Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Mate had got a bet on a hibs -2 @ 100/1 before bookies shut up shop. 
Decent chance that.

Some other fkr on Twitter has a £200 Hibs win @ 7/1 

Not really - the only player missing from the tims side that started v the huns is the keeper I think

6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

13 players quarantining, along with the manager (Lennon) and the assistant (Kennedy).

‘I find it hard to believe their team will be unchanged apart from the keeper.

I've just checked and Bitton and the keeper are the only 2 on the list that started against Sevco.  

I'd agree with @aberdeen1970 - Lennon not being there is a boost for the tim cunts.

Given Celtic battered the huns for most of that game (without scoring obviously) and Hibs lost 3-0, at home in their last game I wouldn't be putting huge cash on a Hibs win.

51 minutes ago, NEM said:

Not really - the only player missing from the tims side that started v the huns is the keeper I think

Depends which list of players that’s supposed isolating.

There are two completely different list doing the rounds that I have seen 

One is very good for Hibs chances, the other is the one I suspect you are referring to

24 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

On Saturday John Kennedy said Shane Duffy "will have to miss the Hibs game because he has left the club's bubble", he flew home from Dubai separately to attend to a family matter.

Shane Duffy has now been picked to play tonight. Surely Celtic haven't fucked another COVID regulation?!

Was also wondering that. Void the game, 0-3 to Hibs.

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

On Saturday John Kennedy said Shane Duffy "will have to miss the Hibs game because he has left the club's bubble", he flew home from Dubai separately to attend to a family matter.

Shane Duffy has now been picked to play tonight. Surely Celtic haven't fucked another COVID regulation?!

Loved Boyzone.