Sevco Thread

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Cringe

Imagine letting them live rent free in your head

They don't care about aberdeen and when you compare that to the mutanic guff spouted by the likes of you on here about them, how does it make you feel?

I live rent free in your head wee man.

You feel obligated to reply to every post I add to any thread

You’re begging me to put up a poll which is monumentally sad ?

Silly wee man. 

7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

MT are you seriously saying that Gerrard didn’t know that was a red, seen it via a replay or been told and wasn’t just defending his player?

Making up shit that it was a yellow just makes him look like a cock. And I have no idea why you are defending him. 

He’s yanking your chain.

We all know he saw it, he’ll have seen it on the iPad 30 seconds after it happened. 

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Its not a superiority complex though when you whine like a little bitch about them

If you felt superior, you wouldn't comment

Its why Fort William get next to no mention on here 

Why would I feel inferior to a club full of bigoted minks who let their club die?

35 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Its not a superiority complex though when you whine like a little bitch about them

If you felt superior, you wouldn't comment

Its why Fort William get next to no mention on here 

The irony from someone that comments so much shite on here with such massive delusions of grandeur of himself.

• Upvote 2

The Huns starting to shite themselves a bit financially?

Rangers need to sell players next summer to help boost the club's financial position, says managing director Stewart Robertson.

The club posted a £15.9m loss and need £23m by the end of next season, which will be covered by loans from chairman Douglas Park and director John Bennett.

Robertson told shareholders at the club's annual general meeting that more money was needed from transfers.

"We have to really focus on that over the next 12 months," he said.

"We know for the business model of the club we need to start moving one or two players a year.

"It won't be a big turnover in the squad but that is something we need to do and something we're really focused on for the summer."

35 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Anyone who calls someone a "loser" INSTANTLY becomes a loser

And FYI, I'm not the little bitch who's inferiority complex leads them to think that "rangers" get special treatment

You were wrong and I'm amazed that you are amazed 

Awrite Frankie. Good to see you have mellowed. 

The bigger picture is why the retrospective red card is necessary. 

The ref seemingly didn't see a planned forearm smash as a red card offence at the time, the huns keep 11 on the park and win the game, rather than potentially dropping points with ten.

The huns then accept a ban for Morelos in two games they'll win easily anyway. 

Job done.  

50 minutes ago, Henry said:

The bigger picture is why the retrospective red card is necessary. 

The ref seemingly didn't see a planned forearm smash as a red card offence at the time, the huns keep 11 on the park and win the game, rather than potentially dropping points with ten.

The huns then accept a ban for Morelos in two games they'll win easily anyway. 

Job done.  

Yep, I heard this on BBC Scotland last night, they all said that they had to take the punishment as he got away with it however nobody mentioned that it happened in the 13th minute at 0-0 and the incompetence* of the officials potentially changed the whole course of the game by missing the dangerous foul play.

*I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt about incompetence here on this occasion.

I don't think refs are consciously biased. 

My opinion is that they are reluctant to make brave decisions to the detriment of either of the Old Firm, because of the scrutiny that follows. 

I believe every ref genuinely wants to referee every game fairly, the ones we have here are let down by their own incompetence, egos and fear of the Old Firm. 

Say he sent off Morelos, and someone like Boyd says "that's never a red byraway anuver deshishion agains eh ranjuls" 

You've then got thousands and thousands of huns emboldened in their conspiratorial belief that the SFA seeks to disadvantage them. The refs then get unwanted media attention and potential harassment from the vast swathes of either side of the Old Firm.

Due to the goldfish bowl nature of Scottish football, I think subconsciously referees shit themselves from taking necessary action against certain sides. 

First real laugh of the day courtesy of BBC Gossip page -

"Pundit Danny Murphy reckons his former Liverpool team-mate Steven Gerrard could pull off a sensational loan move and bring out-of-favour Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli to Rangers. (talkSPORT via Scottish Sun)

Lets just ignore how they would fund the £100k + weekly salary shall we :dontknow:

3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

A big name in albeit on loan could keep the headlines away from a big name out raising cash.  Youd think theyd learned their lesson by not selling the fat oaf when he looked decent.  That ship has sailed but either full back or Kamara or some such could keep the wolf from the door.  High risk.  Hopefully. 

Qualifying for the later stages in Europe has bailed them out.

They would be in deep doodoo if they Were'nt still in Europe.

1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

Qualifying for the later stages in Europe has bailed them out.

They would be in deep doodoo if they Were'nt still in Europe.

A gamble that's paid off, then. 

We're trying to get to just the group stages on a shoestring. 

Never happening. 

13 hours ago, Millertime said:

Anyone who calls someone a "loser" INSTANTLY becomes a loser

And FYI, I'm not the little bitch who's inferiority complex leads them to think that "rangers" get special treatment

You were wrong and I'm amazed that you are amazed 

You seem to have far worse issues than an inferiority complex I'm afraid to say

• Upvote 1