Sevco Thread

7 hours ago, Millertime said:

There are only 2 options here

Either a) most likely, you don't celebrate the Ibrox disaster and you're just saying it to look edgy and "one of the lads " on here, which is truly pathetic and also really, really old and boring OR its b) you genuinely do want sons, fathers,  grandas,  daughters,  wife's, mums and granny's to die, all for the team they support, which makes you an utter cunt of the highest order. If "rangers" get to you so much that it makes you feel this way, then you are genuinely really really pathetic and they have won, easily 

Either way, you're scum

I like you MT but I’m not tolerating this hunnery.

Huns were killed by other huns. So what. 

• Upvote 3
31 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Lewis Ferguson making a cunt of himself on twitter. Tweeted a "lets go" last night. ?

He's obviously a hun but coming out with shite like that whist getting paid by us is poor.

Hopefully gets his balls booted from McInnes but unlikely unless DC getss involved.

Clearly not captain material. Disappointing!

?

Good hunting.

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Maybe I'm missing something here. I've looked at his tweet it says "Happy new year everyone let's go"

Is "let's go" some sort of hun slogan? If it is it's not one I have encountered in my 54 years but am prepared to be educated if it is.

On Gerrard’s first day at the bastard garden, he finished his press conference with “let’s go” & for a while afterwards was seen as a hun catchphrase. 

It was an ill advised tweet by Lewis. Might have been an innocent mistake as he's never shown any signs of hunnery whilst he's been here he's been a model professional who gives his all for AFC. But he comes from a staunch hun family and no doubt grew up supporting them (you can't blame him for that his dad and uncle both played for them). With his family background he should be showing a bit more awareness before sending out a tweet like that.

4 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

It was an ill advised tweet by Lewis. Might have been an innocent mistake as he's never shown any signs of hunnery whilst he's been here he's been a model professional who gives his all for AFC. But he comes from a staunch hun family and no doubt grew up supporting them (you can't blame him for that his dad and uncle both played for them). With his family background he should be showing a bit more awareness before sending out a tweet like that.

We all know he’s a hun. He couldn’t avoid that with his parentage & family.

But as a Dons player he should have enough sense not to openly flaunt it. 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

To be fair to him from what I have observed he's immersed himself in AFC since he has been here. He scored the winner against the huns in a semi-final and was not shy in celebrating it.

But you're spot on he should have more sense that to send out a tweet like that. It actually wouldn't surprise me if we have given the huns first option on Ferguson as part of the McCrorie deal. A year loan then a permanent £350k transfer is an absolute steal for someone of McCrorie's age, talent and potential.

55 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye. Its pretty poor from him.

He had captain potential but likely just burnt his bridges but maybe doen't give a fuck if a hun deal has been pencilled in.

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I’d ban all players from Social media, I don’t use myself as I’d be a liability and nobody gives a fuck what I say.

All it takes is a pissed tweet of FTH, Scott Brown is a prick, or something and you would be pounced on. 

Not sure how that would stand with todays airy fairly footballers but if it could be done it should imo.

A tweet like Ferguson did last night and some of the shite Logan tweets obviously causes problems.

You'd think the club would have someone checking up but perhaps not as you'd think Ferguson would o been told to delete it by now.

12 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Not sure how that would stand with todays airy fairly footballers but if it could be done it should imo.

A tweet like Ferguson did last night and some of the shite Logan tweets obviously causes problems.

You'd think the club would have someone checking up but perhaps not as you'd think Ferguson would o been told to delete it by now.

To be fair we don’t what he meant. It’s not like he was singing the sash in a Hun top. I don’t think it’s an exclusive Hun term so am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just now, Fridge said:

To be fair we don’t what he meant. It’s not like he was singing the sash in a Hun top. I don’t think it’s an exclusive Hun term so am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

To be fair I think we do. I'm nae buying someone with his background had no idea what it meant. 

Its a hun "slogan" ffs.

If he had posted "we all agree" then I could maybe turn a blind eye and pretend he never meant it. ;) 

He's made a cunt of it and in turn made a turn of the folk who pay his wages and the huns are loving it.

Silly loon will hopefully delete it, get his balls booted and we move on.

31 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

This.^^^^^

people should not be getting their knickers in a twist over this.

Check out the twitter replies. The huns are loving it. "staunch" "WATP Lewis" "No Surrender" "Ibrox bound" etc etc.

If you are happy with one of our players playing up to the huns and therefore taking the piss out of the folk who pay his wages then thats up to you.

He's a young lad who has made a mistake and it should be dealt with accordingly, no knickers getting in a twist.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Not fishing. Its there on twitter. Fuck knows how to post a screen shot but look it up yorself.

The huns are loving it. Lots of "staunch", "no surrender", "ibrox bound" etc getting replied.

Sickening!

I looked at the tweet, seemed innocuous to me. Didn't connect the "let's go" with the huns. Still seems a little tenuous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1