get to bottom of what happened in the tunnel. A 3 year euro ban would be poetic.

"If I ever met him again I'd say nothing. I'd wait for him to see if he apologised and asked about my health.

"I waited for Roofe to write me a message on Instagram for example. Instead, I read hate messages from The Rangers fans, 'he should have kicked your head in'...'he should have broken your spine.'

"I know things aren't good between Slavia and Rangers right now, but that?

Welcome to our world.......

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Roofe gets 4 game ban for his failed attempt to decapitate the Prague keeper. huns fined €9,000 for bookings and red cards. I expect more to follow once they get to bottom of what happened in the tunnel. A 3 year euro ban would be poetic.

What an outrage - do Uefa not know one of the hun players was called a name?

24 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Slavia Prague player gets a ten game ban for racism and Kamara gets a three game for being a hun. That’s almost fair but feel being a hun should carry a longer ban than three games. 

What his ban for? Punchin fuck oota the slavia player?? Should of got more....

41 minutes ago, NEM said:

Calling someone a name gets a ten game ban while punching fuck out of them gets 3?

Clown world ?

In fairness I think UEFA could have been more strict with the ban for the Slavia player. The racism and the abuse that goes with it in football is out of control and the only way to try and eradicate it is stronger punishments and education. But it is laughable that they think Kamara shouldn’t be banned at all. Assault is assault at the end of the day and he’s lucky the police aren’t taking it further. Not remember the Copenhagen player getting a similar punishment for pushing the policeman?

2 hours ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

In fairness I think UEFA could have been more strict with the ban for the Slavia player. The racism and the abuse that goes with it in football is out of control and the only way to try and eradicate it is stronger punishments and education. But it is laughable that they think Kamara shouldn’t be banned at all. Assault is assault at the end of the day and he’s lucky the police aren’t taking it further. Not remember the Copenhagen player getting a similar punishment for pushing the policeman?

Since when were words worse than physically assaulting someone? 

“ooh he hurt my feelings”

Whoopdee doo 

37 minutes ago, NEM said:

Since when were words worse than physically assaulting someone? 

“ooh he hurt my feelings”

Whoopdee doo 

They are claiming the incident has caused him massive distress, I always used to think that being called names was always preferable to a kicking but I must be old fashioned

huns fans being hun fans...

If I ever met him again I'd say nothing. I'd wait for him to see if he apologised and asked about my health.

"I waited for Roofe to write me a message on Instagram for example. Instead, I read hate messages from Rangers fans, 'he should have kicked your head in'...'he should have broken your spine.'

"I know things aren't good between Slavia and Rangers right now, but that?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6964383/slavia-prague-kolar-roofe-apologised-rangers/

30 minutes ago, Henry said:

Joyous. Surely his only chance of playing at major international tournament gone, unless they somehow qualify for Qatar.

I wasn't even thinking on that. Yes, after the draws against Austria and Israel then yes it certainly will be his last opportunity at a finals tournament. 

42 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’d think Patterson is better than O’Donnell.

Then again, you’re probably better than O’Donnell.

I have never seen the lad play as I very rarely watch the Huns unless we are playing them,  Calvin Ramsay is better than O'Donnell and I've only seen him twice. I just hate watching Scotland with any Huns involved