Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

5 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

Also, did I miss Dubai becoming a country?!  They must be due congratulations for gaining independence from the rest of the UAE.

Not really relevant....the UAE is similar to the UK.... a conglomeration of individual emirates (7 I think) each with their own individual ruler. So like the UK....different rules can/could be applied to each different emirate just as different rules have been applied in each of the 4 Uk countries

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Not really relevant....the UAE is similar to the UK.... a conglomeration of individual emirates (7 I think) each with their own individual ruler. So like the UK....different rules can/could be applied to each different emirate just as different rules have been applied in each of the 4 Uk countries

They keep calling it a country though.  

And I wasn't aware that Scotland had been making any rules for any other autonomous regions of countries.  Do we need guidance on each of the individual 50 US states?!

24 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Slaughtered by the Sturgeonator as well.

Delightful 

Sturgeon is full of SNP shit.   The season should be void for all teams not just the lower league teams, do the premier teams and championship teams have a secret bubble round them that stops them getting covid and spreading it.  Sturgeon and the SFA mafia are in  cahoots.      Sturgeon was rattled on being questioned on the Salmond allegations she started blinking @ 60 blinks a minute a sign of guilt.   This liar is the one supposed to be a leader, and all her SNP happy flappers are being duped.   Cancel the season before clubs are having to field the office staff and fat directors with half their team’s self isolating or on an incubator fighting for life.   

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Sturgeon is full of SNP shit.   The season should be void for all teams not just the lower league teams, do the premier teams and championship teams have a secret bubble round them that stops them getting covid and spreading it.  Sturgeon and the SFA mafia are in  cahoots.      Sturgeon was rattled on being questioned on the Salmond allegations she started blinking @ 60 blinks a minute a sign of guilt.   This liar is the one supposed to be a leader, and all her SNP happy flappers are being duped.   Cancel the season before clubs are having to field the office staff and fat directors with half their team’s self isolating or on an incubator fighting for life.   

Top flight teams can afford to do the testing & distancing etc. The lowers can’t 

Don’t let this get in the way of you SNP hatred though ?

21 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Fuck knows OJJ, you never know where some folk get their info from. Boy could be spot on, I only forwarded it after seeing on P+B. 

I hope it is wrong and they have other players out. Hibs will likely crumble regardless of who it is. 

Hibs' record against the arse cheeks compares pretty favourably to ours....especially against the green and white side

25 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Top flight teams can afford to do the testing & distancing etc. The lowers can’t 

Don’t let this get in the way of you SNP hatred though ?

Sturgeon and Mcinnes should get together both master side trackers and never taking the blame for anything that goes  wrong and full of central belt bullshit.   One hell bent on turning scotland into a. 3 rd world country the other hell bent in turning AFC into a 3 rd division club.  

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 2