Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I watched most this game on a stream. Whilst Celtic were pedestrian by their own standards, I was impressed at how organised St J were, as well as being intelligent and considered on the break, they had good bits of play here and there. 

Bryson has a minging challenge and should've seen red, but that cunt Brown gets away with so much persistent fouling its unreal. Lennon always has been out his depth, if he doesn't go tonight I'd be very surprised. 

If we ever had a season where we felt like we could split them, this would've been it. Alas, we are also incredibly shite.

Never mind splitting the Celtic and the Huns, if we'd only had our shit together for the Scottish Cup semi final, we'd  have a shit Hearts team standing between us and glory.

21 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Never mind splitting the Celtic and the Huns, if we'd only had our shit together for the Scottish Cup semi final, we'd  have a shit Hearts team standing between us and glory.

Aye that’s the result that really grates. 
A very vulnerable Celtic & the manager & the team shite the bed.

Again.

The Tims have barely won a game since then.

• Downvote 1

It’s clear that the only thing keeping Lennon in a job is the lack of a decent alternative in this, the season of all seasons, as they view it.

Pretty obvious Strachan, the blessed Martin, Keane etc have all been unofficially approached and said, nope. 

Son of Strachan and Kennedy are not trusted.

Today will be the last straw. You know what? I think they’ll go for Scott Brown. Hilarious as it may seem, it would not surprise me one bit..   

38 minutes ago, Fridge said:

There is something strange though, don’t know if if it is the pressure of 10 and a row but they do have good players.

Huns look far superior at the moment.

I think the lack of fans has played a big part in it. Tims get a boost from their supporters, Huns have tended to wobble when the natives get restless. Without the Orc hordes hurling abuse at their team because they haven't scored in the first 3 minutes then they've been able to play more confident football.

Getting fans back in will change the shape of the season.

57 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

It’s clear that the only thing keeping Lennon in a job is the lack of a decent alternative in this, the season of all seasons, as they view it.

Pretty obvious Strachan, the blessed Martin, Keane etc have all been unofficially approached and said, nope. 

Son of Strachan and Kennedy are not trusted.

Today will be the last straw. You know what? I think they’ll go for Scott Brown. Hilarious as it may seem, it would not surprise me one bit..   

No chance, surely. 

1 minute ago, Yorston Vasey said:

I think the lack of fans has played a big part in it. Tims get a boost from their supporters, Huns have tended to wobble when the natives get restless. Without the Orc hordes hurling abuse at their team because they haven't scored in the first 3 minutes then they've been able to play more confident football.

Getting fans back in will change the shape of the season.

Well that’s going to be too late to affect this season, even if some fans are allowed back in the New Year. 

The league is already done anyway. 

30 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Well that’s going to be too late to affect this season, even if some fans are allowed back in the New Year. 

The league is already done anyway. 

Wouldn’t say done, but quickly heading that way, all else being equal.  They basically have to win two out of three derbies and stop shipping points elsewhere.  It’s the latter bit that currently seems the taller order.

8 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Could play it in the league cup quarter final slot...

That’s next again midweek, so highly unlikely.

We’d have heard by now.

Going by the way Celtic told the SPFL when they wanted their game against Hibs played ( & the SPFL did what Liewell told them) it’ll get played when the Tims want. 
But regardless, our shitebag manager will have us rolling over against them as we so often do. 

37 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Celtic board just issued a statement. And are backing popcorn teeth for now

"Progress will be reviewed in the New Year".......ie beaten by sevco and he's toast. 

By which time it’ll be far too late to do anything about the league (if it isn’t already).

Monumentally stupid decision but good news for the other teams (irrelevant for us as we’ll lie down to them regardless). 
The huns will be delighted 

• Downvote 1
51 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Monumentally stupid decision 

They are deluded if they seriously think he is gonna turn it around. 

I just wonder if they are waiting for their top target to become available. 

But then again their board have been lax for a number of years in terms of fucking about on transfers, and let's not forget the actual appointment of Lennon in the first place which seemed to be just because he was available. 

Looks like it's all finally catching up with them. 

52 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Should result in decent viewing as the unwashed hoardes demonstrate outside on a weekly basis.

They are a right state that lot. I mean I know they've been honkingly bad but fucking hell they've dominated the league and cups the past 4 seasons. Just shows their arrogance and expectation levels. You ain't a hero for long down there

12 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

The underinvestment is funny 

They have made a fortune on transfers and yet continually try to get players on the cheap

They've made a few headline figure sales in the past, Tierney, Dembele, etc. but they have spunked the lot of it and more on buying shite like Jack Hendry for £1.5m, Bolingoli for £3m and Bayo for £2m.

If you go through the list of players that they have spent money on, it makes DMC and Richardson look competent in transfer dealings.

16 hours ago, OddJob said:

They are a right state that lot. I mean I know they've been honkingly bad but fucking hell they've dominated the league and cups the past 4 seasons. Just shows their arrogance and expectation levels. You ain't a hero for long down there

Their fans are a joke. Biggest glory hunters going. Kicking off when no other team has won a single trophy for 4 and a half years. Easy to forget their crowds were down to about 35-40,000 and the top tier was closed when they were missing their brothers too. That was despite Aberdeen running them closer than Rangers have until this season.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Celtic board just issued a statement. And are backing popcorn teeth for now

"Progress will be reviewed in the New Year".......ie beaten by sevco and he's toast. 

Just like the Aberdeen board backing black beard. Beaten by sevco 2 x knocked out of the tea cup by St Mirren.  Etc etc etc etc . Only difference black beard will get a new contract and pay rise, as the Aberdeen Board don’t have a set of balls to get rid. 

• Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Their fans are a joke. Biggest glory hunters going. Kicking off when no other team has won a single trophy for 4 and a half years. Easy to forget their crowds were down to about 35-40,000 and the top tier was closed when they were missing their brothers too. That was despite Aberdeen running them closer than Rangers have until this season.

Aye, they are the worst fans in Scotland. 

16/17 Scottish Cup Final, as we're leaving the stadium and they are lifting the trophy, you've got hundreds of them walking by giving us "unlucky boys." 

Rather skip traffic than see their team win another trophy. It's lost all meaning to the cunts. 

I do however, wish our fans were as demanding as theirs. Too many of us are happy with how things are, when the playing staff and managerial staff need a real shake. There's not enough internal or external pressure at AFC to will success. 

It's all a bit cosy up here. 

26 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nail on spanner. Worse was that the planned pressure on Milne in 2006/07 wasn't just defeated by the institutional investors on the board, it was defeated by AFC Mad who refused to allow the debates and proposed stadium protests to grow legs.

In the meantime, the majority of AFC fans couldn't see what was going on, or couldn't  imagine or believe that he had an agenda nor that he lied to the fans in 1996. 

We've been over this big man. 

I'm with you. Milne is a cunt and his legacy is that he's a cunt. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Were you one of the ones supporting the stadium "reverse-protest" proposal 13/14 years ago? I thought it was brilliant, a superb NE initiative and highly innovative. 

I was a 17 year old stoner student in Dundee at that time. I went to the games I could, when I could afford. 

Didn't even know about it, what did it entail?

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No the majority did not and probably still don't know the reality. That was the problem. Obviously by reason of your age you have no idea of the history but the biggest giveaway was the lie he told in 1996 at the Capitol. 

What was the lie?