Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

31 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

2-1 to Sparta now (deservedly so). First goal Celtic lost was bad defending. Second one absolute comedy.

And aye...Broonaldo is done. If he cares about Celtic at all he really should announce his retirement at the end of the season.

A manager with functioning eyes would drop Brown.
Lennon is a shite manager though.

Fuck knows what level he’ll manage at when (not if) the Tims sack him. 

43 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A manager with functioning eyes would drop Brown.
Lennon is a shite manager though.

Fuck knows what level he’ll manage at when (not if) the Tims sack him. 

I think that time has come, reckon Lennon will be gone by the weekend.

He’ll argue, and maybe with some justification, that he’s won every domestic trophy put in front of him and in the final of another, v lower league dross but there is too much at stake for the JJs to give him any more time.

Imagine living and breathing Celtic and seeing 10IAR as some kinda trophy? Way, way delusional and misdirected and misguided ambition. 

58 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Expect a hun double this year, nightmare. 

they need to sack the ira sympathiser (his only good quality)

Do we (the rest of Scotland) really give a fuck which of the sectarian hate churches finish top anymore?

Either of them since 1985. Embarassing fucking league.

Break the cycle. Tear it all down and rebuild.

27 minutes ago, Mr John said:

Do we (the rest of Scotland) really give a fuck which of the sectarian hate churches finish top anymore?

Either of them since 1985. Embarassing fucking league.

Break the cycle. Tear it all down and rebuild.

Yes, if only as a vague protest against the blue half cheating their way to countless trophies, going bankrupt and then  being allowed to form a phoenix tribute act from the ashes. And then proceed to cheat in precisely the same way that oldco did. The longer newco stayed on zero trophies the better. 

Celtic are a joke this season and it's probably already too late for any new boss to turn things around and prevent sevco winning the league. 

Your point about tearing the whole thing down is valid though. 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I think this really does how show, that for all the cash they have, Lawell really is a penny pincher. Its so obvious that Lennon is done, yet Lawell does nothing.

It's quite funny.

41 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Yes, if only as a vague protest against the blue half cheating their way to countless trophies, going bankrupt and then  being allowed to form a phoenix tribute act from the ashes. And then proceed to cheat in precisely the same way that oldco did. The longer newco stayed on zero trophies the better. 

Celtic are a joke this season and it's probably already too late for any new boss to turn things around and prevent sevco winning the league. 

Not quite yet.

They win their games in hand & they're back to just 5 behind with 3 SEVCO games to come.

I’d say they must win at the Bastard garden though 

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Lezzer Leannee announces she’s leaving Hibs today.  Lawell’s Contract is up at end of this season

2+2=?

Nope......she was a Hun season ticket holder in her younger rug munching days

There had been rumours for a few months all was not well between her and Hibs' Yank owner.

My expectation is that she resurfaces in a few months time, either as MD of sevco or Chief Executive of the SFA

11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

First bit is accurate.  Never forget they welched on 2.5 times the cost of Kingsford and Cormack combined.

Your last point is 9 years too late.

9 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

There had been rumours for a few months all was not well between her and Hibs' Yank owner.

My expectation is that she resurfaces in a few months time, either as MD of sevco or Chief Executive of the SFA

If Celtic came a calling I guarantee she would grab the opportunity with both hands, ex Hun season ticket or not.

Let's be honest, the Tim's are the biggest show in Scotland in her given field and would prove to be the stepping stone to a EPL club in a few years time.

At the end of the day it's not personal, it's business.

57 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

If Celtic came a calling I guarantee she would grab the opportunity with both hands, ex Hun season ticket or not.

Let's be honest, the Tim's are the biggest show in Scotland in her given field and would prove to be the stepping stone to a EPL club in a few years time.

At the end of the day it's not personal, it's business.

I guarantee you England has no interest in her, now or in the future. Even in the lower leagues, far less the EPL. 

I guess we will see about Celtic, but I'm sure it wouldn't go down well with an already pissed off Celtic support who want a new manager, if they were to appoint a died-in-the-wool Hun to some executive position. 

Remember I told you first about the SFA position.....

On 11/27/2020 at 10:06 AM, Ten Caat said:

I see there are reports that she is going to be Chief Executive of Queens Park

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/outgoing-hibs-chief-leeann-dempster-19358506