Sevco Thread

21 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

So 8 Aberdeen players fined and banned for 3 games for being in a pub when the virus was just kicking off,very little deaths nationwide at that time but 1 and a bit years in,140,000 deaths recorded nationwide, 3rd lockdown, tiered systems in force and huns get caught at a party!,no chance of responsibility,like leaving phone numbers for contact tracing nothing, no ban, allowed to go straight back in the squad,no minister ridiculing there players on national television, aye level playing field this?

I agree more should be said about their parties but our players got a suspended ban which they haven't served, settle. 

On 2/23/2021 at 5:12 PM, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Sourness the original financial doper/chequebook manager at the huns nothing changes except they were liquidated and are now the phoenix club Sevco 2012. A detestable player/manager and person who ruined Scottish football and it has never recovered.

Aye, the cunts cunt. 
A horrible, arrogant, nasty hun bastard.

Peak hatred of the huns was down to him & that era. 

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

So 8 Aberdeen players fined and banned for 3 games for being in a pub when the virus was just kicking off,very little deaths nationwide at that time but 1 and a bit years in,140,000 deaths recorded nationwide, 3rd lockdown, tiered systems in force and huns get caught at a party!,no chance of responsibility,like leaving phone numbers for contact tracing nothing, no ban, allowed to go straight back in the squad,no minister ridiculing there players on national television, aye level playing field this?

@Millertime is going to have a stroke 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

What the FUCK!? They aren't even being discreet with the bias anymore! Hun bastards! :banghead: 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

I agree more should be said about their parties but our players got a suspended ban which they haven't served, settle. 

Oh right so calling out our players as shamefull on national television was ok but nothing said to the huns is fine also?

cool fuck our players mental health and safety within the community,it’s the same rhetoric,anything they do (the 2 glasgow wanks) doesn’t matter, everybody else, drag them through the coals

yes it was a suspended sentence if our players took a step out of turn!,were is there suspended sentence?.

no none- you settle bud

20 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Oh right so calling out our players as shamefull on national television was ok but nothing said to the huns is fine also?

cool fuck our players mental health and safety within the community,it’s the same rhetoric,anything they do (the 2 glasgow wanks) doesn’t matter, everybody else, drag them through the coals

yes it was a suspended sentence if our players took a step out of turn!,were is there suspended sentence?.

no none- you settle bud

She's got more on her plate right now than fitba I think.

46 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

no none- you settle bud

Genuinely couldn't give a fuck right now. We have bigger things to worry about(our shite form, manager, chairman etc) than getting your knickers in a twist about the Huns getting special treatment; it's old news.

57 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Genuinely couldn't give a fuck right now. We have bigger things to worry about(our shite form, manager, chairman etc) than getting your knickers in a twist about the Huns getting special treatment; it's old news.

Old news!and our shite form isn’t old news?

or our manager being shite for years isn’t old news no?

what about our new chairman, he’s just in the door and your expecting what from him?

our last league title!, now that is old news

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

This

This is why

They were both definite penalties 

Stop embarrassing yourself with with inferiority complex, it's embarrassing 

Were they fuck, Morelos dived as soon as the ball got away from him. The touch from the defender wasn't enough for him to go down like that. He delayed going down, therefore he dived. Plus what about them playing 2 players who breached covid rules? 

4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Old news!and our shite form isn’t old news?

or our manager being shite for years isn’t old news no?

what about our new chairman, he’s just in the door and your expecting what from him?

our last league title!, now that is old news

Our form isn't as old news as the huns getting special treatment.

Likewise with the manager. 

Chairman shat it for the Q&A. 

You're the one that's got worked up about the huns not getting punished in the first place. As i said, settle. 

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

The fact you do just shows you in a really pathetic light

THEYRE CHEATING!!!

ITS SO UNFAIR!!!

they weren't cheating, they were great entertainment and both of them were penalties

You might not like that, but its a fact

They were great entertainment!? Wtf? Not for me they weren't. Only huns (or hun sympathisers) could find that garbage entertaining. And they were not penalties for the reasons stated above (I'll refer you to my previous post on the Morelos dive). 

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

They won 9-5, so yeah,  it was entertaining

It's sad enough bleating about conspiracies when they do get a dodgy penalty, but when they are cast iron and you still do it then its outright embarrassing 

Pantomime football between 2 shite teams who can't defend. Riveting :rolleyes: 

As for the first penalty, are you not prepared to admit that Morelos delayed going down and therefore dived? 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

You think "rangers " are shite?

Seriously?

Morelos was hit on the ankle and the reason he was delayed in going down was because he tried to stay up!

Nobody hates your archetypal "rangers " fan more more me, all I am saying is for them to consume you as much as they do, speaks more about you than it does them

They are shite in terms of the Europa League. Yeah their defense is "amazing" in this country where they have most of the refs and SFA in their pocket, but put them up against half decent opposition and they don't look so solid now eh? They've just conceded 5 against Antwerp ffs. They are shite outside this country and will get thumped by the first decent team they draw. 

Your point about Morelos is null and void. He stayed up until the ball got away from him. Which equals a dive. 

And as they are our most hated rivals, am i not allowed to hate them with as much passion as I love Aberdeen with? 

Ignore the prick KL, all he does is ask question after question and contributes next to fuck all now, a tired act.

Looking at his latest contributions, he is winding himself up to another meltdown.

It will probably come to a head with an argument, MT declaring he has had enough with the idiots on here and going AWOL for a few weeks, then come back declaring that he is a new version of himself, mark V.10 or some other shit like that.

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

They are shite in terms of the Europa League. Yeah their defense is "amazing" in this country where they have most of the refs and SFA in their pocket, but put them up against half decent opposition and they don't look so solid now eh? They've just conceded 5 against Antwerp ffs. They are shite outside this country and will get thumped by the first decent team they draw. 

Your point about Morelos is null and void. He stayed up until the ball got away from him. Which equals a dive. 

And as they are our most hated rivals, am i not allowed to hate them with as much passion as I love Aberdeen with? 

I don't think they are shite at all. Unfortunately they've put together a really decent side this season. There's a couple of teams that if they were lucky to draw such as Molde or Young Boys you'd back them to go through. 

Silver lining is their horrible fans won't be there to see it. 

1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

I don't think they are shite at all. Unfortunately they've put together a really decent side this season. There's a couple of teams that if they were lucky to draw such as Molde or Young Boys you'd back them to go through. 

Silver lining is their horrible fans won't be there to see it. 

We all know they will get an easy draw again.

Agree they (Beale) has organised a decent team this season (not the season ticket salesman) but hopefully draw a big team and then we will see what happens.

On different note - should the guilty 5 not have been suspended by SPFL/SFA for their breaches? out with their isolation period - not sure how this works.

30 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Not any more.  Rule changed about 6 weeks ago that a subsequent  negative test or tests (and has to be a certain type of test) effectively supercedes the breach.  They also had the advantage, relatively speaking, that the breach was picked before the five mixed with the rest of the squad. 

Getting away with it again then.

Thanks for info.

16 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Bloody hell

So what what you think,  that UEFA are giving them preferential treatment too?

Grow up

It's PATHETIC 

Never said anything about UEFA, was asking the question about what the rules were bearing in mind other clubs - ourselves included - have had fines imposed earlier in the season.

Was grateful for the info provided by another poster informing me of the recent rule changes - therefore they have got away with it by chance.

That's all - not pathetic - just my opinion.