Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Your looking at it rationally, fair play to you, to me he's a judas cunt. He could sign a deal, see out the season, earn a higher wage, that the club offered, and then move in the summer, allowing him to grow as a player and us to enjoy his performances and get a proper transfer fee.

His concern is himself, but for me that's fucking shite, as someone else said, what's the fucking point in raising these kids anymore, we've been completely shafted.

Aye unfortunately the days of Willie Miller knocking back moves to Spurs and Real Madrid are a thing of the past...Someone has got to get the contracts side of AFC sorted out pronto...Dundee Utd seem to be able to get decent young players to sign long term deals where the club will see some return when the inevitable happens... David Goodwillie

• Upvote 1

Turns down a new contract the week Messi's injured... :itch-chin:

If he wasn't an Aberdeen fan, it's still not the best move for his career...but understandable. But for a fan of the club not to stay at least a couple more years, or even one more, and earn the club a big transfer fee is bullshit. What's the point in a youth system? If he's as good as his agent's obviously made him believe he his then he should have no worries about a big club not coming in to pay a big fee and him 'missing his chance'.

Pretty strong stuff from Brooner though. A warning shot to the other young 'uns that we won't just let you walk all over the club? I'd want us to play Fraser at every opportunity still but maybe the club does need to show that they need us more than we need them.

Grimmer doing great? Yes Fyvie has made the 18 a few times.

They both have long way to go yet though. And you have to say just as likely to end up in lower leagues as make it.

Indeed , Fyvie who had 2 seasons in the SPL - albeit with injury yet really to do anything other than be in the squad - if CB is to be believed Fraser thinks he is ready to play at a higher level than the SPL - Championship or EPL one might argue could be that level - not a chance of that happening so why does he believe it - head turned and believes his own headlines - he is a young talent and has played really well in patches against SPL sides who in the process have battered him out of playing by inducing injury - a fact that will not be lost on any team now playing against him. His head is bigger than his boots at the moment.

Some of the wages being batted around are off the mark, as for the Deportivo link is highly unlikely due to them being close to being liquidated and are financially fucked.

I understand him wanting to move but this is surely the wrong time.

I wouldn't play him again until he signs a contract or leaves.

Been told he was offered 400 a week ......

I'd be surprised if that's true.

We offered the same amount to Andy Considine when he was offered his first professional contract in 2005. It was turned down and he accepted a better deal than that. So I'd be shocked if seven years down the line we were still doing the same.

Heap of shite. The little dobber told a pack of lies as well in all his interviews. Obviously smarter than he lead on. "Peter Weir this and Peter Weir that". If he did feel the way in his interviews or if they were true he wouldn't be trying to jump shit.

Wenk stain.

Fuck him.

AFC's doors will be open the day after he leaves.

• Upvote 1