Sevco Thread

2 hours ago, NEM said:

The clown world we live in now though categorises calling someone a name infinitely times worse than booting them square in the dish 

Indeed.

Consi is happy to say the name calling is somehow worse than physical assault?

A physical assault that he believes to be fully justified?

What I'd like to see is him calling you a name.

Calling you a racist. In person. While justifying that physical assault, and taking the woke fucktard high ground.

I'd pay to see that.

£100. Easy.

• Haha 1

Slavia filed criminal complaint for physical assault

SK Slavia Prague filed criminal complaint to Scottish police through the Embassy of the Czech Republic in London for physical assault on player Ondřej Kúdela.

Physical assault on Ondřej Kúdela was prepared and deliberate act which included covering of cameras on the site of the incident. The assault was brutal and carried out with the full force with the intention to hurt and cause physical harm to our player.

In the text, the names of people who witnessed the incident are stated, including UEFA representatives and Rangers FC manager Mr. Steven Gerrard.

49 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Slavia filed criminal complaint for physical assault

In the text, the names of people who witnessed the incident are stated, including UEFA representatives and Rangers FC manager Mr. Steven Gerrard.

Well slippy the bastard will deny all knowledge of his player smackin another. Scouse bin dipping pigshit...

From the BBC

Slavia assert that the alleged post-match assault on Kudela was "thought out, including deliberately covering the cameras at the scene of the incident", adding that the "brutal attack was carried out with full intensity in order to injure and cause physical damage".

They say Uefa delegates and members of their own staff witnessed the incident, along with Gerrard.

The book should be thrown at them

2 hours ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Roofe assaulted the Slavia keeper it is as simple as that. Just like that fat hun bastard McCoist took out Theo back in the day. New club same thuggery as the defunct 1872 version.

Was in the South Stand that night in line with it, was so fucking deliberate, the press said it was the rain, was it fuck. He went out of his way to do it, we were cheated that night just like we've been so many times in the past. Mike McCurry was one of the speakers at "Orangefest" in George square, him and Rowbottom make thousands on the speakers circuit telling hun hordes how proud they were to have cheated to help them.

Despicable people, new club is as bad as the last one. They will die again.

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Game should never have been played. Was in the South as well.  The fat prick slid a fair distance to slam into Theo's face then played the concerned cunt when he realised how much he'd fucked the goalie's face.  Arsehole. 

He lifted his foot and meant to do it. Not long before we'd travelled to Ibrox, game called off at 10 to 3 for rain, was no where near as bad that day, they travelled so it had to  go ahead was the vibe.. Loads of City Centre violence for the game in Glasgow and a last minute day out in Arbroath on the way home, day wasn't wasted. He meant it though, wasn't an accident.

That despicable Goldson setting a horrific example to children with that interview. 

See when you sign for rangers, being black is the least of your problems. You forgo any rights to decency or equality. The football club actively encourages hate and bigotry. 

Get yourself fucked Connor Goldson. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Fire in Hately on Watt in the league decider. Cheating fucks.

Was a brilliant illustration in The Red Final just after that cup final, might have been the cover image actually - top image was Walter Smith at a tactics board shouting "get Watt", bottom image was Advocaat doing the same with "get Leighton". A tried and trusted hun tactic, taking out goalkeepers. Cunts.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't even see the contact properly. Studs my arse. Were you pissed? You obviously never watched the video you threatened to post up to prove how wrong you were. 

I was there you mutant pisshead. Fuck off and batter the wife like you do on fridays, you're boring me.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

That despicable Goldson setting a horrific example to children with that interview. 

See when you sign for rangers, being black is the least of your problems. You forgo any rights to decency or equality. The football club actively encourages hate and bigotry. 

Get yourself fucked Connor Goldson. 

But would you live next door to him?

4 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Indeed.

Consi is happy to say the name calling is somehow worse than physical assault?

A physical assault that he believes to be fully justified?

What I'd like to see is him calling you a name.

Calling you a racist. In person. While justifying that physical assault, and taking the woke fucktard high ground.

I'd pay to see that.

£100. Easy.

As much as I think he’s a big hairy fanny the worlds gone so clown show there’s a chance he might win. A ten percent chanct at most but I’m slightly worrried ?

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

He lifted his foot and meant to do it. Not long before we'd travelled to Ibrox, game called off at 10 to 3 for rain, was no where near as bad that day, they travelled so it had to  go ahead was the vibe.. Loads of City Centre violence for the game in Glasgow and a last minute day out in Arbroath on the way home, day wasn't wasted. He meant it though, wasn't an accident.

Was at that game in the main stand as an 8 or 9 year old being abused by adult huns when they assaulted Theo. That day cemented my hatred of Consies pals. Absolute vermin to a man 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

^ Two mutants with different recollections of the same incident, neither of which is even close to what happened.

Instead of making cunts of yourselves, just watch the collision. Snelders wouldn't even dispute McCoist on this one. 

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

^ Two mutants with different recollections of the same incident, neither of which is even close to what happened.

Instead of making cunts of yourselves, just watch the collision. Snelders wouldn't even dispute McCoist on this one. 

Such a promising comeback ruined in one post. Hun bastard