Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

I watched it tonight.

Celtic never got anything to work for them all night.

This is the dvd to watch for the scottish cup semi. No man marking needed just everyone holding their position and moving in formation. 

Goals for the hungarians was a pot shot from distance and a clearance over the top.

Celtic look crap but they were missing Edouard and made a big mistake playing Christie out of position and 3 holding midfielders

And he’s just thrown the players under a bus there, in his post match atmosphere.

This has all the hallmarks of his Hibs departure.

He’s claiming certain players want out of the club. Who? Eduard? Ajer?

We hammer McInnes for his transfer hit rate but Lennon’s is far worse, especially if you include his first spell at Septic.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s a farce they get a second chance full stop.

Demeans the Europa League 

I live in hope we are benefitting from second chances in the future. Crazy banter that Celtic can be knocked out 3 times per year from next year

30 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

And he’s just thrown the players under a bus there, in his post match atmosphere.

This has all the hallmarks of his Hibs departure.

He’s claiming certain players want out of the club. Who? Eduard? Ajer?

We hammer McInnes for his transfer hit rate but Lennon’s is far worse, especially if you include his first spell at Septic.

Aye Lennon has bought a fair amount of garbage. Incredible to blame a lack of match fitness for playing no striker, get one of them match fit!

Hilarious to think they could’ve had John McGinn as well. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I agree, the pressure will get to him. 

The down side is that SEVCO have a great chance of winning the league which would be unfuckingbearable. 

Also, he spent £3.5m on a Polish international striker & leaves him on the bench, but throws Julien up front. That’s mental. 

Of all the seasons that the huns could possibly win the league, this season might actually be preferable in as much as (if they absolutely have to fucking win one, which I hope they never do) stopping Celtic from winning 10 in a row would cause absolute nuclear meltdowns from the East End of Glasgow and could be rather amusing to see.

While it's fine to have a laugh at them, which I am, it's sobering to contemplate what it means for the rest of Scottish football. They have been the best side in Scotland for years, and they were just turfed out of Europe by a relative minnow. But a minnow valued at almost twice that of Aberdeen on transfermarkt.

It doesn't bode well for anybody else with aspirations of making Euro group stages. And that's the only avenue to earn anything approaching real squad changing money right now. 

28 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

While it's fine to have a laugh at them, which I am, it's sobering to contemplate what it means for the rest of Scottish football. They have been the best side in Scotland for years, and they were just turfed out of Europe by a relative minnow. But a minnow valued at almost twice that of Aberdeen on transfermarkt.

It doesn't bode well for anybody else with aspirations of making Euro group stages. And that's the only avenue to earn anything approaching real squad changing money right now. 

Means almost nothing to teams outside Glasgow.  3 or 4 qualifying rounds?  Makes little difference. I'd rather see the arse cheeks get papped out early,  less euro revenue so better chance of us catching up domestically. 

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Means almost nothing to teams outside Glasgow.  3 or 4 qualifying rounds?  Makes little difference. I'd rather see the arse cheeks get papped out early,  less euro revenue so better chance of us catching up domestically. 

Obviously 3 or 4 qualifying rounds isn't good enough. I doubt the Glasgow pair are going to consistently fail to qualify for group stages even if it is Europa rather than CL.  So preferring it doesn't change anything.The Europa league earned them around £18 million each last campaign. That all on it's own fires them miles ahead of everybody else aside from the huge financial advantage they have from domestic gate money, merchandising, sponsorship's etc.

Aberdeen are going to have to make those groups for some real money but frankly I don't see it happening. Scottish clubs outside Glasgow simply don't play a game suitable to qualifying. That has to change. 

6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fuck off Celtic ?

It is a farce they get a lifeline & the Europa League qualifiers where they’ll be seeded though.

And the worst football pundit in history, Pat Bonner, is virtually greeting 

It's an absolute farce.

And to merit this doggy chance they have had to win... a match up against Icelandic no-marks.

A complete joke.

Guest the shepherd
8 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I live in hope we are benefitting from second chances in the future. Crazy banter that Celtic can be knocked out 3 times per year from next year

They already have been knocked out of Europe 3 times in a season before, in 2014-15, by Legia Warsaw, Maribor and Internazionale. Some achievement that?.

Them stockpiling all their dough during the years Sevco were coming up through the leagues is coming back to haunt them.

They get major dough from sales of the likes of Dembele, Tierney, Armstrong and then waste 25% of it on Eurotrash like Barkas, Elhamed, Julien, Klimala, Soro, Ajeti, Bolingoli, etc whilst failing to notice Brown is finished and Forest looks disinterested. Shows up the major shortcomings of the manager.

6 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

In what way are the Hungarian champions a minnow relative to the Scottish champions?