Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, I was wrong about Nisbet. He looks decent. 

He looked fucking shite against us.

Celtic have been the architects of their own downfall. Lego muncher giving away a ridiculous penalty that their keeper saves but their defence...Ajer in particular...are still sleeping and Hibs score the rebound. Second goal just horrific defending all round

You lucky sods, they are as pish as I have seen a celtic team since the days of andy Payton and was it michael Slater, funds straight from the biscuit tin.

The longer scott brown plays the better, he's always been slow but now he's is double slow. Gutted we never beat them. Love to be in the champions league and I hope our team get the seriousness of covid, we could have pittodrie decked out in champions league insignia.

25 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

You lucky sods, they are as pish as I have seen a celtic team since the days of andy Payton and was it michael Slater, funds straight from the biscuit tin.

The longer scott brown plays the better, he's always been slow but now he's is double slow. Gutted we never beat them. Love to be in the champions league and I hope our team get the seriousness of covid, we could have pittodrie decked out in champions league insignia.

Stuart Slater, Poofter Payton, Rudi Vata,  Carl Muggleton, Wayne Biggins, 

Some Tim side that!!! 

49 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Some Tim side that!!! 

Oh jesus that was indeed a horrific Tim's team, fucking hilarious ?? just a pity our brilliant team at that time were robbed of trophies by the cheating hun bastards

2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Some Tim side that!!! 

that's what happens when you appoint managers who think that English football is the be all and end all. They sign utter dross believing that they'll stroll it up here then wonder why their team gets pumped week in week out. We had similar with Porterfield a few years earlier. Tom Jones...Gary Hackett....Keith Edwards ?

Even the 2 Nicholas' couldn't do much with that pile of shite holding them back

8 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Popcorn teeth, or chewing tobacco teeth to be accurate, is unlikely to last in post until Xmas.

Fit a shame?

It is a shame.

They might then get in a good manager - when Delia got sacked they brought in Rodgers who’s a very good manager/coach.

Lennon must stay. 

The obvious down side is that SEVCO will win their first title. It’s in the bag already. 

Are they not trying to get Ernie Wise from Bournemouth?  i mean Eddie Howe?

I will probably get some grief on here but i hope to fuck they turn it around so the plastic huns don't win the league.  i hate them both along with Hearts, Hibs Dundee Utd, St Midden, Livingston, Murderwell, St Johnstone, Hamyton, Ross County and any other side.  Just dont want that minks winning anything soon.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Jeez.... Not only is your glass half full.... it’s over flowing there, Tord 

It's a stretch of the imagination but i'd like to see us attempting to keep up as long as possible.

Next games in the league are

Hamilton (A)

St Mirren (A)

County (H)

Killie (A)

Motherwell (A)

St Johnstone (H)

Livvie (A)

Dundee Utd (H)

Hamilton without the 9 players is the toughest one of the whole lot. If we could overcome them on Wednesday and have the majority of our players back for the following games then why can't we put a run together and make it interesting at the turn of the year?

Edit one game at a time. and we'd need the huns to drop point in a 2-3 matches for us to even have a half chance of making it interesting. We don't need to worry about praying celtic drop points in the near term.. Quite happy sitting 4-6 points behind them.