Jump to content

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

It's the slowest,  most uneventful race in the history of racing. 

A journalist of integrity would ask questions if the interest exists or bids are actually genuine.

 Instead we have Hun lapdogs like Ralston, McDermott, & Berry at the DayLate Retard who print what they’re told. 
It really is embarrassing the standard of journalism in this country, where fear of upsetting the huns overrides professional pride.

Fuck the huns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2020 at 10:10 PM, Sheepo said:

I find it incredible that Sevco has let this lad go so easily, when you think of Davis, Jack, Kamara & Arfield in similar positions it beggars belief especially as McCrorie is so talented in several positions

And you wonder why they actually bother at all with a youth structure. Could be wrong here but I can't think any any current Sevconians in their 1st team squad that came through their academy? Maybe he's one of THEM? You know how it goes down that way.

Given Davis and Arfield are quasi geriatric, and Jack in pushing 30, strange thing for Slippy to do.

At least the Tims have 3 or 4 players that have come through their system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

And you wonder why they actually bother at all with a youth structure. Could be wrong here but I can't think any any current Sevconians in their 1st team squad that came through their academy? Maybe he's one of THEM? You know how it goes down that way.

Given Davis and Arfield are quasi geriatric, and Jack in pushing 30, strange thing for Slippy to do.

At least the Tims have 3 or 4 players that have come through their system.

It does make you wonder when slippy was heralding our Ross as being a future Sevco captain one minute and getting rid the next. He is still young and can play many positions and what I have heard from him and others he seems to have a terrific attitude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kunt interview played on Clyde1 phone-in. Blah blah blah.....will give his his all for the club whilst he is still a sevco player yada yada yada. Not sure of where his future lies.

For all the world sounded like he's fucking off in this window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Kunt interview played on Clyde1 phone-in. Blah blah blah.....will give his his all for the club whilst he is still a sevco player yada yada yada. Not sure of where his future lies.

For all the world sounded like he's fucking off in this window

Who's on Clyde these days? Don't think Ive listened since Tiger Tim was on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

Lapland

Melchester Rovers

Me and my Mum

I heard your mum made him an offer.

Must be just 2 clubs now still thinking it over.

Edited by V for Vendetta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Who's on Clyde these days? Don't think Ive listened since Tiger Tim was on it. 

Gordon Dalziel, Mark Wilson and Hugh Keevans usually. If I’m bored when working from home I stick it on for a laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Gordon Dalziel, Mark Wilson and Hugh Keevans usually. If I’m bored when working from home I stick it on for a laugh.

Three cunts that wouldn’t know what’s going on north of Cumbernauld,
Keevins profession is being a Glaswegian.

Dalziel is extremely thick, barely literate, and it beggars belief he gets air time to try & articulate his thoughts on football. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Three cunts that wouldn’t know what’s going on north of Cumbernauld,
Keevins profession is being a Glaswegian.

Dalziel is extremely thick, barely literate, and it beggars belief he gets air time to try & articulate his thoughts on football. 

 

Good point, well made, caller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Good point, well made, caller.

Failing to see how it's a good point?

An Aberdeen fan listening to a Glasgow radio station. The same station who has a sister station in Aberdeen that concentrates on North East fitba.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Midweek Sportsound is bad enough,  but why would any non arsecheek fan listen to Clyde? 

For the meltdown that happens pretty much on a weekly basis when either one suffers a bad result. Barely literate troglodytes losing their shit live and exclusive for everyone else's entertainment. Demands for Lennon and/or Slippy to get bulleted. Or listening to them making wild and wonderful (and generally ridiculously out of budget, certainly in sevco's case) signing suggestions that will bring 10IAR or "55" (that is actually 1). 
Also playing a little game of "catch Keevins making a factually incorrect statement"...…..the twat genuinely believes he is THE go to journo for opinion on Scottish football. Arrogance is his middle name. But he generally makes 4 or 5 absolute howlers every season where it isn't just his opinion is shite....it's just plain untuths that he is spouting. And the there is "Lawrie from Dennistoun"....the world's only professional Celtic supporter. Pomposity is this cunt's middle name. Or "John from Partick"...catchphrase "know what I mean?", used at least once in every sentence. Not a single 'O' Grade to his name but an honours degree in being a bitter bigoted Hun bastard.

It's life affirming stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

For the meltdown that happens pretty much on a weekly basis when either one suffers a bad result. Barely literate troglodytes losing their shit live and exclusive for everyone else's entertainment. Demands for Lennon and/or Slippy to get bulleted. Or listening to them making wild and wonderful (and generally ridiculously out of budget, certainly in sevco's case) signing suggestions that will bring 10IAR or "55" (that is actually 1). 
Also playing a little game of "catch Keevins making a factually incorrect statement"...…..the twat genuinely believes he is THE go to journo for opinion on Scottish football. Arrogance is his middle name. But he generally makes 4 or 5 absolute howlers every season where it isn't just his opinion is shite....it's just plain untuths that he is spouting. And the there is "Lawrie from Dennistoun"....the world's only professional Celtic supporter. Pomposity is this cunt's middle name. Or "John from Partick"...catchphrase "know what I mean?", used at least once in every sentence. Not a single 'O' Grade to his name but an honours degree in being a bitter bigoted Hun bastard.

It's life affirming stuff. 

To be fair,  the fact they have gordon Dalziel on there who is thick as mince,  for me, shows they class it as an entertainment program

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, zander said:

Failing to see how it's a good point?

An Aberdeen fan listening to a Glasgow radio station. The same station who has a sister station in Aberdeen that concentrates on North East fitba.

Zander,

G31 DON.... clue in the post code - No access to Northsound maybe?

But as you say I’d rather not listen to Radio Clyde. Sometimes Sportsound on the BBC is bad enough when that Uber hun bastard Kenny MacIntyre is jizzing over Steven Gerrard or one of his hun guests.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One month left for the Huns to shift Morelos or anyone else for money.

They'll face a very tough game in Round 4 of Europa so are by no means certain of the Group stages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

One month left for the Huns to shift Morelos or anyone else for money.

They'll face a very tough game in Round 4 of Europa so are by no means certain of the Group stages

Is it not the end of October? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, zander said:

Failing to see how it's a good point?

An Aberdeen fan listening to a Glasgow radio station. The same station who has a sister station in Aberdeen that concentrates on North East fitba.

He was slagging them off, I said it was a good comment. Weird inference you've taken. 

I don't listen to Clyde fm or radio Scotland unless it is a Dons commentary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G31DON said:

He was slagging them off, I said it was a good comment. Weird inference you've taken. 

I don't listen to Clyde fm or radio Scotland unless it is a Dons commentary. 

I actually don’t but it I suppose it’s a bit like dipping into follow follow to find out what nonsense they are coming away with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I actually don’t but it I suppose it’s a bit like dipping into follow follow to find out what nonsense they are coming away with.

Gads.... That’s even worse.

I’d rather douse my eyes in acid than read their bigoted bile.

F U C K.    T H E.   H U N S 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crackdown on bigot supporters - Rangers will send sectarian fans to rehab - Ibrox club launch inclusivity drive to re-educate fans on behaviour

Headlines in a paper today. That's a waste of time, expense and effort. You can cure a pig but you can't educate it.

Accompanied by "They tried to make me go to rehab I said hello, hello, hello" when sent to me.

If this site allowed us to copy and paste pics (as other sites do), I could've shared it with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...