Sevco Thread

2 hours ago, caledonia said:

Not conclusive for me

45661-B8-D-7705-4-F91-B44-C-48-F4-F1602-

Aye but Kamara sure, they don’t do racism or hate crimes of any sort.that 5 seconds of hate from the slavia player. Well worse than what happened in Glasgow. 2 wrongs don’t make a right at all.But. If fans were to walk up to kamara and Morelos etc and called them a black bastard. Are they going to get all precious again?. Can fifa or uefa ban the Huns from entering euro competition?, knowing there racism and bigotry is not only endemic but socially accepted by half the population?.Fifa could easily use the scenes in Glasgow to make their throw racism the red card message have a strong message for every club and every country.

but they won’t and never will, as the Scottish government won’t or the unionist police Scotland.

I would have refused to clean up George square and the rest of Glasgow and let them walk about in their own filth they helped create

9 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Some of us are old enough to recall Barcelona 1972, when the Huns trashed that fair city when winning ECWC. Didn't UEFA give them a 2 yr ban for that?

Exact same behaviour 49 years on, albeit the demographic is probably younger now. Manchester 2008 seems very recent in comparison but it just shows you - NOTHING has changed down the generations.

Of course, the Sevco High Command will deflect by saying " well, we did all we could. We implored our fans not to show up in George Sq." Case dismissed.

Think the trophy had to be presented in the changing room..

I wonder if it was the same mindless minority as Saturday in George Square. There’s definitely a mindless minority pattern forming here though..

A month after telling us how much they hate racism, the players are smashing the Pope and the fans smashed up their city singing racist songs haha. Didn’t take long for them to forget their new values. 

same again next year though as no one is catching them anytime soon 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, eddiec said:

I see the government are talking about strict liability being imposed on football which should really feck them up 

Not afore time.

Plus, like I have previously said, if the fuckers have overspent, to prevent ten in a row, and have gotten into financial trouble again kill them this time instead of punting them down the leagues.

Scottish football DOES NOT need them!!

The thing that makes me laugh is they think that the club has "a good name". They're known widely as Huns for good reason. It was a Wolverhampton newspaper who dubbed them as such for the first time in 1961 after their scumbag fans rioted in the city centre, something that they were renowned for. Brian clough referred to them as "not a football club but a gang of villains." They are utter filth and a complete embarrassment. Get them to fuck. We had a great few years after the original club died. I miss those days. 

• Upvote 3

why the fuck try to be smartarses and use the term "besmirched" is it because the vast majority of the Orcs won't have a clue what it means they probably think its a good thing, should have used a term like "disgraced" if they even tried to pretend it was an issue

15 minutes ago, eddiec said:

why the fuck try to be smartarses and use the term "besmirched" is it because the vast majority of the Orcs won't have a clue what it means they probably think its a good thing, should have used a term like "disgraced" if they even tried to pretend it was an issue

Disappointed they used a relatively mundane word such as "besmirched".. was hoping for more concomitant shennanigannery.

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, don corleone said:

The thing that makes me laugh is they think that the club has "a good name". They're known widely as Huns for good reason. It was a Wolverhampton newspaper who dubbed them as such for the first time in 1961 after their scumbag fans rioted in the city centre, something that they were renowned for. Brian clough referred to them as "not a football club but a gang of villains." They are utter filth and a complete embarrassment. Get them to fuck. We had a great few years after the original club died. I miss those days. 

C1-D33-BD4-67-AB-4-C92-82-C5-2-A2-C5459-

3 hours ago, Dad said:

Been to their piece of shit stadium often enough in the last few - and not one occasion went by without the full voice of their piece of shit fans belting out 'we are rangers, super rangers, no one likes us we don't care - we hate celtic, Fenian bastards, and we'll take them anywhere' 

The majority has spoken often you filthy Hun cunt arsehole bastard fuckwits 

Retract your statement and fold you fucking vermin

Speaking about their songs, Dad, they one, amongst others, that cracks me up as it just shows how fucking thick and neandrathalic they are is "Derry's Walls". 

Derry is the Catholic name for said city, whilst Londonderry is the Protestant name for it. Bizarre behaviour considering the song is about saving a Catholic city against  settlers coming over the sea from Scotland and England.

"Aye, but we hate fi cafflicks like, as they are Fenian bastards". Makes perfect sense their hatred towards sellick now?.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Dad said:

A disgusting display obviously yon pish in the weeg there; but for sure - its gave me a nice warm glow to see them smacking fuck out of each other; for that moment they were living vicariously through most normal folk who recognise the need to take the oppurtunity to fuck a hun up, good and proper.

Dumb useless bastards

Ha ha, better than a nice warm glow from having mulled wine at Christmas seeing a venomous piece of bluenose vermin getting Frank Lamparded.

Shame a few weren't killed on Saturday.