Sevco Thread

Guest milne_afc
13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's like when Tonev denied calling shay Logan a black c*nt, because he didn't know what cunt meant? 

Lies.

He didn’t call him a black cunt though 

Edit: that is the accusation, in fact.

Who said “get your monkey hands off me” ? always thought that was Tonev.

34 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Come on. Just watch the video, more than once if you have to. It's clear as day what's going on. 

Why is there so much doubt? When do you ever hear of pros scrapping in tunnels after games these days? You don't.

Im choosing to believe Kamara based off what I've seen, and what transpired. The fact he's a Rangers player is clouding some folks judgement here. 

Do you work as a prosecution lawyer min?

52 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

If you watch the video again you see Zungu react immediately, and you hear him say "he said fucking monkey."

But like @NEM thinks, it was probably all a cunning plan to take the heat off them for losing. They probably had a meeting before the game and planned it all out.

If he was calling him a bald cunt, a granny shagger or whatever, then why cover his mouth and go in close? Players constantly exchange schoolyard insults whilst competing. The boy knew fine well what he was doing, and you can normally tell on reaction, the Prague cunt went running and Kamara chased him. 

Being called a bald cunt isn’t acceptable either in fairness 

Prague players a tit.  Clearly in the wrong.  A rascist from Croatia, who’d a thought it.  There will of course be an issue of proof, just like the Logan case.

I also have an issue with any RFC player taking the law into their own hands.  As someone said earlier that comes with little or no fear of retribution.  Did the Prague players kick fuck out of Roofe for instance?

And yes, I assume it’ll be Alan Stubbs on Sportsound tonight and the odious McIntyre can ask him (oh) what does it mean?  Will it fuck!

17 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Have Rangers ever had two red cards at home in domestic football? 

Yes in October 85. We had one sent off in return though. Their mutant supporters ended up invading the pitch to try to get the game abandoned close to half time.

We won 3-0 after Fergie told the team to take the foot off the gas. If he hadn't we could easily have won by 7 or 8

18 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Consi's boyfriend won't be getting his colon tickled anytime soon. 

At least shout thru and tell him to release the tension on the ratchet clamp. 

Obsessed with vivid imagery of anal sex.

A repressed homosexual if I've ever seen one.

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Yes in October 85. We had one sent off in return though. Their mutant supporters ended up invading the pitch to try to get the game abandoned close to half time.

We won 3-0 after Fergie told the team to take the foot off the gas. If he hadn't we could easily have won by 7 or 8

Did we? Who got sent off for us?

Hugh Burns and Craig Paterson for them, don’t recall anyone for us.

I wiz there, what a game.

14 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Being called a bald cunt isn’t acceptable either in fairness 

Only if you have a medical reason for it. Other than that, it's fair game. Comes to us all.

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've never understood this argument, the Black Lives Matter movement being responsible for a rise in racism.

Personally, I'd never really noticed BLM until after a black man was murdered by a white cop and the full 8 minute video of it was captured and went viral.

Just as the murder of the white lassie walking back to Brixton by a white cop was seized upon to expose a problem issue in society, the George Floyd killing and the manner of it was indicative of the systemic racism in society which, like women's safety, has never been properly addressed.

Footballers in the UK taking the knee has gone on too long in my opinion but the fact they did, in support of the problem highlighted by a murder in another country is proof to me that there institutional racism on the planet. Blaming the reaction to the problem for the problem and blaming BLM for the escalation of the problem is an interpretation that makes no sense to me, a twisted logic that seeks to deny or minimise the actual issue, something that only a white racist might think. 

Here you go, rocket. 

A justified +1 

Now the huns claiming the boy looked fine after the game and wasn’t beaten up, hmmmm almost in the same manner as Lee Wallance after the Hibs cup final. Slippy has also become a true hero in this racism row leading the fight for equality, pity he wasn’t so supportive of equality when he backed Suarez to the hilt over his racist comments to Evra. Typical hun selective anger.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're the one trying to say they are crying racism because they got beat? 

When would they have decided to that? Who's made that call? 

Thick cunt ? fuck me. 

Yes extremely thick but think you’re clever which makes it worse ?

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I cba engaging with this schoolboy, teenager "what about the whites!" Pish.

We've had similar conversations before and you're incapable of accepting or understanding things that are right in front of you. 

The world is an entirely equal place and racism has the same impact on every person regardless of who's saying it and who's receiving it, right?

Given I grew up on a shitehole council estate and went to the worst school in the UK I’ll not be lectured on my privilege by a (self claimed) middle class mummy’s boy.

Ha ha more pathetic buzz words and phrases. They teach you that on your nonsense degree course? The only thing “right in front of me” is my PC monitor and a cup of tea 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yes extremely thick but think you’re clever which makes it worse ?

Just to confirm. 

You think Kamara is lying because his team were getting beat? 

This is all a ploy to take away from the fact they got knocked out of Europe? Correct?

3 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Now the huns claiming the boy looked fine after the game and wasn’t beaten up, hmmmm almost in the same manner as Lee Wallance after the Hibs cup final. Slippy has also become a true hero in this racism row leading the fight for equality, pity he wasn’t so supportive of equality when he backed Suarez to the hilt over his racist comments to Evra. Typical hun selective anger.

She had a terrible song but the video of her in the nude was enjoyable 

Just now, NEM said:

Given I grew up on a shitehole council estate and went to the worst school in the UK I’ll not be lectured on my privilege from a (self claimed) middle class mummy’s boy.

Ha ha more pathetic buzz words and phrases. They teach you that on your nonsense degree course? The only thing “right in front of me” is my PC monitor and a cup of tea 

So because you grew up in a shithole council estate, you can't acknowledge that someone other than you might be even less privileged? Why do you view it as an attack on your own personal upbringing of circumstance when someone mentions racism? 

Weird behaviour. Who's lectured you on your privilege? All I've done is point out the clear and obvious flaw in your thinking, you've hit back with that. 

Rattled. And it really is, truly, great to see. 

59 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Slavia Prague statement:

"They have never experienced such play in any game they participated in the modern history of the European competitions."

"Many brutal tackles resulted in injuries of our players. Goalkeeper Ondřej Kolář travelled to a hospital with ten stitches on his head".

"Slavia resolutely denies the disgusting accusation of one of the team captains Ondřej Kúdela of racist behaviour."

He said: "I told him ‘You f****** guy’. It was said in emotions, but I absolutely deny there was anything racist in those words."

Fuck the huns.

Exactly - full on deflection mode from the huns. They lost the plot long before the boy whispered in Kamaras lug 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Just to confirm. 

You think Kamara is lying because his team were getting beat? 

This is all a ploy to take away from the fact they got knocked out of Europe? Correct?

No I think it’s a convenient distraction from the fact the Slavia keeper was seriously assaulted and the huns completely lost their discipline - long before the Kamara incident 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

So because you grew up in a shithole council estate, you can't acknowledge that someone other than you might be even less privileged? Why do you view it as an attack on your own personal upbringing of circumstance when someone mentions racism? 

Weird behaviour. Who's lectured you on your privilege? All I've done is point out the clear and obvious flaw in your thinking, you've hit back with that. 

Rattled. And it really is, truly, great to see. 

Only one “rattled” and all upset here is you. Crying over a hun 

Sad

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Clearly not as intelligent as a SJW like yourself. Likely got a degree in a non subject and now works a dead end job ?

There’s plenty he could have said. Called his mother a whore or whatever. 

I didn’t answer because you edited your post after I replied. Aberdeen weren’t booting tims all over the park and generally losing the plot when Logan was abused so I’d say it’s far less likely he was lying yes. 

A worry? A worry to who? Fuck me what a world we live in ?

I misspelled a word so edited it out to make it make sense. 

So, because the football match was physical, that means the guy being racially abused could be lying? 

Or are you suggesting he never racially abused him and Kamara and Zungu telepathically decided to make up what he said? 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Only one “rattled” and all upset here is you. Crying over a hun 

Sad

So hating rangers is more important than caring or hating racism. 

Very smart.

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

No I think it’s a convenient distraction from the fact the Slavia keeper was seriously assaulted and the huns completely lost their discipline - long before the Kamara incident 

I know they lost their discipline, which is why the Slavia player got raging and said what he said. 

That doesn't mean Kamara is lying. 

Personally though, I blame BLM for all this racism. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

...and quite simply were also beaten over two legs by the better team albeit it was very close - I said last night it was close and it looked like a sending off might decide it - very similar to the Bitton Arse Cheek game in fact.  (bitton arse cheek - fnaar)

None of those things somehow miraculously exonerate the Prague player if proven guilty - and Im one who tends to go by player A action and player B reaction but tell that to Shay Logan.  There is a huge degree of "what goes around" with this.  And finally, yes, thats not Kamara's fault other than I dont remember his speaking up about the general bigotry issue before.