Sevco Thread

Haha funny that. morloss gets covid test with Colombian authorities and found to be positive!! Is this the first hun player tested +??

Translated from some foreign twat

https://fcf.com.co/index.php/2021/05/28/comunicado-fcf-pruebas-pcr/

The technical body of the Colombian Male Elderly Team reports that, following the biosafety protocols, the RT PCR tests were carried out and two positive cases for covid-19 were found, the player Alfredo Morelos and the kinesiologist José Rendón. After knowing the positive results, following the protocols, the respective isolation of the two people was carried out, who at the moment are asymptomatic.

• Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Depends.  Have any of them dropped their keks and rubbed themselves off on a pointy wall?

And I’m concerned about the %age BLM/Bame representation in the line up as well.  Proportionality and all that!

Would you recognise her face though?

Cops should have posted a pic of her growler

On 5/31/2021 at 3:07 AM, maryhilldon said:

I think I know number 13.

Hope you’ve done your moral duty then. Any Hun you know that is any resemblance to any there should be reported.

I have sent in 3 Orcs names I know. Using the blurriest choices in the gallery as my suspicions

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

That’s your fkn brethren ffs

at least We only have a couple of shaved apes but your lot is like planet of the fkn inbred apes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
22 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Saw that earlier, like something from a Zombie movie, that's embarrassing for them and Glasgow. 

14 hours ago, Millertime said:

Its not all bad news, you cunts die young.

New National Records of Scotland statistics show the 'healthy life expectancy at birth' of Glasgow men to be just 54.6 years.

For women in Glasgow, that figure is 57.6 years, with the national average being over four years higher.

37 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

That isn't the same as life expectancy. It's the average age where people start to suffer illness that impacts on quality of life (and may ultimately result in death from that condition)

Correct, they are sickly cunts and one in four male weegies will die before their 65th birthday.

The sick city in The Sick Man of Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect

Tinks!

• Haha 1