Mcinnes To Hibs?

tup

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Tup, insofar as I believe he has genuinely heard something which he deems worthy of sharing. It does seem fantastically unlikely, but I for one would appreciate hearing a bit more about the source etc.

Please don't fall into his trap, however pathetic, childish and attention seeking it may be. This is complete and utter bullshit of the highest order and does not even merit anyone with half a brain cell debating.

Look at me, yes me..... I'm Tup you see.

You are very angry...are you very small?

The only thing small around here is yours and Tup's self esteem (and obvious IQ). Such a need to seek attention with provocation of this highest order (your constant reference to our manager as a hun) and Tup making up playground story after playground story.

The two of you deserve each other, you seriously do.

tup if what you say is from a reliable source and proves to be of foundation do you think he would seriously consider leaving a side on the up to go to a side that is just trundling along.

I believe infrastructure wise i.e training facilities, stadium etc Hibs may well be ahead of us also wages wise I can see us being on a par.

for me I think it's a non story but I am interested to know whether McInnes has given Hibs encouragement, wheteher AFC have quoted a fee to release him so I am happy fro you to continue to post the latest chief

Oh dear... you're giving his shite bluff legs mate. Don't do it. My 8yr old son could tell you this is a complete fabrication by the 'mark my words' storyteller to end all storytelling!

And you think AFC have had problems over the years.....

• Pat Fenlon Played 87, won 31 - 35%
  • Colin Calderwood Played 49, won 12 - 24%
  • John Hughes Played 54, won 19 - 35%
  • Mixu Paatelainnen Played 62, won 19 - 31%
  • John Collins Played 54, won 23 - 43%
  • Tony Mowbray Played 108, won 52 - 48%
  • Bobby Williamson Played 93, won 34 - 36%
  • Frank Sauzee Played 15, won 1 - 7%
  • Alex McLeish Played 164, won 77 - 47%

And you think AFC have had problems over the years.....

• Pat Fenlon Played 87, won 31 - 35%
  • Colin Calderwood Played 49, won 12 - 24%
  • John Hughes Played 54, won 19 - 35%
  • Mixu Paatelainnen Played 62, won 19 - 31%
  • John Collins Played 54, won 23 - 43%
  • Tony Mowbray Played 108, won 52 - 48%
  • Bobby Williamson Played 93, won 34 - 36%
  • Frank Sauzee Played 15, won 1 - 7%
  • Alex McLeish Played 164, won 77 - 47%
Seen somewhere they've had 10 managers in 16 years. Roughly a year and a half per boss, pretty grim.

Wow, thanks for that. Never knew that they had that sort if cash! Do you know where all of this money has come from?

Not really. I think they have just invested wisely from the sale of Brown, Whittaker and Thompson to the Glasgow clubs. That three made them about 9 million Then Sproule got sold for half a million. Theyve banked a few bucks in the last 6 or 7 years.

my point was just that I have no doubt that McInnes is using AFC as a stepping stone I am certain if at side from the top two riers down south came in for him he would be very tempted.

And indeed the way he comes across and talks to the press is for me often too polished boding the question does he have a hidden agenda here?

is he using the press to come across well to potential suitors, now if I had the choice of the current AFC side or Hibs on footballing ability alone its a no brainer pittodrie for sure.

BUT I would expect Hibs to match us for money and they DID sign Collins fror £200,000 that shows a club with ambition and willing to have a go.

IF this is a story then I would be shocked to see McInnes go but it's football and anything can happen.

Tup is being ridiculed here rightly or wrongly for passing on a story he took be soild on Adams now lets not forget Adams WAS approached by us and we were denied permission to talk to him,

so my question to tup would be to defend your source and reputation what went wrong in the Adams deal was? was there originally an agreement in place with Ross County? what changed if there was? did Adams encourage the approach?

all fair questions Tup that if you answered would give your claims a lot more credence

Tup is being ridiculed here rightly or wrongly for passing on a story he took be soild on Adams now lets not forget Adams WAS approached by us and we were denied permission to talk to him,

so my question to tup would be to defend your source and reputation what went wrong in the Adams deal was? was there originally an agreement in place with Ross County? what changed if there was? did Adams encourage the approach?

all fair questions Tup that if you answered would give your claims a lot more credence

You can't give credence to liars.

This is highly unfortunate. If we can get some compensation cash for this then I suppose it isn't too bad. We could get in Scott Booth? I think he's doing not bad with the Scottish kids. We might be able to get in a few players in in January so it could end up in our favour.

Thanks for the info Tup. I'm not going to embarrass anyone and ask for sources etc. Classified information like this is obviously told in confidence.

Right. Cards on the table time.

I put it to you, that certain posters on this site, are tantamount to enemies of the state. That is, that they are no more an Aberdeen supporter, than John 'Bomber' Brown or Billy "hail hail' Connolly.

Rather than be absorbed in generating positive thoughts, engendering the hopes and aspirations of the success starved, devoted and proud Dons family, they would rather attack at their will, the very men who attempt to restore us to where we rightfully belong.

So rather than pacify their attacks, their skullduggery, and their morose attempt at humour - tell them to get tae fook.

Shape up, or ship out. You're like is not required around these here parts.

Pissoff.

The bookies will not take a bet on this happening.

Ask yourself why.

And everything I've said in the past has been true so put your 'zero credibility' nonsense in your arse.R

I will happily donate £100 to a charity of your choice if McInnes leaves Aberdeen for Hibs. I would like this offer to to be reciprocated in some manner considering the strength of your conventions.

This is the best thread we've had on AFC Chat in months. I've just woken up and spent this past 10 minutes laughing my way through the entire contents. Destined for the classics forum.

If McInnes does leave for Hibs then we are well shot of him. Hibs are an even bigger basket case than we were - sure they've got heaps of money, but I think we have more potential long term (however I don't think McInnes will be here much beyond another year)... and we have a far better team than Hibs do right now. If McInnes leaves for the money then it's a mark of the man.

For what it's worth, I reckon McInnes will become the second manager of The Rangers. He'll get the job at some point next season. McCoist is destined to fail, because he's just a terrible manager. Things will be a lot tougher for The Rangers in the Championship next season, particularly if Hearts are there too. If they show any signs of wavering, they will panic and McCoist will get the bullet. McInnes will be desperate for a homecoming, He's a massive, massive hun, he has that gallusness, a dodgy suntan and 'as wide as the Clyde' banter - he is the perfect fit. However, one thing that might play in our favour is his friendship with McCoist - not sure his loyalty to McCoist would be enough though, as the draw will be very strong.