Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The more you see Celtic frittering points away & struggling, the more pissed off you get at the number of shite results we’ve had in the last 6-8 weeks.

Failing to beat Hamilton, Motherwell, St Mirren, Dundee Utd & Ross County, 3 wins in 10 is it?

A great chance to make a serious challenge for a Champions League spot & not likely to come around get soon if we assume the Tims will be better next season.

Fucked up by a past his sell by date McInnes. 

Agreed. We really should be pushing for 2nd place this season. The depressing thing is I can’t even see us finishing 3rd the way things are going and how poor we are. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

Agreed. We really should be pushing for 2nd place this season. The depressing thing is I can’t even see us finishing 3rd the way things are going and how poor we are. 

And Hibs look as though they’ll come out the window stronger (Cadden & Irvine are decent signings), whilst we’re not, with no-one coming in by the looks of it.

We do have a good record playing against Hibs though. 

This season would have been a terrific opportunity to try to split the gruesome twosome.  

Can't see the Tims persisting with Lennon much longer, and all they'll need to do is get a halfway decent manager in to ensure they can spend their way to the top two going forward. 

We always seem capable of blowing these kinds of opportunities. 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

This season would have been a terrific opportunity to try to split the gruesome twosome.  

Can't see the Tims persisting with Lennon much longer, and all they'll need to do is get a halfway decent manager in to ensure they can spend their way to the top two going forward. 

We always seem capable of blowing these kinds of opportunities. 

We’ll probably assist getting the Tims back on track when we play them twice in 10 days at Parkhead. in a few weeks. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Fucking hell, listen to that Martindale cunt.

Nasally weegie, know what a mean big man.

Speaks like dogs bark, hunner miles an hour.

I think he sounds exactly like John Higgins the snooker gadgie. 

I actually enjoyed that game tonight. Farcical conditions, could hardly see the ball or the lines. Shite football all round, but enjoyable. And Scott Brown ?

18 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Twelve points in the next four games are a must.  Motherwell, St. Johnstone and Livi twice.  Cannae see it happening though :(

I think that is alot to ask with recent injuries and an inform livi squad. I think 7 to 9 points is more realistic. Luckily neither hibs or celtic are actually lighting the heather on fire these days either.

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Did Brown forget his invisibility cloak tonight?  Quite incredible seeing him being held to account for once.  Wouldn't have happened if there was still a title race. 

spacer.png

Brilliant photo... love the look on the face, his stupid arms, gormless expression and the vivid red against the falling snow.

Get it right fucking up you Brown.