Mcinnes To Hibs?

tup

Try it yourself.

You won't get a bet on it.

Course you won't, it's mental, sure you would if you phoned up but can't be arsed with that when I don't even want a bet myself

With McInnes being a hun is this some sort of post work funny handshake business you've heard this from?

Can't imagine someone treating such a rumour with credibility if it wasn't

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that after the Ryan o leary situation the oaf will never work again.

I get a feeling Hartley be a real front runner

Butcher won't go it's well known his wife loves it in the highland to muct to move,.

Adams , now that is an interesting one. I have heard on this forum and elsewhere things are not good between the board and Adams jun and senior.

Pissoff.

The bookies will not take a bet on this happening.

Ask yourself why.

And everything I've said in the past has been true so put your 'zero credibility' nonsense in your arse.

Not everything,

I've just received a message to say that the manager of the Dons next season will definitely be Derek Adams.So you can all stop speculating and relax :sherlock:

I say that we just give Tup a break. He isn't one for fishing, and we should trust that he genuinely has been told this. Hibs will be interested in him, how far they go with ths interest is another matter. Honestly can't see Hibs snapping him up from us, we can pay much bigger wages that Hibs, play better football, better quality football, better home and away support, better facility's... the list goes on. They would have to pay off his contract which they will never do. If this happens it would be one of the biggest shocks in afc history. If there was ever a time fir him to leave us for a team like Hibs the it would be anytime but now.

Tup, understand that you don't want to tell us your source but can you tell us if it reliable please pal?

I say that we just give Tup a break. He isn't one for fishing, and we should trust that he genuinely has been told this. Hibs will be interested in him, how far they go with ths interest is another matter. Honestly can't see Hibs snapping him up from us, we can pay much bigger wages that Hibs, play better football, better quality football, better home and away support, better facility's... the list goes on. They would have to pay off his contract which they will never do. If this happens it would be one of the biggest shocks in afc history. If there was ever a time fir him to leave us for a team like Hibs the it would be anytime but now.

Tup, understand that you don't want to tell us your source but can you tell us if it reliable please pal?

Bloody hell.

Holy fuckin crap! You guys giving Tup one nanosecond of attention is just playing right into his hands. The man has a track record for making up complete bollocks (massive investment into AFC, Adams as next boss... blah blah).

Please DO NOT give him any time of day on this thread, or his pathetic sidekick Redstar, whom both insist in calling our ABERDEEN manager a hun.

Fuck off you couple of retards.

Fuckoff yourself.

You're the spanner who said you would never be back after they moved your seat.

Six months later you're giving it yeehah about this, that and the next.

You talk pish in otherwords.

Is that not just implying how much of a true dandy that he is? I'd be pissed if they took my seat and probably say stuff like that at the heat of the moment. I was sitting on the fence but have decided to jump down and say, that you are speaking a load of crap.

Hahahahahahahahaha

tup if what you say is from a reliable source and proves to be of foundation do you think he would seriously consider leaving a side on the up to go to a side that is just trundling along.

I believe infrastructure wise i.e training facilities, stadium etc Hibs may well be ahead of us also wages wise I can see us being on a par.

for me I think it's a non story but I am interested to know whether McInnes has given Hibs encouragement, wheteher AFC have quoted a fee to release him so I am happy fro you to continue to post the latest chief