Jump to content
Bobby Connor

Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I think what gives folk that impression is that they seem to give us a 3-0 horsing every 4-5 games. 

Yep.  When they do beat us it's usually 3-0.  Strange anomaly. 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, and Andy Ritchie seemed to score the winner against us every time. 

I did like Andy Ritchie. Used to stroll through games and then pull something out of his arse. Jim Bett reminded me of him a bit but Bett maybe looked more interested. I would have liked to have seen him in a red jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

I did like Andy Ritchie. Used to stroll through games and then pull something out of his arse. Jim Bett reminded me of him a bit but Bett maybe looked more interested. I would have liked to have seen him in a red jersey.

Bett is the best dons midfielder I've seen.  

*never saw Strachan 

Share this post


Link to post

Different players but I would pick Strachan every day. I loved Jim Bett as a player, mind. Definitely Top 5. Would Weir be classed as a midfielder?

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

Different players but I would pick Strachan every day. I loved Jim Bett as a player, mind. Definitely Top 5. Would Weir be classed as a midfielder?

Winger. 

Share this post


Link to post

I know someone that was at Morton and roomed with Ritchie. Liked a pint. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I know someone that was at Morton and roomed with Ritchie. Liked a pint. 

What about Ritchie,  did he like a pint as well? 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh ho - see you later popcorn teeth haha

 

Prick

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, I was wrong about Nisbet. He looks decent. 

At least you admit it without making excuses.

He’s been very consistent regardless of opposition when fit

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, I was wrong about Nisbet. He looks decent. 

He looked fucking shite against us.

Celtic have been the architects of their own downfall. Lego muncher giving away a ridiculous penalty that their keeper saves but their defence...Ajer in particular...are still sleeping and Hibs score the rebound. Second goal just horrific defending all round

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He looked fucking shite against us.

 

Aye but I've watched him in a lot of their other games and I think he's been good for the most part. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hibs holding on would be a terrible result for us. Draw would be acceptable. 

Meanwhile sevco are sitting popping the champagne corks

Share this post


Link to post

You lucky sods, they are as pish as I have seen a celtic team since the days of andy Payton and was it michael Slater, funds straight from the biscuit tin.

The longer scott brown plays the better, he's always been slow but now he's is double slow. Gutted we never beat them. Love to be in the champions league and I hope our team get the seriousness of covid, we could have pittodrie decked out in champions league insignia.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

You lucky sods, they are as pish as I have seen a celtic team since the days of andy Payton and was it michael Slater, funds straight from the biscuit tin.

The longer scott brown plays the better, he's always been slow but now he's is double slow. Gutted we never beat them. Love to be in the champions league and I hope our team get the seriousness of covid, we could have pittodrie decked out in champions league insignia.

Stuart Slater, Poofter Payton, Rudi Vata,  Carl Muggleton, Wayne Biggins, 

Some Tim side that!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Stuart Slater, Poofter Payton, Rudi Vata,  Carl Muggleton, Wayne Biggins, 

Some Tim side that!!! 

Oh jesus that was indeed a horrific Tim's team, fucking hilarious 😂😂 just a pity our brilliant team at that time were robbed of trophies by the cheating hun bastards

Share this post


Link to post

Jackie jackanofski, I'm not looking his name up, he was a shining light in an absolute dearth of footballers. He did like a night out in the weege as well.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

Jackie jackanofski, I'm not looking his name up, he was a shining light in an absolute dearth of footballers. He did like a night out in the weege as well.

Willie Falconer a redeeming feature in that side too

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Stuart Slater, Poofter Payton, Rudi Vata,  Carl Muggleton, Wayne Biggins, 

Some Tim side that!!! 

that's what happens when you appoint managers who think that English football is the be all and end all. They sign utter dross believing that they'll stroll it up here then wonder why their team gets pumped week in week out. We had similar with Porterfield a few years earlier. Tom Jones...Gary Hackett....Keith Edwards 🤮

Even the 2 Nicholas' couldn't do much with that pile of shite holding them back

Share this post


Link to post

Popcorn teeth, or chewing tobacco teeth to be accurate, is unlikely to last in post until Xmas.

Fit a shame🤣

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like they’ll be handing the huns the title at this rate.

Hilarious that Lennon and Brown are fucking up their coveted 10 in a row, but I’d still prefer the huns to never win anything ever again.

Edited by Andy_123

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Popcorn teeth, or chewing tobacco teeth to be accurate, is unlikely to last in post until Xmas.

Fit a shame🤣

It is a shame.

They might then get in a good manager - when Delia got sacked they brought in Rodgers who’s a very good manager/coach.

Lennon must stay. 

The obvious down side is that SEVCO will win their first title. It’s in the bag already. 

Share this post


Link to post

Seen some chat on Twitter about Gordon Strachan going back with Scott Brown as assistant? That would be utterly mental, probably a worse move than keeping Lennon.

Hope they do it.

Share this post


Link to post

Lennon will be gone before Christmas. the huns doing so well is probably more important than what the celtic results are.

Share this post


Link to post

Are they not trying to get Ernie Wise from Bournemouth?  i mean Eddie Howe?

I will probably get some grief on here but i hope to fuck they turn it around so the plastic huns don't win the league.  i hate them both along with Hearts, Hibs Dundee Utd, St Midden, Livingston, Murderwell, St Johnstone, Hamyton, Ross County and any other side.  Just dont want that minks winning anything soon.

 

Edited by jamiesd

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...