Mcinnes To Hibs?

tup

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully this one didnt get off the ground. Either that or it was a shit fishin trip

Deal done for new Hibs manager already should be announced start of the week.

Eh, you think?

I'm sure the feeling is more than mutual.

Anyway, Tup... King of the Exclusives. What time should we expect McInnnes to be unveiled as Hibs' new manager then? An hour or so, before or after Milne announces that AFC have received significant investment, or perhaps a couple of hours before Adams takes the hotseat at Pittodrie?

I'm sure the feeling is more than mutual.

Anyway, Tup... King of the Exclusives. What time should we expect McInnnes to be unveiled as Hibs' new manager then? An hour or so, before or after Milne announces that AFC have received significant investment, or perhaps a couple of hours before Adams takes the hotseat at Pittodrie?

Would probably be a good time to announce the signing of McFadden too.

Thread restored without most of the offtopic stuff.

Isn't it the fact that it's a load of made up pish, 'off topic' in the first place? It's doesn't even merit being a rumour. Most rumours have at least some grounds for suggesting them.

You could easily have just ignored it like the rest of the forum! We all knew it was pish, no point getting your panties in a twist over it.

The rest of the forum ignored it did they? I must need new reading glasses then.

Awa and bile yer heid min.

I was just thinking, nobody actually got suckered into believing this, did they?

No. But how this fantacist is allow to continue to contribute to this forum with his Enid Blyton brand of posting, is beyond me.

Unless the mods on here grow a pair and ban him like what happened else where sadly we're stuck with his sad look at me I need attention mentality!

Fair play to you. That's a crackin post!