Sevco Thread

5 hours ago, don corleone said:

The thing that makes me laugh is they think that the club has "a good name". They're known widely as Huns for good reason. It was a Wolverhampton newspaper who dubbed them as such for the first time in 1961 after their scumbag fans rioted in the city centre, something that they were renowned for. Brian clough referred to them as "not a football club but a gang of villains." They are utter filth and a complete embarrassment. Get them to fuck. We had a great few years after the original club died. I miss those days. 

They've had plenty of trouble over the years, the one you mentioned in 61.

They had major crowd troubles against Leeds and Newcastle in European games in the 60's, trouble at Man Utd and Aston Villa in the 70's, they invaded the park in 1978 when they were 2 or 3 down at Motherwell (they eventually won 5-3) and won the league by 2 points from the Dons.

There is also the well publicised 72 Barcelona riots, the 1980 SCF riot, Manchester 2008 riot, 2016 SCF riot and probably countless other less publicised ones as well.

As Ian Archer stated years ago, "Rangers are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace". It's in their DNA to be scumbags.

I remember as a kid probably about 8 walking up King street with my old man and getting spat on by group of Huns just because I had the audacity to be wearing a Dons scarf in Aberdeen, coppers were all hiding as usual and there were too many of the scum going about for the old man to react, there city mates are no better I remember around about the same time getting rubble thrown at us coming out of the Beach end by Tims who we had just beat as was the norm. They are absolute filth the pair of them and the Tims trying to take the moral high ground is hilarious 

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Speaking about their songs, Dad, they one, amongst others, that cracks me up as it just shows how fucking thick and neandrathalic they are is "Derry's Walls". 

Derry is the Catholic name for said city, whilst Londonderry is the Protestant name for it. Bizarre behaviour considering the song is about saving a Catholic city against  settlers coming over the sea from Scotland and England.

Pretty sure it was Protestant forces holding off a Catholic army till reinforcements arrived? 

4 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

I see the huns are blaming the Scottish government for not letting 10,000 huns into ibroke for the trophy presentation, they asked for!! Horrible scum basturts....

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyNewportPA/status/1394718768451014658?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1394718768451014658|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Remember when they excused themselves after causing trouble because they were being 'trapped' outside a stadium?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Remember when they excused themselves after causing trouble because they were being 'trapped' outside a stadium?

? that’s right. 
Killie wasn’t it?

said there was a crush at a barrier and then when camera panned back there was about 100 yards of free car park space behind them. 

they then jumped all over the roof of the disabled enclosure causing it to collapse and injure their own (fortunately already) supporters. 

they’re some stuff. 

3 hours ago, pocrawred said:

I see the huns are blaming the Scottish government for not letting 10,000 huns into ibroke for the trophy presentation, they asked for!! Horrible scum basturts....

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyNewportPA/status/1394718768451014658?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1394718768451014658|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Glasgow in tier 3, no crowds allowed.

Huns ask for crowd, obviously that’s rejected.

Huns blame government for their own mink sectarian fans going on the rampage (yet again).

An absolute disgrace of a club and fan base.

Natural born liars the fkn huns are.

Below from the scottish sun....

Kudela's defence team have called on Slavia teammates, Senegal striker Abdallah Sima and Ivory Coast winger Simon Deli to give evidence, as well as their club's physio Jana Cerneho, who was treating a player when the insult was delivered.

But they also want Zungu to give verbal evidence too because they claim his original statement contradicts what teammate Kamara said.

10 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Ha ha.  For the non Record readers police have scoured the George Sq footage and have identified key offenders, including an off duty policeman.  Well I for one am shocked.  Shocked and stunned.

Even more of a shock. 
Police Scotland find no criminality in the video where the scums players were “allegedly” singing “fuck the pope”. 
Jim Spence was spot on with his Tweet last week. 

• Dildo 1

Well, the Scottish Old Bill aren’t going to investigate themselves and then bring charges against  themselves, are they?

Sevco have just released a statement saying they will now persue charges against those who they claim have attempted to besmirch  their good name.

Corrupt to the core. Sevco, Plod, the justice system. Et al.....

15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Well, the Scottish Old Bill aren’t going to investigate themselves and then bring charges against  themselves, are they?

Sevco have just released a statement saying they will now persue charges against those who they claim have attempted to besmirch  their good name.

Corrupt to the core. Sevco, Plod, the justice system. Et al.....

spacer.png

Hun statement:

"This is a stark reminder to those in senior positions within society who should be cognisant of their influence, responsibility and the consequences of their actions on others."

With concomitant and now cognisant, it's like that Friends episode where Joey bought the "V" encyclopedia volume and went round impressing his friends with things that started with V, but was fucking clueless on everything else. 

Keep it up, huns.