Sevco Thread

18 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Something has to happen. A wee fine and a slap on the wrist isn't enough, if it happens in the crowds, there should be bans, if it happens on the pitch, bans.

Its the only way folk will take it seriously. 

Strongly agree.

If it happens when you're prancing down the street in assless chaps and a dog collar - bans.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/uk-black-pride-lgbt-racism-people-colour-stonewall-a8991976.html

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That was a superb moment from my favourite tennis player. Lost interest in the sport when he retired. I would ask you what you're not agreeing with me on and what I'm not being serious about but I've not stated my case yet. All I've done is said that two mutants were wrong. 

Fair enough min My interpretation (or misinterpretation) was that you inferring that jawbreakong cunt McCoist went in fairly on Theodorus Snelders. However, I may have picked you up wrong. 

As for John McEnroe, my late father would certainly agree with you. He avidly made a point of watching the tennis on the BBC when Johnny boy was playing, when, of course, he wasn't working in his cash and carry business. Phenomenal player and artisan of the game of tennis. 

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

How intriguing? What school could this be one wonders?

It can't be my old school, Hazleheid despite the Fantasist leaving there with fuck all. His emotional and intellectual handicaps didn't prevent him becoming a captain of industry and aspiring to the middle classes, celebrating paying 2 or 3 quid for a coffee as he does. It won't be Summerhill either (RIP).

Harlaw and the Grammar can be eliminated from the inquiry for reasons too obvious and whilst each school has a very broad spectrum of humanity, the gaggle of egalitarians mixing with the damaged privileged kids in Robert Gordon's and Cults, these two won't apply to you. The recent fatal stabbing at the latter was at least surprising.

I have friends and have met too many good cunts who went to Northfield, Hilton, Kincorth and Torry so I'm ruling these out too. Which leaves Linksfield Academy, BoD and north of Northfield, whether Dyce or Bankhead depending on timing. I can't think of anyone I know from these schools, all of which were quite nothing in the impressions they made on me in the 70's as we crunched them in various sports.

Of course the prospect of an Aberdeen school being "the worst school in the UK" is complete nonsense, an impossibility arising from the parochialism of an Aberdeen man, unworldly enough to know how shit it is in other parts of Scotland let alone Englandshire, Wales and Ulster. Or maybe NEM doesn't stand for North East Man and you grew up in another city's shithole? Whatever the history, it would be interesting to learn what school you went to that earned this unfortunate accolade. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4020266/scotland-secondary-schools-results-chart-worst-best-glasgow-edinburgh/amp/

Worst in Scotland

4 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I fucking despise that cunt. Sums up the "cheeky weegie" pish. Him and Marty Pellow. Fucking tinks!

P.S. I got lifted that day so thats maybe influenced my point of view on that "tackle".

That's the first time I've seen it. I had always understood that it had been raining and the pitch was wet, and McCoist slide in and unfortunately with the pitch being wet he couldn't stop and his momentum took him into Snelders.  Turns out that version of events was utter bollocks. 

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

He is just playing the uppity darkie role probably put up to it by the club themselves. Bad losers and even worse winners.

Just cant take a beating can they. Total deflection from who was the better team on the night. Hun cunts. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BitWait said:

Just cant take a beating can they. Total deflection from who was the better team on the night. Hun cunts. 

Deflection also from their assaults on then pitch and off it.

Theres no place for racism, but Kamara bit and reacted. Racism won. Far better to remember that it was just words and the old adage about sticks and stones should have been applied.

If Kamara just laughed it off as a Neanderthal, uneducated remark, then he would have gained the upper hand.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Thats the first time Ive seen that McCoist assault since watching it live.  In my memory he slid for about 10 yards along the grass before colliding with Theo. 

I’m not overly fussed about the McCoist / Snelders incident. It was how the game was played back then and it was expected to make an attempt for everything.

Its inconclusive from that angle and in the modern game a sending off no doubt, but it’s was just how the game was played back then.

I’m more pissed off with his blatant cheating I.e. backing into Miller and then collapsing to get a pen. Can’t stand cheating.

23 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Thats the first time Ive seen that McCoist assault since watching it live.  In my memory he slid for about 10 yards along the grass before colliding with Theo. 

Aye me too. Tbh it doesn't look quite as bad to me now as when it happened. I guess the best way of looking at it is had it happened at the other end of the park, would I have wanted/expected one of our strikers to make a challenge against Goram for the ball? Too fucking right I would have

30 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Is anyone going to acknowledge/ admit that it was his right knee that hit Theo in the dish?

We are all capable of seeing that much surely?

Only then can the question of intent (to injure) be examined.

Yep, looks like his knee to me. Leg bent, unintentional. Straight over to check on Theo.

Unintentional, part of the game in the day (expected to make a challenge) modern day sending off.

Nae worth spitting feathers over

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

I’m not overly fussed about the McCoist / Snelders incident. It was how the game was played back then and it was expected to make an attempt for everything.

Its inconclusive from that angle and in the modern game a sending off no doubt, but it’s was just how the game was played back then.

I’m more pissed off with his blatant cheating I.e. backing into Miller and then collapsing to get a pen. Can’t stand cheating.

I was watching the cunt Souness' debut against Hibs last night. McCoist showed true cultishness in this game. Dived and won a penalty then a really sneaky punch from behind on a Hibs players in the melee just before Souness got sent off. 

Souness was never a hard man btw. A fucking thug who rattled players who were winning the ball. A hard cunt goes into 50/50s or 40/60s fully expecting to get hurt but still going for the ball. 

• Upvote 1

I was listening to Radio Scotland just after 2pm, they went over all the things that happened on Thursday.

I couldn't believe it when I heard that Pat Bonner was there as a UEFA technical advisor.

He is notorious for not knowing players names unless they are playing for Celtic but he outdid himself this afternoon, he said that the huns were playing Sparta Prague (they played Slavia). 

If this fool is a technical advisor, then the game is fucked.

8 hours ago, NEM said:

Bastards ayewis used to thrash us at fitba though.

Sure it was something to dee wi' the waves fae that mast.

And the wind.

And the slopey pitch.

And the fact we were shite. ?

8 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Uppity darkie ?

WTF

:hysterical:

• Haha 1