Mcinnes To Hibs?

tup

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words.

Block function.

If what tup has to say is so monstrously offensive or aggravating to any of you then you can put him on block... you'll never see his posts again, aside from when someone quotes him.

Another seemingly insurmountable problem solved by Kelt.

problem-solved.png

People who use block function, assuming it exists, or worse, pretend that they have certain posters on block in order to avoid getting their arse felt and their noses bloodied, are not real mannies. Da listen to that fud.

Two words.

Block function.

If what tup has to say is so monstrously offensive or aggravating to any of you then you can put him on block... you'll never see his posts again, aside from when someone quotes him.

Another seemingly insurmountable problem solved by Kelt.

problem-solved.png

Thought I'd better quote this up for the benefit of those that currently have you blocked.

People who use block function, assuming it exists, or worse, pretend that they have certain posters on block in order to avoid getting their arse felt and their noses bloodied, are not real mannies. Da listen to that fud.

I still have MT blocked & it's made reading most threads a lot better.

Folk still quote him though, so he does still filter through more times than I'd like but on the odd occasion that I need a little MT fix on a derailed thread & he hasn't been quoted up I will sometimes view his post anyway & then instantly regret it.

Thought I'd better quote this up for the benefit of those that currently have you blocked.

Unfortunately there are a number of people who absolutely should have me blocked for the sake of their own mental health... but they don't.

Maybe they don't know about the block function, maybe they can't figure out the massively complicated process of clicking a button that says 'Block User', or maybe they just have a bizarre need for conflict in their life...

Whatever the reason, I can also understand people not wanting to block me. You wouldn't strip the engine out of a Ferrari just because you didn't like the noise it made.

:king:

I still have MT blocked & it's made reading most threads a lot better.

Folk still quote him though, so he does still filter through more times than I'd like but on the odd occasion that I need a little MT fix on a derailed thread & he hasn't been quoted up I will sometimes view his post anyway & then instantly regret it.

I do not understand why anyone would block anyone. If you don't like what one poster says most of the time, this doesn't mean he might not come out with something worthwhile once in a while.

What's the advantage? I just don't believe it. I think it's a lie. Some cunts are cowards and take tinternets way too seriously. That's a given. No right thinking man ever put a cunt on "block" ever. Fatshaft did. Look at the state o yon cunt.

For Kelt...:-).

I use it for Harcus...no one else.

Well, at least that was fairly innocuous greeting from him this time, the sort of thing that can be dismissed without a second thought.

The last time someone highlighted one of his posts to me he was talking about my 6 year old son.

Certainly an eye-opening insight into the mental health of Rocket Scientist.

• Admin

Sake.

Next time i have to pull abusive and/or off topic posts from here i'll just remove the thread completely instead.

Whilst the pub section is given pretty much total leeway in going off on tangents, the football sections should have some semblance to the topic.

I'd like to remind people about rule 10:

10. Do not reveal personal information of other forum users such as names and personal conversations.

for the reason the last few posts were removed.