Champions League

On 9/19/2023 at 10:10 PM, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

3-1 flatters Man City. Red Star goalie made a howler. I really hope City get binned in the quarter finals. 

Celtic, 2 red cards, what a fuck up of a performance.

Good result for Newcastle, 0-0 with Milan. Did well, nothing spectacular, Milan pissed about too much.

I prefer the Europa League, it's the best, most fun. Champions League is just too flouncy, slick, Europa and Conference are grittier, less predictable. They remind me of old school Euro cup clashes, where mental shit happens.

Lets just see what mental shit we come up with tonight then - canne imagine we will be either flouncy or slick, so mental it is

• 2 weeks later...

An absolute world-class performance by Højlund undone by that bumble-fuck goalie. He's all over the place. Wrong style of goalie (adventurous clumsy sweeper-keeper) for Man Utd who prided themselves on having astounding keepers over the past 30 years. Fans will be going apeshit...

https://twitter.com/search?q=onana&src=typed_query&f=media

Yup!

14 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

That Man Utd goalie Onana is FUCKING SHIT.

You'll see what I mean when the highlights are uploaded.

He's a fucking mongo. Defence is comical, too.

Drop that cunt from Cameroon, too.

Aye but he's brilliant with his feet don't you know. Can ping passes all over the park.......albeit a lot of the time its just back to the centre circle for the restart.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Aye but he's brilliant with his feet don't you know. Can ping passes all over the park.......albeit a lot of the time its just back to the centre circle for the restart.

That's the thing - he is useless at hoofing even a semi-decent clearance/pass and when he tries to activate   René Higuita mode, it's more like René from 'Allo 'Allo.

One of my heroes, a true legend of the Game...