Sevco Thread

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Swallow swallow is NEVER worth a read.

Bigoted bastards are absolute vermin. 

FTH 

Oh contraire. It's hilarious

And there's a thread about Henning Wehn  (German comedian, at the Fringe most years) on twitter trolling them about crying racism tonight when they sing song about being up to their knees in Fenian blood. Still not very interesting but...

His twitter name is "The Ernie McGarr Tribute Act"

And I was in the same year at school as old Ernie's younger daughter. Wild as fuck she was. Sadly had a face like a warthog

Don’t post on here but follow threads with interest but tonight I have to say these cunts double standards boils my piss. A new and old club, along with its support base, who’s very identity is steeped in religious bigotry, singing of killing catholics, irrefutable recent evidence and apology over child abuse, illegal tax avoidance scheme, walking away from 100’s probably 1000’s of unpaid debts to large and small businesses are waxing lyrical about what UEFA should do in response to an alleged racial comment is just the highest level of irony and brass neckery. Encouraging UEFA to take action - I hope they do IF and it’s a big if their claim of racism is proven. I also hope while UEFA are at it that they treat all cases of racism, religious bigotry and discrimination seriously because there is no club old or new, that deserve to be punished by UEFA more than this most abhorrent of sporting organisations and all who associate with them. 

There's also a bit in there where there's a translated Czech report. The boy that whispered to Kamara allegedly got a doing in the tunnel at full time by a sevco player/players (Speculated at being Goldson and/or Zungu). They've apparently reported it to the police. 

Will be interesting to see if Glasgow dibble do their duty

4 hours ago, daytripping said:

For the record I don't believe it was a racist comment. The huns are bad losers, always have been.

This is the least surprising thing I've ever heard. Peak gammon. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

There's also a bit in there where there's a translated Czech report. The boy that whispered to Kamara allegedly got a doing in the tunnel at full time by a sevco player/players (Speculated at being Goldson and/or Zungu). They've apparently reported it to the police. 

That should be legal. If you're racially abused you should be allowed to kick the fuck out the perpetrator. 

The guy apparently called Kamara a monkey. If UEFA were serious about racism they'd expel Prague from next years competition or they'd expel them now and give the huns a path to the next round. 

I hate them as much as the next person but ultimately I don't hate Glen Kamara who was racially abused. 

3 hours ago, Biscuit said:

Don’t post on here but follow threads with interest but tonight I have to say these cunts double standards boils my piss. A new and old club, along with its support base, who’s very identity is steeped in religious bigotry, singing of killing catholics, irrefutable recent evidence and apology over child abuse, illegal tax avoidance scheme, walking away from 100’s probably 1000’s of unpaid debts to large and small businesses are waxing lyrical about what UEFA should do in response to an alleged racial comment is just the highest level of irony and brass neckery. Encouraging UEFA to take action - I hope they do IF and it’s a big if their claim of racism is proven. I also hope while UEFA are at it that they treat all cases of racism, religious bigotry and discrimination seriously because there is no club old or new, that deserve to be punished by UEFA more than this most abhorrent of sporting organisations and all who associate with them. 

I get your point, but ultimately, what's that got to do with guys like Goldson, Kamara or Zungu? 

Fairly certain at least one of them will be Catholic. Kamara was directly racially abused and just because he plays for an institution with a bigoted history and present, doesn't mean he as an individual can't be upset by that. 

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

That should be legal. If you're racially abused you should be allowed to kick the fuck out the perpetrator. 

The guy apparently called Kamara a monkey. If UEFA were serious about racism they'd expel Prague from next years competition or they'd expel them now and give the huns a path to the next round. 

I hate them as much as the next person but ultimately I don't hate Glen Kamara who was racially abused. 

Ha ha wise up it’s clearly a deflection tactic from the huns. Knew as soon as it happened the race card would be coming out to take attention away from them losing the plot and Roofes assault on the keeper. Half the boys team mates are black 

7 minutes ago, Dad said:

Sure - but none of them needed to sign for the pieces of shit in the first place son 

Absolute cunts sign for vermin - no too hard a premise to acknowledge given the abundance of evidence 

'oh I didnae know'

Fuck you

They generally don't know, Kamara is Finnish, Goldson is English and Zungu is South African. I have more contempt for your Jacks', Wrights', Stewarts', Jones', Arfields etc who know exactly what it's all about and almost seem to encourage/welcome it. They are the mutants. 

For guys like Kamara, Zungu etc they are just signing for a huge club and playing in front of 50,000 every week, which most footballers would struggle to say no to.

Good on them for kicking the fuck out the guy, covering his mouth before he said it, what a coward.

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha wise up it’s clearly a deflection tactic from the huns. Knew as soon as it happened the race card would be coming out to take attention away from them losing the plot and Roofes assault on the keeper. Half the boys team mates are black 

Jesus wept. 

Why do you think they battered the fuck out him in the tunnel? If you watch the footage you'll notice his black team mates never leapt to his defence. You're seriously ill in the head if you think a player would just make it up cause they were losing. He's clearly said something, and got battered for it. That would suggest to me it was serious. 

So what if the guys team mates are black? Does that mean he can't say something racist or be racist? What kind of logic is that? 

Are you calling Glen Kamara, who's saying he was racially abused, a liar? And are you saying he lied about it because his team were getting beat? 

He's played 50+ games for Rangers and will have lost in a few, why hasn't he suggested this before? 

Why are you so determined to not believe folk when they say they've been racially abused? 

I know why. 

Edit: I take it Shay Logan made up that he was abused by Tonev cause we got beat at Celtic Park? 

6 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I hope they do their duty of charging the Prague player with racist abuse. 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Jesus wept. 

Why do you think they battered the fuck out him in the tunnel? If you watch the footage you'll notice his black team mates never leapt to his defence. You're seriously ill in the head if you think a player would just make it up cause they were losing. He's clearly said something, and got battered for it. That would suggest to me it was serious. 

So what if the guys team mates are black? Does that mean he can't say something racist or be racist? What kind of logic is that? 

Are you calling Glen Kamara, who's saying he was racially abused, a liar? And are you saying he lied about it because his team were getting beat? 

He's played 50+ games for Rangers and will have lost in a few, why hasn't he suggested this before? 

Why are you so determined to not believe folk when they say they've been racially abused? 

I know why. 

Not one other player knows what he said - he could have said anything.  Yes I’m saying it’s very possible the hun cunt is lying and very convenient for shifting the blame from the huns disgraceful behaviour last night. You’ve zero proof of what he said so get off your high horse you beaut ?

I think it’s unlikely he’s going to say anything racist when his black team mates are stood yards away. 

Why are you so determined to believe a hun?

I know why ?

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Not one other player knows what he said - he could have said anything.  Yes I’m saying it’s very possible the hun cunt is lying and very convenient for shifting the blame from the huns disgraceful behaviour last night. You’ve zero proof of what he said so get off your high horse you beaut ?

I think it’s unlikely he’s going to say anything racist when his black team mates are stood yards away. 

Why are you so determined to believe a hun?

I know why ?

You're clearly a very intelligent individual.

Kamara is a black man before he's a hun. Hardly like he spends his time raising the hand of Ulster and signing the songs. It's very clear from his reaction at the time that something untoward was said to him, and if the thing said to him wasn't that bad, or wasn't racist, why did the Prague boy cover his mouth? 

Why do you think they battered him? What could he have said that caused that much emotion for footballers (who a generally pussies) to leather the fuck out him? 

You didn't answer my question about Logan, did he lie? 

If you hate Rangers so much you can't see the wood from the trees on this issue, that's a worry. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYCRFC/status/1372747663880417281

Here you can clearly the see the guy going into his ear and whispering something, Zungu, the closest player to the incident then turns around and says "he said fucking monkey." 

@NEM what do you reckon? The black rangers players all had a chat in the dressing room at half time and said, "you know what we should do, if things aren't going our way, we should accuse them of racism to take attention away from the fact we're getting beat."

Do you realise how fuckin mental that sounds? 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're clearly a very intelligent individual.

Kamara is a black man before he's a hun. Hardly like he spends his time raising the hand of Ulster and signing the songs. It's very clear from his reaction at the time that something untoward was said to him, and if the thing said to him wasn't that bad, or wasn't racist, why did the Prague boy cover his mouth? 

Why do you think they battered him? What could he have said that caused that much emotion for footballers (who a generally pussies) to leather the fuck out him? 

You didn't answer my question about Logan, did he lie? 

If you hate Rangers so much you can't see the wood from the trees on this issue, that's a worry. 

Clearly not as intelligent as a SJW like yourself. Likely got a degree in a non subject and now works a dead end job ?

There’s plenty he could have said. Called his mother a whore or whatever. 

I didn’t answer because you edited your post after I replied. Aberdeen weren’t booting tims all over the park and generally losing the plot when Logan was abused so I’d say it’s far less likely he was lying yes. 

A worry? A worry to who? Fuck me what a world we live in ?

13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Here you can clearly the see the guy going into his ear and whispering something, Zungu, the closest player to the incident then turns around and says "he said fucking monkey." 

@NEM what do you reckon? The black rangers players all had a chat in the dressing room at half time and said, "you know what we should do, if things aren't going our way, we should accuse them of racism to take attention away from the fact we're getting beat."

Yes it sounds mental but given you’re the only one saying it is unsurprising as half the shite you post does 

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You’re right but actively saying they should be chucked out and Rangers put through is hun behaviour.

Just now, DelMonte said:

You’re right but actively saying they should be chucked out and Rangers put through is hun behaviour.

Something has to happen. A wee fine and a slap on the wrist isn't enough, if it happens in the crowds, there should be bans, if it happens on the pitch, bans.

Its the only way folk will take it seriously. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Something has to happen. A wee fine and a slap on the wrist isn't enough, if it happens in the crowds, there should be bans, if it happens on the pitch, bans.

Ban the player for a year or something. 

It’s like you’re desperate for the huns to stay in the competition.

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

?

He called him a name (whatever is was) and got filled in for it.

Hardly the end of the world. You’d think he tied him up, raped his wife in front of him and shot his kids the way you’re carrying on.

Time does the candlelit vigil start?

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Ban the player for a year or something. 

It’s like you’re desperate for the huns to stay in the competition.

I would apply the same logic to every team. 

I can't have a different stance on racism because it involves a Rangers player. That's moronic. 

Just now, NEM said:

?

He called him a name (whatever is was) and got filled in for it.

Hardly the end of the world. You’d think he tied him up, raped his wife in front of him and shot his kids the way you’re carrying on.

Time does the candlelit vigil start?

That's fan you ken. Cheers.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I would apply the same logic to every team. 

I can't have a different stance on racism because it involves a Rangers player. That's moronic. 

It seems you do. Not shouting from the rooftops about other instances.

The huns should have been banned from Europe for 50k fans singing racist songs.