Sevco Thread

3 hours ago, NEM said:

BF2-B5176-B94-C-4-AEF-82-BB-FA5-E5-D11-B

Someone needs to tell the boy on the end 1975 is on the phone looking for it’s troosers back 

So where is the response? No weegie based dons fans with something distasteful to unfurl outside ibrox?

FWIW I think they think we are more bothered about Jack being at the huns than we actually are. There were more pissed off fans about Wright than Jack by quite some margin. Stupid cunts.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So where is the response? No weegie based dons fans with something distasteful to unfurl outside ibrox?

FWIW I think they think we are more bothered about Jack being at the huns than we actually are. There were more pissed off fans about Wright than Jack by quite some margin. Stupid cunts.

Wright and his family were actually Dons fans, were. Absolute brass neck that cunt celebrating them winning the league. 

Jack was a hun. Minker family. 

35 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aberdeen Sheriff Court yesterday heard Frank Baird, 65, returned home at 6.30pm on September 15 this year, and asked the complainer where the plates were and she replied: “In the bin.”

Depute fiscal Christy Ward said: “The accused threw a pan of lukewarm water and it covered her head and body. He then refilled the pan and threw water from it at her.”

Baird, whose address was given in court as Arduthie Street, Stonehaven, admitted assaulting the woman by throwing two pans of water over her head and swinging an empty pan towards her.

Sheriff Ian Wallace ordered Baird to pay a £300 fine and gave him a 12-month non-harassment order.

Stoney locals do your duty 

Wonder if that’s the same Frank Baird who murdered a handicapped girl on the old deeside railway many years ago when he lived in Garthdee.

23 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

If anyone knows these Huns feel free to punch there lights out

Remind them Glasgow Rangers died 2021 

The Hun support are aff their heids. 

I've seen their league win described as "one of the greatest sporting achievements ever".  

They've won one league title. Big fucking deal. They've spent a small fortune.  Only one team with a bigger budget than them. 

Even when they were starting off in the bottom division they had the 2nd highest budget in the country.  They needed two attempts to get out of the championship.  They've got to 2 Cup finals and lost them both. 

Greatest sporting achievement ever my arse. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

The Hun support are aff their heids. 

I've seen their league win described as "one of the greatest sporting achievements ever".  

They've won one league title. Big fucking deal. They've spent a small fortune.  Only one team with a bigger budget than them. 

Even when they were starting off in the bottom division they had the 2nd highest budget in the country.  They needed two attempts to get out of the championship.  They've got to 2 Cup finals and lost them both. 

Greatest sporting achievement ever my arse. 

Paraphrasing... Fuck the hun cunts 

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I was just pointed in the direction of Scott Wright's Instagram.

It's a bit cringe. He shares Jack's story with the 2 of them holding up '5'.

I don't really have an issue with Jack leaving, he is a cunt. He knows this. He will probably get another do-ing if he ever returns...

Scott Wright - I despair with that little cunt. I despise him. Absolutely despise him. Aberdeen fan, been there 2 minutes and attempting to rub our noses in it. I wish him a career ender. 

Foolish on his part. Well and truly cut his ties with the city.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Wonder if that’s the same Frank Baird who murdered a handicapped girl on the old deeside railway many years ago when he lived in Garthdee.

He's no murderer but if it's Frank Baird the Water boy as NEM states (can't tell by the photo if it is) his father used to play for Aberdeen believe it or not, Hughie Baird.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Pretty sure it was more than 'shouted abuse' in Soul to be fair.

Jack and Fyvie are good pals and tend to drink/meal at Malmaison FFR.

He doesn't go into city centre now after the Soul aspect.

Scott Wright if continues the way he is going on instagram, has earned himself many enemies of those he went to school with, and they are of the mindset of 'smash him'.

That’s fair enough like, can only go by what you read or what you hear. 

A few years ago I went to measure carpets up at a hoose in Kaimhill.

Moron aboot 18 stone opens door and he's got an unfitting out of date Hun top on wee egg on it.I looked past him into the hall and there's a photie of what looked like him wee Gasgoine...

I said I've come to the the wrong hoose,he said no this is the hoose,lounge and stair carpets need replacing.

I said to him yer no listening pal,Iv'e come to the wrong Hoose,got back in the van and fucked off and him still standing at his door flabbergasted....No way wis I going in there,no matter how much it cost me.

• Upvote 8
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Torry Tosser said:

A few years ago I went to measure carpets up at a hoose in Kaimhill.

Moron aboot 18 stone opens door and he's got an unfitting out of date Hun top on wee egg on it.I looked past him into the hall and there's a photie of what looked like him wee Gasgoine...

I said I've come to the the wrong hoose,he said no this is the hoose,lounge and stair carpets need replacing.

I said to him yer no listening pal,Iv'e come to the wrong Hoose,got back in the van and fucked off and him still standing at his door flabbergasted....No way wis I going in there,no matter how much it cost me.

Good man.

The alternative is adjusting your quote upwards by 100%