Sevco Thread

30 minutes ago, Henry said:

Joyous. Surely his only chance of playing at major international tournament gone, unless they somehow qualify for Qatar.

I wasn't even thinking on that. Yes, after the draws against Austria and Israel then yes it certainly will be his last opportunity at a finals tournament. 

42 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’d think Patterson is better than O’Donnell.

Then again, you’re probably better than O’Donnell.

I have never seen the lad play as I very rarely watch the Huns unless we are playing them,  Calvin Ramsay is better than O'Donnell and I've only seen him twice. I just hate watching Scotland with any Huns involved

On 4/14/2021 at 9:53 PM, pocrawred said:

huns fans being hun fans...

If I ever met him again I'd say nothing. I'd wait for him to see if he apologised and asked about my health.

"I waited for Roofe to write me a message on Instagram for example. Instead, I read hate messages from Rangers fans, 'he should have kicked your head in'...'he should have broken your spine.'

"I know things aren't good between Slavia and Rangers right now, but that?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6964383/slavia-prague-kolar-roofe-apologised-rangers/

Does anyone really believe kamara, you fucking guy is an insult over there, sounds like the monkey claim. The huns are bad losers, always have been, unless it was proved 100% I wouldn't believe a word they say. Odious cunts, team getting beat, chance to get a player sent off.

9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Does anyone really believe kamara, you fucking guy is an insult over there, sounds like the monkey claim. The huns are bad losers, always have been, unless it was proved 100% I wouldn't believe a word they say. Odious cunts, team getting beat, chance to get a player sent off.

Sounds like you’re questioning the integrity of the upstanding Phoenix company that is Hunco..I would be surprised if they weren’t playing this whole things with a straight bat. They and the previous company always have in the past...

7 hours ago, daytripping said:

What gets me is the front of this club who are followed by the most odious bigoted fans on the planet holding themselves up as some kind of example for Anti racism. They also have a manager who organised the handing out of T-shirts to defend the racist that is Luis Suarez

The Rangers Director of Commercial and Marketing, James Bisgrove, commented: “The Rangers’ 150th 10th anniversary will be a special, special year for the football club, and I am thrilled Arsenal have accepted our invitation to come to Ibrox for a very special friendly match.

“ It is therefore fitting we should meet at the beginning of a real, 10th milestone year for The Rangers".

Fixed it for all the mutant huns worldwide who are in total denial.....

2 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

The Rangers Director of Commercial and Marketing, James Bisgrove, commented: “The Rangers’ 150th 12th anniversary will be a special, special year for the football club, and I am thrilled Arsenal have accepted our invitation to come to Ibrox for a very special friendly match.

“ It is therefore fitting we should meet at the beginning of a real, 12th milestone year for The Rangers".

It’s not the 12th.

it’ll be the 10th. 

3 hours ago, Sheepo said:

What gets me is the front of this club who are followed by the most odious bigoted fans on the planet holding themselves up as some kind of example for Anti racism. They also have a manager who organised the handing out of T-shirts to defend the racist that is Luis Suarez

The brass neck of any hun taking the moral high ground is astonishing. 

2 hours ago, Lencarl said:

The Rangers Director of Commercial and Marketing, James Bisgrove, commented: “The Rangers’ 150th 10th anniversary will be a special, special year for the football club, and I am thrilled Arsenal have accepted our invitation to come to Ibrox for a very special friendly match.

“ It is therefore fitting we should meet at the beginning of a real, 10th milestone year for The Rangers".

They are so desperate to state they are the same club all the time, it’s almost like they’re trying to convince themselves.

• Upvote 1

Chances are neither they or the other half will be playing in the Scottish league in the long term. There's a new plan being mooted to invite them into a revamped Premier league in England. A plan with the backing of both UEFA and FIFA and the UK government.

CELTIC and Rangers are wanted to join an all-BRITISH League as part of the fall-out from the failed Euro Super League breakaway plot. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/14723904/british-super-league-rangers-celtic-premier-league-man-utd-arsenal-chelsea/amp/

I read the article and the only source is unnamed, seems like a pish story to sell papers to the unwashed.

I don't know what votes are required to pass this but I think it is unlikely that the 14 teams that were due to be left behind in the ESL fiasco are likely to vote for an effective 4 team relegation to allow the Glasgow teams in and reduce the league to 18 teams.

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

I read the article and the only source is unnamed, seems like a pish story to sell papers to the unwashed.

I don't know what votes are required to pass this but I think it is unlikely that the 14 teams that were due to be left behind in the ESL fiasco are likely to vote for an effective 4 team relegation to allow the Glasgow teams in and reduce the league to 18 teams.

Aye its pish to try and make Huns and Celtic seem relevant after the superleague 'snub' 

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

They don't need any votes to breakaway and from a new league. It's exactly what happened when they first formed the premiership which was opposed by the FA and the majority of clubs. All they need is enough teams to form a league which includes the big guns and they can easily arrange that. I would normally discard such stories but I feel this time it's credible. The top clubs in England aren't going to drop this drive for some sort of reformation.

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

They don't need any votes to breakaway and from a new league. It's exactly what happened when they first formed the premiership which was opposed by the FA and the majority of clubs. All they need is enough teams to form a league which includes the big guns and they can easily arrange that. I would normally discard such stories but I feel this time it's credible. The top clubs in England aren't going to drop this drive for some sort of reformation.

They’re getting their wish though, champions league places for clubs that don’t qualify for the champions league. “Elite” teams or whatever the phrase is.

25 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

2 days ago you said the super league was definitely happening.