Sevco Thread

21 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Got to laugh at some of the biggest moaners about current restrictions now moaning about social distancing not being observed. ??

I don't blame them, if it was Aberdeen I'd be doing the exact same pandemic or not.

And we would be absolutely nailed by Nicola. Let’s see what happens.

19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The scum say they’re the same club, even post liquidation.

That being the case, SEVCO/The Rangers should pay up for the paedophilia carried out by Gordon Neely in the 70’s & 80’s.

Big Jock (Wallace) knew.

FTH. 

No he didn't. He was after Wallace's time.......just

But Graeme Souness knew and fired him (eventually)

But your point is absolutely true about coughing up compo

If they want to be seen as the same club, I'll overlook the liquidation of oldco only once they have repaid every single penny of every single debt that oldco welched on by going into administration and subsequent liquidation. Until then, they are always a new club. Any journalists looking in (and I know that some do).......please take note

EDIT........and btw Hibs also have to take their fair share of blame as regards Neely. They had "concerns about his behaviour" prior to him moving to oldco in 86 and failed to pass them on to der Hun

I'm genuinely surprised at the scenes yesterday, with all the players etc celebrating. I would've thought Gerrard would've been the type to hold off celebrating until its mathematically confirmed. I can't recall a side in my life celebrating a title before its technically won.  

I don't know how that bodes for the future for them, millions chucked at it and it's one title...they are very, very, very excited. I actually think if Celtic get their next appointment right, they'll overtake them on titles in the next 15 years or so. Gerrard clearly a very good coach, and the Liverpool job will come sooner than anticipated, could he be the glue that holds the whole thing together?

I wouldn't worry about it guys, our day in the sun will come, and when it does, it'll be that much sweeter, and mean so much more to us.

How good it is to support a football club with an untarnished 118 year history, a football club with no expectation on what political beliefs you should hold, and a football club with an honest, passionate support. 

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm genuinely surprised at the scenes yesterday, with all the players etc celebrating. I would've thought Gerrard would've been the type to hold off celebrating until its mathematically confirmed. I can't recall a side in my life celebrating a title before its technically won.  

I don't know how that bodes for the future for them, millions chucked at it and it's one title...they are very, very, very excited. I actually think if Celtic get their next appointment right, they'll overtake them on titles in the next 15 years or so. Gerrard clearly a very good coach, and the Liverpool job will come sooner than anticipated, could he be the glue that holds the whole thing together?

I wouldn't worry about it guys, our day in the sun will come, and when it does, it'll be that much sweeter, and mean so much more to us.

How good it is to support a football club with an untarnished 118 year history, a football club with no expectation on what political beliefs you should hold, and a football club with an honest, passionate support. 

Check out Fergie at Easter Road in 1980

21 minutes ago, Saturday's Kid said:

Check out Fergie at Easter Road in 1980

I was born 15 years later so forgive me for that slipping my mind!

30 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Celtic are fucking shitebags. Scared of losing next week and chucked it today. Poofs.

They didn’t chuck it today. No way they would have wanted to give them guard of honour next game.

They drew today because they are shite. No other reason.

Brown will be a petulant child & refuse to be in squad so doesn’t have to do guard of honour