48 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There's a really funny picture with the Castore logo about 2 inches higher than the club crest. 

If that's not bad enough... 

The Castore logo has a couple of letters missing and the club crest is squint by about 15 degrees. 

Hmm... one shoulder two inches higher than the other. Torso squint by 15 degrees. Couple of letters missing up top.

That'll be the made-to-measure range. lol.png

1 hour ago, Just Dandy said:

Hmm... one shoulder two inches higher than the other. Torso squint by 15 degrees. 

That'll be the made-to-measure range. lol.png

If it was a Celtic kit, it would be called the James Forrest made to measure range.

I see the entire 220-odd-pages thread on Rangers Media has now been removed.

I'm guessing it was because the latest stuff they're finding Castore has been up to seems borderline unlawful, and people were basically accusing them of fraud etc... lol.png

Weirdest thing is, for an organisation so fond of Statements, there's still no official response from the club on this megaton clusterfuck.

Looks like the folk in charge of the club are every bit as much out their depth as the dodgy scousers...

The one on follow follow is still open. 

Here's an example 

I think you'll find lots complained about peeling badges, messed up stitching on the "Follow Follow" text on the rear neck and the infamous 'pinched shoulders'. That's just some of the issues, others complaining about some sleeves being tighter/shorter than the other and the stitching for the RFC crest has been done poorly so it's pulling on the shirt.

Apparently some have been made in Turkey and some in China.  The two look completely different and have been made with different material. 

Castore trying to wriggle out of it by saying the China ones are the 'pro' shirts. 

This might be my favourite one. 

That’s the bit that jumps out to me. The shite Turkish ones folk have and are outraged by are supposedly the fcking genuine ones!

What’s the resolution here? Bin the Turkish operation and shift to the Chinese supplier?

`The sweatshirts have been bought from a low-end company called AWDis and the Castore logo and 5 star RFC emblem printed on.

AWDis make the very cheapest stuff for (among others) school kids. In fact, the sweatshirts being sold still have the AWDis label with a little tab for you to write your name, just as at school. They’re being sold at £55, though.

42 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

`The sweatshirts have been bought from a low-end company called AWDis and the Castore logo and 5 star RFC emblem printed on.

AWDis make the very cheapest stuff for (among others) school kids. In fact, the sweatshirts being sold still have the AWDis label with a little tab for you to write your name, just as at school. They’re being sold at £55, though.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s not a phrase I’m very fond of, but there seems to be no end to the huns’ “banter years”. 

BBC reporting Gerrard claiming they've turned down £10 million bid from Leeds for Kent.  

12 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, one of them actually located the original jumper wi the wee name tag, and apparently it retails online for just under £5. lol.png

Decent markup that - anyone fancy going into the retail business wi me? I think there could be an imminent niche market for football merchandise...

Rangers' new kit supplier being unmasked as a couple ae trolling Dons fans is pretty much the only thing that could top their current clusterfuck.

1 hour ago, NEM said:

BBC reporting Gerrard claiming they've turned down £10 million bid from Leeds for Kent.  

Kent's obviously been sounded out and indicated that he's open to a move in that case.  Lol  

"But , byrawaybut. Big Gary McAllister. Leeds. Wee team. No way but."

Gerrard talks of rejecting their 'opening' bid and then says 'they need to really think hard if they want to come in again'. Its not really telling them to f*ck off is it Stevie?

:hysterical::hysterical:

On 8/19/2020 at 3:09 PM, Lencarl said:

Leeds are making a surprise £10million bid for Rangers winger Ryan Kent according to a certain Glasgow newspaper.

Makes a change from Morelos.

the media should'nt get away with this shite . inflating the value of there players . 10 million my hairy arse

I do wonder about this, obviously you need to elaborate stories to sell papers but you would think you would need some evidence to back it up if they get called out.

What would be to stop the EE saying Barcelona have bid 15m for Joe Lewis.

Suppose nobody really cares but it is amazing the shite journalists produce.

How they got away with it when Morelos had a bid in from Beijing renhe,silly money reported then!, Beijing then came out and said they had never heard of him, and wanted the story retracted but was already out there so job done.

£6.5m was the fee from Liverpool (which they are likely still paying up) & likely a 25% sell on, so £10m would see them making about £1m lol

this is the reason for their refusal. Fk all to do with actual valuation or what they ‘think’ he’s worth. 
they should take it while the offers there as he isn’t going to improve any more much as he is trying to say he is.

be really funny if Liverpool had a 30/35 % sell on though so they would make fk all profit

Edited by fine-n-dandy

18 hours ago, redstrummer said:

the media should'nt get away with this shite . inflating the value of there players . 10 million my hairy arse

Scott Mckenna 

They are getting desperate now:

Steven Gerrard admits again that Alfredo Morelos "doesn't look himself" - with Lille set to make a fresh bid for the The Rangers striker.

Steven Gerrard fears the bidding for Leeds target Ryan Kent could soar so high that The Rangers can't say no.