Sevco Thread

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

They will be a lot more offended by what I've got to say about the demise of Walter smith than I will be about them standing outside the ground with a banner 

Huns released a statement denying he’s broon breed. It’s a real is he, isn’t he cliffhanger! 

You can see by the state of those mutants what it takes to support a team that isn't your home team. They have nothing else in life to be proud about, latch on to a big team with much more money than the others, boom!! you're a winner in their eyes. It's a fucking sad existence. Same goes for all the Man Utd fans up here, them and the old firm supporters to a man in real life are sad losers, I feel sorry for them.

• Upvote 4
4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Anyone copy the full article?

Aberdeen Sheriff Court yesterday heard Frank Baird, 65, returned home at 6.30pm on September 15 this year, and asked the complainer where the plates were and she replied: “In the bin.”

Depute fiscal Christy Ward said: “The accused threw a pan of lukewarm water and it covered her head and body. He then refilled the pan and threw water from it at her.”

Baird, whose address was given in court as Arduthie Street, Stonehaven, admitted assaulting the woman by throwing two pans of water over her head and swinging an empty pan towards her.

Sheriff Ian Wallace ordered Baird to pay a £300 fine and gave him a 12-month non-harassment order.

Stoney locals do your duty