Sign in to follow this  
tup

Mcinnes To Hibs?

I'm on about the fact that Hibs want McInnes as their new manager and have approached us to speak to him.

Comprendez?

I would think that Shiels , the Oaf, and paul Hartley would be the front runners,

however I know Strachan has always said it's his ambition to manage Hibs since he was a boy though whether now is the right time I am sceptical

I would think that Shiels , the Oaf, and paul Hartley would be the front runners,

however I know Strachan has always said it's his ambition to manage Hibs since he was a boy though whether now is the right time I am sceptical

He's earning more than twice the amount he'd earn at Hibs now & only a part time gig.

So hibs apprroched us whilst there own manager is still in place, and asked for ours.

Tup, you win the award for the biggest pile of shit I've ever read.

Congrats.

So hibs apprroched us whilst there own manager is still in place, and asked for ours.

Tup, you win the award for the biggest pile of shit I've ever read.

Congrats.

Earth to bonzo!

Hibs manager is not still in place.

If Hibs were willing to pay another club in Scotland compo for taking their manager, then it'd more than likely be ICT, or maybe Motherwell.

Nae chance would they got after McInnes & McInnes would not leave Aberdeen to go to Hibs either, where as Butcher & McCall would likely see Hibs as a step up.

Whatever, I've got the inside track on this.

Same source that tipped you off about Adams to us?

nobody believes your pish on this but your lame efforts are getting plenty response, so credit there

I'm on about the fact that Hibs want McInnes as their new manager and have approached us to speak to him.

Comprendez?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.............................................. :wtf:

And anyone who ends a point with comprendez = bellend!

It won't be shite.

How dare folk get abusive with me for telling the truth.

Words fail me.

I for one won't be sorry to see the back of him, a healthy compo cheque, everyone's happy.

Shiels to be appointed after the weekend.

Deal done ages ago, he's apperently been at loads of Hibs matches recently.

Think this is Tup's wishfull thinking so he can promote the cause of his soon to be unemployed messiah Adams.

Why would McInnes leave a bigger club, sitting second in the league, and with an admittedly great chance of silverware in his first full season... why would he consider going to Hibs?

This doesn't sound accurate at all, tup.