Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

6 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

I heard that also but you would never guess. I heard him use the term the champions 6 times in 30nins on shortbread radio in a game they weren't even playing in

100% a Dandy. My old work colleague (a a Celtic fan) is best mates with him and said he's a massive Dandy. Think hes just a very excitable commentator, but I do agree he can be annoying 

Btw that 2nd last Hearts open was fucking horrific. Totally bottled it

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fuck Scott Brown, classless cunt in the faces of Hearts players at the end apparently. Someone just put the head on the mutant.

Fuck Celtic

Fuck Hearts, hun bastards 

Thats my take on the Scottish Cup Final. 

Never saw it but cant be surprised, total serpent of a man

What an absolute sickener that is for Hearts. Two good penalty kicks against a young inexperienced goalkeeper away from winning the Scottish Cup which they certainly would have deserved having beaten the huns and Hibs in the quarters and semis. They had a very easy run to the final last year that certainly wasn't the case this year. Very unlucky. But they bottled it when the cup was within touching distance against a Celtic team that is currently all over the place.

That loss will haunt Hearts for years. Not on the Dens Park 86 level but today has to be the most sickening loss they have suffered had since that fateful day. At least they put up a proper fight against them at Hampden which is more than can be said for Aberdeen FC.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

What an absolute sickener that is for Hearts. Two good penalty kicks against a young inexperienced goalkeeper away from winning the Scottish Cup which they certainly would have deserved having beaten the huns and Hibs in the quarters and semis. They had a very easy run to the final last year that certainly wasn't the case this year. Very unlucky. But they bottled it when the cup was within touching distance against a Celtic team that is currently all over the place.

That loss will haunt Hearts for years. Not on the Dens Park 86 level but today has to be the most sickening loss they have suffered had since that fateful day. At least they put up a proper fight against them at Hampden which is more than can be said for Aberdeen FC.

All true Shinniesta... but fuck Hearts.

Horrible set of supporters. 

• Upvote 6
7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

All true Shinniesta... but fuck Hearts.

Horrible set of supporters. 

Very true Westhill. But the supporters of both the ugly sisters are far worse. 

I guess I'm just putting myself in the Hearts fans shoes. We would all be absolutely sick tonight so I can't help but feel a tad sorry for them. I just can't stand Celtic or the huns. 

Just now, Shinniesta said:

Very true Westhill. But the supporters of both the ugly sisters are far worse. 

I guess I'm just putting myself in the Hearts fans shoes. We would all be absolutely sick tonight so I can't help but feel a tad sorry for them. I just can't stand Celtic or the huns. 

Agree with that too. 
They should’ve won it in extra time from what I saw.

The black lad whose name I don’t know missed two great chances. 

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agree with that too. 
They should’ve won it in extra time from what I saw.

The black lad whose name I don’t know missed two great chances. 

Hearts should have won today which will make the defeat all the more painful. Even when we lost 2-1 in the SC final 2017 to a last minute goal the truth is that goal had been coming we were hemmed in our own half hanging on for the last half hour. That wasn't the case today. Hearts should have won.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
11 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

Hearts should have won today which will make the defeat all the more painful. Even when we lost 2-1 in the SC final 2017 to a last minute goal the truth is that goal had been coming we were hemmed in our own half hanging on for the last half hour. That wasn't the case today. Hearts should have won.

It actually looks remarkably simple to beat Celtic these days.  Their wingbacks are really poor defensively and the lads in the back three don't look comfortable at all.  I've seen Celtic a lot this year and it's clear that there is plenty of opportunity to get in behind their wings backs and if you pressurise their back three, they fold like a deck of cards.  They are hopeless from set-pieces too... so hesitant and the players don't seem to know their roles.

How to make sure you lose to the current celtic team: Derek McInnes-style - give them heaps of respect - sit back and play on the break.  Line-your team up to defend against their perceived strengths, rather than exploiting their glaring weaknesses. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Sonoftherock said:

It actually looks remarkably simple to beat Celtic these days.  Their wingbacks are really poor defensively and the lads in the back three don't look comfortable at all.  I've seen Celtic a lot this year and it's clear that there is plenty of opportunity to get in behind their wings backs and if you pressurise their back three, they fold like a deck of cards.  They are hopeless from set-pieces too... so hesitant and the players don't seem to know their roles.

How to make sure you lose to the current celtic team: Derek McInnes-style - give them heaps of respect - sit back and play on the break.  Line-your team up to defend against their perceived strengths, rather than exploiting their glaring weaknesses. 

Spot on. This Celtic team are so vulnerable when you attack them. Sitting off them doesn't work we saw that in the first half yesterday. As soon as Hearts pushed further up the park and had a proper go putting them under pressure their weaknesses became very apparent they can't even deal with free kicks or corners they were clueless trying to defend them. They don't have a dominant number 1 GK and the whole defence is just so hesitant they are all over the place. They have already conceded 40 goals in only 28 competitive games this season. 

Their players are massively lacking confidence and clearly struggling to deal with the increased pressure that is on them this season. They were 100% there for the taking both yesterday and in the semi-final. The fear of not achieving the supposed holy grail of 10 IAR appears to be crippling their players.

6 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Robbie Neilson quote from yesterday.

"We looked at the last 12 games Celtic had played and the last teams that had taken points off them or beaten them had played a back five with three in the middle to try and shut it off.

"We did that and even in the first-half we knew they were going to have loads of possession but apart from a wonder goal and and a penalty they didn't have anything else.

"We know at half-time if we got a bit closer to them in the midfield and started making tackles and were a bit more snappy we would shut them off and get opportunities and we managed to do that.

"The game plan never changed but we were just more aggressive to get after them.

"We were a moment away from winning it and when you play Celtic you know you are going to get opportunites. They have possession and put it side to side but we defended well and we knew we would get chances to score a goal.

"We get back level and even when we conceded in extra time we get back into it. I wasn't here last year but I don't think they would have come back from that but they are doing it now.

So basically get into their faces and play higher up the park.

If only we had done that consistently over the last 6 years we might have had another couple of trophies in the cabinet.

34 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

"We looked at the last 12 games Celtic had played and the last teams that had taken points off them or beaten them had played a back five with three in the middle to try and shut it off.

"We did that and even in the first-half we knew they were going to have loads of possession but apart from a wonder goal and and a penalty they didn't have anything else.

"We know at half-time if we got a bit closer to them in the midfield and started making tackles and were a bit more snappy we would shut them off and get opportunities and we managed to do that.

"The game plan never changed but we were just more aggressive to get after them.

"We were a moment away from winning it and when you play Celtic you know you are going to get opportunites. They have possession and put it side to side but we defended well and we knew we would get chances to score a goal.

"We get back level and even when we conceded in extra time we get back into it. I wasn't here last year but I don't think they would have come back from that but they are doing it now.

If only we had done that consistently over the last 6 years we might have had another couple of trophies in the cabinet.

Celtic have better players than us and a better squad... if they play to their capabilities they'll beat us.  However, there have been occasions over the years, when they've struggled... at present and during the Ronny Deila years for example.  We were never brave/smart enough to exploit them on those occasions.  We needed to be ready when we've had our chances... and we've never been up to it.  It's enormously frustrating.  

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

I disagree - teams could barely lay a glove on the team that Rogers built. Delia and this mob, yes, get stuck in.

Predictions for 2021 :

1) Popcorn Teeth will eventually get sacked. Conceding at least two goals in ten of the last 15 matches is total shite no matter the team, let alone one half of the arse cheeks.

2) Scott Broon will get what's coming to him via a challenge from an opposition player, which will end his top flight career. He has so many enemies it absolutely could be anyone that inflicts the challenge?

On 12/20/2020 at 7:01 PM, Millertime said:

His commentary must be really minimum if its just stats, a few minutes of silence then stats 

To be clearer, he will comment on a move and when it fizzles out instantly give 2 or 3 meaningless stats , back to some commentary , back to 2-3 more stats. 

He doesn't stop for breath. He must have a list of about 70-80 stats for each game he commentates on the speed he fires them out.

I liked Archie McPherson and didn't think much of Montford.

I always remember when Charlie Nicholas burst onto the scene and McPherson was always waxing lyrical about how good Charlie was.

At an Ibrox game, McPherson was commentating and said that the Rangers fans were trying to get behind their team, he shuts up for a second and all you hear is "Archie sleeps wi Charlie, Archie sleeps wi Charlie".

TBF to old Archie, he just chuckled a bit and carried on commentating.

8 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Montford > MacPherson

Old shredded wheat head could never disguise the inbred hunnishness in him. Entirely fitting that his hair matched the colour of the sash his father wore

Indeed.

Macpherson also, unsurpisingly given his staunch hun credentials,  is a rabid, unionist fucktard who went around the doors at the 2014 indyref, terrifying pensioners into the no vote by lying and scaremongering on their doorsteps about losing their pensions.
Funnily enough which was, and still is, the shittiest pension in the developed world.

That's if you include the UK in the developed world.

Developing backwards may be more appropriate.

Servile, cretinous, Scotland hating, biscuit heeded piece of hun shite.