Sevco Thread

6 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

A few years ago I went to measure carpets up at a hoose in Kaimhill.

Moron aboot 18 stone opens door and he's got an unfitting out of date Hun top on wee egg on it.I looked past him into the hall and there's a photie of what looked like him wee Gasgoine...

I said I've come to the the wrong hoose,he said no this is the hoose,lounge and stair carpets need replacing.

I said to him yer no listening pal,Iv'e come to the wrong Hoose,got back in the van and fucked off and him still standing at his door flabbergasted....No way wis I going in there,no matter how much it cost me.

It's a +1 from me 

Terrific. 

14 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Moron aboot 18 stone opens door and he's got an unfitting out of date Hun top on wee egg on it.I looked past him into the hall and there's a photie of what looked like him wee Gasgoine...

I said I've come to the the wrong hoose,he said no this is the hoose,lounge and stair carpets need replacing.

I said to him yer no listening pal,Iv'e come to the wrong Hoose,got back in the van and fucked off and him still standing at his door flabbergasted....No way wis I going in there,no matter how much it cost me.

That should be standard..

They should be treated as the scum they are.

They don't deserve to be treated as normal.

21 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Yeah but thats the point. It's been corrupted. If it was just about ww1 and ww2 (what I always understood it to be when I was growing up ) I doubt anyone would have problem with it.   

Its not about the meaning being forgotten by the younger generations, its about the meaning having changed. 

But now instead of tragic conscripts fighting a good cause (at least in the case of ww2) , we're now honouring paid professionals many of whom subscribe to a pretty arrogant form of "make the world England" style British nationalism,  and engage in conflicts in areas of the world that should have fuck all to do with the UK - and they chose to sign up for this. 

If the people who made the poppys were clear that it is only ww1 and ww2 then I would happily wear one, but until then they can shove it.

Disappointed that AFC participate in this charade. At least give the players the choice. 

A very good point,well made

For me it does mean men and women who fought for our country through two global conflicts.

But as you point out some have twisted it to their own agenda 

17 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

You sound like a hun.

Fuck off.

Haha aye right 

Please don't call me a hun. pedo,rapist or wife beater would offend me less.

I can guarantee you that I am 100% a don till death.

First game was Hamilton at home 89, the same day that Hillsborough happened, 3-0 to us.

When I got home my mum told me she was tearing her hair out as she knew nothing about football and thought it was Pittodrie.

Also fuck off too

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Good story but less of the weegie  chat please.

17 hours ago, NEM said:

BF2-B5176-B94-C-4-AEF-82-BB-FA5-E5-D11-B

Someone needs to tell the boy on the end 1975 is on the phone looking for it’s troosers back 

"He's one of our own"? Good! Who the fuck wants to be associated with a mong rat like that?

Up there with "The queens club" shite they come out with. Why the fuck would you want her in yer support? Huns are fucking bonkers! Bet she canna sing loud, drink or scrap. :)

1 minute ago, pocrawred said:

What photo? I dont do instagram...

There's a photo of the two doing the rounds with the 55 banner. 

Jack I understand.  He's been there a few years and has embraced all things Hun.  He's gone full Hun now with his sneery face and his self entitled attitude.  But at least he's earned that title. 

Wright has been there 5 minutes and not played many more minutes than that. I'd be embarrassed to try an pretend that I was central to my club winning the league in those circumstances. 

4 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I am. I do. I fail to see how thats weird. 

You are trying to shrink our fanbase further which i find odd. There is plenty of huns/tims up here so is it not good to see that in reverse sometimes? 

If glaswegians don't identify with any of the ugly sisters bigotry and want to support us instead then they should be made welcome to do so. 

• Downvote 1