Sevco Thread

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It has gotten worse since BLM.

It wasn't as big a problem as it is now.

Consie... no one knows what was said, I recommend you look at Firmino and Holgate situation from years ago, when it turned out to be a complete misunderstanding. No racial term was used but the players reacted as if there was.

The Slavia player may well have used a racial term but you don't know and neither do I as he covered his mouth.

You, a white man: 

"it wasn't as big a problem as it is now."

No, neither of us can know, but you can clearly see he's said something he didn't want to say openly, hence why he covered his mouth. You can see the reaction immediately from Kamara who it was said to, and Zungu who was in earshot as well. The reason the guy covered his mouth is because he knew fine well what he was doing. He could've  called him just about anything else and probably wouldn't have had to cover his mouth, players trade insults all the time. 

You can't know for sure, but you can choose to believe Kamara, or not. I'm choosing to believe him.

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

It seems you do. Not shouting from the rooftops about other instances.

The huns should have been banned from Europe for 50k fans singing racist songs. 

Yeah, they should've. 110%.

Im not always aware of other instances if I'm honest, but this one happened in Scotland so I'm more than happy to have an opinion on it. 

If there's any utterance from the crowd, players, staff of anything bigoted, they should be came down on like a ton of bricks. 

12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It has gotten worse since BLM.

It wasn't as big a problem as it is now.

Consie... no one knows what was said, I recommend you look at Firmino and Holgate situation from years ago, when it turned out to be a complete misunderstanding. No racial term was used but the players reacted as if there was.

The Slavia player may well have used a racial term but you don't know and neither do I as he covered his mouth.

No no Consie can see through hands and lip read - he KNOWS what was said ?

Boy looks guilty as fuck, covered his mouth then tried to fuck off before Kamara could react. Kamara’s reaction seemed genuine aswell you can’t fake that. Regardless of the club and what their fans sing, shit like that is uncalled for. If he did get a kicking then it should have been Kamara that dished it out. 

The old monkey chanting has died a death here, good to see it alive and well in Europe. 

im not sure kamara can really moralise after playing for a club which actively encourages bigotry and division. It's pretty disgusting and their violent reprisals should be met with force by the authorities 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Never understand that shit. 'You a white man'.

Eh, yeah but therein lies the problem. Not deemed racist but the way the world is going, 'you a black man' you're fucking hung up for it.

See reference to that official in champions league game recently where the linesman said 'black coach was shouting abuse'. Now in that language black is negro.

If a group of men robbed your house, 7 white people 1 black, and only 1 stabbed you, being the black guy... how would you describe that to the police?

Oh he had dark hair and brown eyes, erm... average build. Would you fuck.

Consie wouldn’t be giving a fuck if the rangers player was white, he’s basically admitted as much. He’d just be thinking fuck the hun cunt

So who’s the real racist here? ? 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You, a white man: 

"it wasn't as big a problem as it is now."

No, neither of us can know, but you can clearly see he's said something he didn't want to say openly, hence why he covered his mouth. You can see the reaction immediately from Kamara who it was said to, and Zungu who was in earshot as well. The reason the guy covered his mouth is because he knew fine well what he was doing. He could've  called him just about anything else and probably wouldn't have had to cover his mouth, players trade insults all the time. 

You can't know for sure, but you can choose to believe Kamara, or not. I'm choosing to believe him.

The boy Kamara seems to be a bit of a multilingual genius, being conversant in Finnish, English, Dundonian, Glaswegian, as well as Czech.

11 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha there it is.

Poor, oppressed £30k a week footballer 

I forget that once you earn a certain amount of money it makes you impervious to racist abuse. 

The logic of an intelligent man.

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Consie wouldn’t be giving a fuck if the rangers player was white, he’s basically admitted as much. He’d just be thinking fuck the hun cunt

So who’s the real racist here? ? 

If the Rangers white player was called a monkey? 

Haha

15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Correct, me, a white man. Notice how I'm not offended. But the way the world is right now, imagine I was to say (now I know you're white as I know who you are), you a black man. The outrage.

This is part of why I say it's getting worse. I have had Twitter for years, and I believe racism is getting FAR worse than it ever has been, and that is down to a massive backlash against BLM.

I think you completely misunderstand the point I was making when I said what I said above.

Do I think racism was a problem, I am absolutely do. Racism is global unfortunately (I myself being on the end of it in Saudi Arabia), but in this day and age it has gotten much much worse DUE to the fact BLM came on the go. Unfortunate, absolutely.

In this instance, I'm not calling racism because I simply do not know. If it transpires there has been racial language used, then yeah, ban the player for a long time.

It has the media talking however and the headlines aren't about the result, and are not about the horrible tackle by Roofe on the keeper.

Firmino Holgate situation years back when it was in the press after Holgate lost his shit turned out to be absolute nonsense, no racial language used but at the time you would think there was due to the reaction of players.

Kamara could have been called a fucking money grabber, a granny shagger, a big bald bastard... who knows. Perhaps he did call him a fucking monkey, but I'm reckoning Zungu didn't hear this, and it was automatic reaction after Kamara screamed racist. AGAIN I reference to Holgate Firmino situation when infact Firmino actually said 'son of a bitch' in Portuguese. But had you believe Holgate at the time, you would think he was being racist.

If you watch the video again you see Zungu react immediately, and you hear him say "he said fucking monkey."

But like @NEM thinks, it was probably all a cunning plan to take the heat off them for losing. They probably had a meeting before the game and planned it all out.

If he was calling him a bald cunt, a granny shagger or whatever, then why cover his mouth and go in close? Players constantly exchange schoolyard insults whilst competing. The boy knew fine well what he was doing, and you can normally tell on reaction, the Prague cunt went running and Kamara chased him. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

If the Rangers white player was called a monkey? 

Haha

There’s no proof he was called that. If the rangers player who the boy said something to was white you’d not be getting your frilly knickers in a twist would you?

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Consi you must have been Mr Ferguson's top pupil at school! 

Canna be defending huns though. Some things are bigger than racism 

Saw the old man when I was working in Dundee and had a blather, a top man, truly. 

He managed the school football team for a bit, not a great coach. Good teacher and a great guy though, legend. 

I doubt anyone will really know, and it seems obvious that something really upset the boy, however I canna get over the fact that the dirty Govan scum could indeed be devious enough to detract from the fact they were papped out of the competition, by taking the attention away from that by claiming racism.

He could’ve said your Ma’s a mattress, dirty hun scum, or anything, and Kamara would’ve got upset.

Just now, NEM said:

There’s no proof he was called that. If the rangers player who the boy said something to was white you’d not be getting your frilly knickers in a twist would you?

I cba engaging with this schoolboy, teenager "what about the whites!" Pish.

We've had similar conversations before and you're incapable of accepting or understanding things that are right in front of you. 

The world is an entirely equal place and racism has the same impact on every person regardless of who's saying it and who's receiving it, right?

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

If you watch the video again you see Zungu react immediately, and you hear him say "he said fucking monkey."

But like @NEM thinks, it was probably all a cunning plan to take the heat off them for losing. They probably had a meeting before the game and planned it all out.

If he was calling him a bald cunt, a granny shagger or whatever, then why cover his mouth and go in close? Players constantly exchange schoolyard insults whilst competing. The boy knew fine well what he was doing, and you can normally tell on reaction, the Prague cunt went running and Kamara chased him. 

What has Blackadder got to do with the filth getting knocked out Europe??

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No you’re the only thick cunt saying that 

Just now, NEM said:

No you’re the only thick cunt saying that 

You're the one trying to say they are crying racism because they got beat? 

When would they have decided to that? Who's made that call? 

Thick cunt ? fuck me. 

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You watch football right?

All players cover their mouths or have a conversation close to someone they are talking to.

I've went up to a player in the past and said in his ear, I'll fucking smash you after the game you prick (in a non sexual way) as he tried to 2 foot me.

I have also heard someone called a fucking monkey on the football pitch, directed the way of a black player, he laughed it off and went and scored 2 goals, then went into the boys face who said it celebrating. Was the best way I've witnessed to shut someone up.

Come on. Just watch the video, more than once if you have to. It's clear as day what's going on. 

Why is there so much doubt? When do you ever hear of pros scrapping in tunnels after games these days? You don't.

Im choosing to believe Kamara based off what I've seen, and what transpired. The fact he's a Rangers player is clouding some folks judgement here. 

Slavia Prague statement:

"They have never experienced such play in any game they participated in the modern history of the European competitions."

"Many brutal tackles resulted in injuries of our players. Goalkeeper Ondřej Kolář travelled to a hospital with ten stitches on his head".

"Slavia resolutely denies the disgusting accusation of one of the team captains Ondřej Kúdela of racist behaviour."

He said: "I told him ‘You f****** guy’. It was said in emotions, but I absolutely deny there was anything racist in those words."

Fuck the huns.