Cricket

Eoin Morgan has decided not to play in the IPL this year, great news for Middlesex :thumbup1: .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/26118659

Hopefully be able to mount a serious challenge for the County Championship, and would like a Lords One-Day Final(it`s been too long).

The IPL runs from April to mid May, so even is he went to the IPL, he would not of missed much Middlesex games. Now there is batting position up for grabs for England's test team, he feels he will have a better chance on being selected if he does not go to India.

Some carry on in New Zealand overnight, starting the day effectively 6 runs for 4 wickets in their 2nd innings, Brendan McCullum and Watling scored a 6th wicket world record of 352 runs, with McCullum still not out on 281, 18 away from the New Zealand all time test record score of 299.

Finished the day on 571/6

Got to 302, lovely 4 to take it up aswell then out two balls later, nice 100 from 123 balls for 23 year old Neesham aswell.

aye was good viewing, multiple records broke, first New Zealander to score a triple century, and longest first class innings by a New Zealaner, World records of highest 6th wicket partnership and highest 3rd innings score.

Not since Donald Bradman in 1930s has a player scored a double century in one match, then the next match score a triple hundred, now add McCullum.

aye was good viewing, multiple records broke, first New Zealander to score a triple century, and longest first class innings by a New Zealaner, World records of highest 6th wicket partnership and highest 3rd innings score.

Not since Donald Bradman in 1930s has a player scored a double century in one match, then the next match score a triple hundred, now add McCullum.

New Zealand have got a decent side these days... heard a few people saying they reckon they could go deep at both the T20 and ODI world cups.

New Zealand have got a decent side these days... heard a few people saying they reckon they could go deep at both the T20 and ODI world cups.

New Zealand are serial 1/2 finalists in the ODI WC's, 6 times they have reached them, and with the 2015 competition being co-held in NZ, they will no doubt be there abouts again.

• 1 month later...

Watching the T20 and England are getting raped here, about 5 dropped catches and horrific bowling from most of them, Broad is clueless aswell and you'd think they'd never played in wet conditions before.

3 dropped catches, and you mimicking the commentators about the wet conditions :checkit:

Is it only 3? To be fair they should have had the wicket earlier but then again they got lucky with the first one which never hit fuckall, I'm enjoying this.

Your enjoying England getting pumped, changed your tuney, you used to be vocal in your support of them.

I doubt England will be able to hand the Malinga and Herath, but I think will be closer than expected.

Your enjoying England getting pumped, changed your tuney, you used to be vocal in your support of them.

I doubt England will be able to hand the Malinga and Herath, but I think will be closer than expected.

The stuff with KP made me change my tune, also had backed Sri Lanka to score over 140runs at 1.37 in play and over 160 pre off at 1.9 although it went to 2.24 after early wicket, unlucky not to get over 190 aswell.

Malinga is just ridiculous, can't cope with him at all.

England somehow win, they were 0-2 at the start then morgan and Hales got them back in, Hales ended up with 116 from 64 balls, was on 97 then smashed a 6, followed it up by another then went and hit a 95m 6 to win the match with 5 balls left and them needing 6 for the win.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, brilliant Hales, and good knock from Eoin !

but why the fuck is that clown Dernbach still playing, and Bresnan`s been crap for a while .

Had to laugh at the sri lankan supporters, they`re either praying or going mental .

They love trying to get on the tele the asian supporters .

England somehow win, they were 0-2 at the start then morgan and Hales got them back in, Hales ended up with 116 from 64 balls, was on 97 then smashed a 6, followed it up by another then went and hit a 95m 6 to win the match with 5 balls left and them needing 6 for the win.

Sri Lanka were doomed the moment you backed them.

Dropped the clown finally and still got stuffed,

resign broad you ain`t a captain .

Dernbach is the clown I take it? He had such a poor tournament, Jordan looks a good player with a bright future, Broad hasn't done enough either, think he's only bowled two overs when it's actually mattered and been needed.