Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

12 hours ago, Woody21 said:

My understanding is he is called popcorn teeth because he chews tobacco, particularly when stressed and the like.

The Hibs players were well aware of this fact and one particular day when he came into the changing room, don't know if it was after a game or training, he was chomping on the tobacco vigorously and clearly wound up. He basically let rip on the whole squad individually, in particular bad language and in a very aggressive, unprofessional manner. The foreign players, particularly Kamberi, were totally disgusted, and totally unused to such behaviour, and reported Lennon to Dempster. It is not clear if Lennon lost the plot with Dempster too but he wasn't manager of Hibs long after the changing room altercation.

Thanks mate. Appreciated. I accept that there’s probably more that you’re aware of an not divulging, but based on the above, it sounds like he’s had a proper rant at the players and maybe gone OTT. I’m not sure that in itself Is massively out of kilter with football manager behaviour though, Sir Alex included and the infamous hairdryer. Not condoning it and nobody should be verbally or physically abused at work, however, what’s the correlation between the Hibs dressing room point and mental health issues? Apologies if I’m missing the point..

On the WhatsApp video stuff,  accepting that Lennon is a prick and my view of him being a prick won’t change, he’s just pished. The boy filming him is the fud here....Shite state of affairs when you can’t get blootered, irrespective of who you are, without fear of some form of reprisal through social media...

there will probably be a ‘help Lenny’, just giving page formed to address his alcoholism...Prick that he is and always will be, a man reserves the right to dress badly, wear a silly hat and marinate in his own pish at the end of it...

11 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Thanks mate. Appreciated. I accept that there’s probably more that you’re aware of an not divulging, but based on the above, it sounds like he’s had a proper rant at the players and maybe gone OTT. I’m not sure that in itself Is massively out of kilter with football manager behaviour though, Sir Alex included and the infamous hairdryer. Not condoning it and nobody should be verbally or physically abused at work, however, what’s the correlation between the Hibs dressing room point and mental health issues? Apologies if I’m missing the point..

On the WhatsApp video stuff,  accepting that Lennon is a prick and my view of him being a prick won’t change, he’s just pished. The boy filming him is the fud here....Shite state of affairs when you can’t get blootered, irrespective of who you are, without fear of some form of reprisal through social media...

there will probably be a ‘help Lenny’, just giving page formed to address his alcoholism...Prick that he is and always will be, a man reserves the right to dress badly, wear a silly hat and marinate in his own pish at the end of it...

The link between changing room and mental health is when he is chewing tobacco he ain't doing so good mentally, which the players only knew too well.

They felt that he was always an accident waiting to happen.

Much as I cannot stand the bloke he clearly has an ongoing problem that he or his subsequent employers have never managed to successfully address in some shape or form.

Big fuss about nothing. 

Grown man goes out and has too much to drink and has a minor disagreement with one of his mates. 

Scenes that would happen (and a lot worse) 50 times a night in every city in the country when people were allowed out to play. 

Whether Lennon should be drinking or not is another argument but he's a big boy, it's his call. 

40 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

What are the chances Mourinho ends up at Celtic? He's finished as a top level manager now, but that lets him keep his media profile and some involvement in European football.

Celtic couldn't get close to paying him enough to tempt him to move to Glasgow. Just doesn't need the hassle at his stage of his career.

He'll just sit back at one of his houses in the sun, do a bit of punditry at the Euro's and await the Portugal job to become available. Or a megabucks offer from a Chinese club. 

I think Howe will be after the Spurs and Palace jobs before he thinks about Celtic. 

If he doesn't get the Spurs job I think he'll have a huge chance of the Palace gig. 

I don't see him rocking up in Glasgow any time soon.  He's doesn't strike me as the kinda guy that will enter that circus unless he really has to. 

• 5 weeks later...

See Lawwell's hoose has had a fire /explosion.

No idea if accident or deliberate act.

If latter, and linked to Sevco fan or like, then " hoo mama" as Dad would say.  

No-one condones petrol bombing obvs (your honour) and equally one has to be very careful (if one is combustively inclined) about what they read with regards to whether the Arse cheek history 2012-2021 is just the random selection of events they would have us believe or something more 'creative'.

But if one plays with fire with a cultural sport many have trouble distinguishing from life itself maybe one shouldn't be too surprised to smell the whiff of petrol.

Only surprise to me is that Doncaster hasnt found a similar way to be 'retired.'  Job done and all that.

2 hours ago, Henry said:

Weegies love all that gangster shit.

My wife's mate is from Paisley and she had a dispute with a neighbour, the police advised her to fit an anti arson letter box as it is apparently a regular occurrence down that way.

Mailsafe anti-arson letterbox plus

Up until then, I didn't know that such a thing existed.

4 hours ago, Woody21 said:

See Lawwell's hoose has had a fire /explosion.

No idea if accident or deliberate act.

If latter, and linked to Sevco fan or like, then " hoo mama" as Dad would say.  

Na dad didna say it first, it was some athletic guy in mississippi many moons ago. But pops might of bn there then too!! ??

41 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

My wife's mate is from Paisley and she had a dispute with a neighbour, the police advised her to fit an anti arson letter box as it is apparently a regular occurrence down that way.

Mailsafe anti-arson letterbox plus

Up until then, I didn't know that such a thing existed.

I believe you meg. Lived in WOS for a few years when I was a kid (dad's work), and will never forget how tough certain areas could be. Folk in North East live in a cotton wool world in comparison.