Mcinnes To Hibs?

tup

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure Monkey I never ask for too much detail.

I'm shocked

This whole thread is then by your own admission a fishing trip based on incomplete information that you didn't even have the decency to clarify.

I thought you were better than that!

Tut tut Tup!

SOTR, fetch the "Ban Hammer"!

I'm shocked

This whole thread is then by your own admission a fishing trip based on incomplete information that you didn't even have the decency to clarify.

I thought you were better than that!

Tut tut Tup!

SOTR, fetch the "Ban Hammer"!

You can't ban purveyors of the truth.

Unless you are Aberdeen Mad.

Milne won't be hard to deal with regarding compo...his legendary love of the quick buck will see him accept the first offer...the boy I heard it off also mentioned the Brooner has been lined up to take the helm until a suitable replacement is found...which is the obvious cloud in the silver lining.

That's why I can never bring myself to praise him, that undercurrent of hunnery is always going to be an issue.

I think him going to Hibs is the best solution for everyone.

Now I really am confused, (not for the first time I confess)

What exactly are you saying is happening here Tup? you've made an awful lot of posts without saying much....

What did your "source" tell you?

You seem to flip flop between positions almost as if you are making it up as you go along.....

Is it your position that Aberdeen have been approached?

Are you saying you have been told McInnes wants to leave to join Hibs?

Have you been told McInnes is going to be the next manager of Hibs?

Come on Tup prove to everyone that you can be right about this, put your big pants on and nail your colours to the mast and state your understanding of the position.

If you're not going to do that then there is no real point in having you continue to post in this thread.

Now I really am confused, (not for the first time I confess)

What exactly are you saying is happening here Tup? you've made an awful lot of posts without saying much....

What did your "source" tell you?

You seem to flip flop between positions almost as if you are making it up as you go along.....

Is it your position that Aberdeen have been approached?

Are you saying you have been told McInnes wants to leave to join Hibs?

Have you been told McInnes is going to be the next manager of Hibs?

Come on Tup prove to everyone that you can be right about this, put your big pants on and nail your colours to the mast and state your understanding of the position.

If you're not going to do that then there is no real point in having you continue to post in this thread.

Why do I need to do this?

I've given you all the information you need.

Fact is McInnes might be the new manager of Hibs.

You just have to take my word for it.

Why do I need to do this?

I've given you all the information you need.

Fact is McInnes might be the new manager of Hibs.

You just have to take my word for it.

Just looking for clarity on the situation, wouldn't want you to be called out as a fisherman simply because you have posted several different positions on the same thread and people are unclear about what exactly you are claiming is meant to be happening.

Redstar has the strength of his convictions and has posted that he has been told that McInnes is on his way and Brown will be the temp replacement, no wishy washy position from him!

I was also wondering if this was from the same source that told you Adams was definitely going to be the next boss? This will help people judge the reliability of the source material.

All of this should be bog standard stuff to be provided from someone eager to provide fellow Dandies with the truth.

As many folk have said Adams was approached before McInnes so a fair person would admit I was correct on that.

How was I or anyone else to know he would turn it down?

Same applies here, it might not happen, but the info is genuine.

I thought it was well established that Adams didn't turn it down and that it was Ross County who denied us the opportunity to speak to Adams. Which they were entitled to do.

Why the fuck is this thread still going?

If this thread had been started by the other resident oddballs Millertime or Rumpus, would anyone have given it a flying fuck?

If Tup starts a 'Ryan Jack to Partick Thistle' thread because he heard it out of his arse, would that reach nearly 270 posts?

I thought Jack signed a new deal.

Seems unlikely Partick would sign him.