Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Lennon woulda got the bullet* weeks ago if they'd had a replacement at agreeable expenditure. Poundland economics is calling the shots there.

* yes I'm aware, but am I fuck avoiding well worn phrases on account of the overly-offended.

I’ve nae idea who they would look to to replace Lennon.

‘who would be their best realistic target

Eddie Howe was available and still is. Was up playing golf just a few weeks ago too with Lawwell. He'd be a helluva lot more expensive than Lennon but still  a good bit cheaper than what they were forking out for Brenda.

I suspect their preferred route to go down was hope Lennon could somehow turn things round but if, as has proved now, he couldn't then at least he's stayed around long enough so that any new incumbent doesn't take the blame for losing 10IAR.

4 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

They lucked oot with Rogers - very capable coach at a discount at the time. Not a chance they'd match the likes of Rogers demands now. I've nae interest in who they do hire either to be honest. Fuck em 

Also a coach who was given huge sums to spend again after they tightened the belts relatively speaking with the norwegian twat

15 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

How laughably bad is that Shane Duffy cunt. Looks like somebody you’d see on a Sunday morning playing down at inverdee. Internationalist and English premier league player no less. 

. They might well be forced into playing him. Jullien is apparently out for 3-4 months. What is certain is that they won't be converting Duffy's loan permanently in the summer. And Ajer has made no secret he wants out. I think they'll put in an offer for McKenna in the summer. Probably cost them £7 million plus now...they could have had him for half that from us 6 months back

54 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

I detest the huns more than celtic, so I hope UEFA step in and do them both for illegal stuff. We finish third, but are promoted to first.

I do hope the huns implode, some clogger snaps ryan kent for a laugh.

I fully agree with this and it is truly sickening for them to have this advantage.

Icannot see how Celtic will recover this season. If they did though it would be wonderful to see the Hun Orcs do their nut in

On 1/2/2021 at 9:40 AM, Woody21 said:

Note, in a time when money is tight and the country is in lockdown, these totally insensitive arseholes are planning a winter training camp in Dubai after the arse cheek's derby.

Really hope that Nippy insists that they quarantine upon their return and that the league awards points for unfulfilled fixtures to their opposition.

Otherwise it would be yet another case of one rule for one and another rule for the rest of us?

If we are about to be subjected to even tougher lockdown measures later today wouldn't let these tinky, insensitive bastards back in the country without a period of quarantine first.

High time examples were made of folk who bend or break rules that, hopefully, the majority follow ?

Celtic have three games still to play, and had a free week this week. One of those games could have been played tomorrow or Wednesday, the league fixture as normal at the weekend then the second outstanding fixture played next midweek. 

They should have been told to stuff their trip and get on with getting the league back on track.

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A punishment from who, seeing as the football authorities agreed it, even moving the Tims fixture (without the permission of the opposition!) back 2 days? 

Okay so they won’t get a punishment because it was approved previously but the wording from the government just puts the league in a negative spotlight again. 

44 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Celtic have three games still to play, and had a free week this week. One of those games could have been played tomorrow or Wednesday, the league fixture as normal at the weekend then the second outstanding fixture played next midweek. 

They should have been told to stuff their trip and get on with getting the league back on track.

Agreed, and all footballers like it or not are role models to young kids They should be doing fucking webcams and saying to wear masks and follow the rules, nae fucking off to Dubai when everyone is housebound nae even sure if they’ll have a job come April.