Out Of Contract

56 minutes ago, NEM said:

Cunt will probably sign for Killie and score on Saturday

Who is going to risk signing him given his injury history of the past 18 months? The only way I can see it happening now is if he agrees to a pay-as-you-play contract.

I suspect we will have had to pay up his contract until the end of the year to get him out the door but far better that than having him hanging around stealing a wage from us until next summer.

2 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

The Soul Eight, soon to be seven. Fa's next. Devlin then possibly McKenna for a fee.

Bryson will sign for Killie after Saturday's game and we'll sign Findlay from Killie after McKenna is sold to the English Championship, Stoke?

Bryson is obviously based in Ayrshire so Killie and Ayr would be the favourites?

I cant' see him signing for an artificial pitch club. That would be madness - to sign up for 60% of games on astro.

Someone shit like Motherwell?

Be surprised if he signs for Killie they are well stocked in midfield and recently re-signed Mulumbu. Plus the artificial pitch won't be ideal for someone with his injury history.

Whoever signs him is taking a big risk. But you have to think he has something lined up if he's keen to move on now considering the high wage he will be on here.

12 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

We've wasted so much money on guys like this lately (Forrester, Gleeson, Bryson, Tansey) - who is accountable for this?  Dread to think of the actually figure we've thrown away! 

Look around at other clubs, we have a much better success rate than most with transfers. 

Bryson was a bit unfortunate. Injuries have fucked him here and it hasn't worked, cut our losses. 

• Upvote 1
  • Admin
13 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

We've wasted so much money on guys like this lately (Forrester, Gleeson, Bryson, Tansey) - who is accountable for this?  Dread to think of the actually figure we've thrown away! 

Jimmy had his Tambola.

McInnes has his Magical Mystery Injured Journeyman dartboard.

e43544e59b3d75c2d0a3261666d7268c.md.png

• Upvote 3
  • Admin
2 minutes ago, mike1234 said:

Harsh on Hoban. He’s the best defender we have; a proper quality player. Hope he manages to stay fit and get a food run of games ??

I mean it's kinda the point of the Dartboard.

You throw a bunch of darts at a target and eventually you'll get one that comes good. Lots of bloody darts though.

• Upvote 1

January 2021

Tommie Hoban

Ryan Edmondson - on loan from Leeds United

Marley Watkins - on loan from Bristol City

May 2021

Tomas Cerny

Shay Logan*

Andrew Considine*

Michael Devlin

Ash Taylor

Connor McLennan

Ethan Ross

Scott Wright

Miko Virtanen - on loan to Arbroath

Curtis Main

Niall McGinn

Bruce Anderson

May 2022

Funso Ojo

Ryan Hedges

Dylan McGeouch

Jonny Hayes

Sam Cosgrove

May 2023

Scott McKenna

Dean Campbell

Matty Kennedy

May 2024

Joe Lewis

Ronald Hernandez

Ross McCrorie***

Lewis Ferguson

* Club hold one year option

*** On loan until May 2021

• Upvote 1

One scratched off the 2021 list. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple more are moved on this month, and a couple get contract extensions to reduce the May 2021 list down a bit.

Over the last 2-3 years the club having been trying hard to put a stop to 5-10 players be out of contract with a month of the season to go.

5 minutes ago, RUL said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Shay signed a 1 year extension which would take him up to 34.

It makes sense for him to stay as he is still contributing, settled in aberdeen and even started his plumbing business.

Can we justify having Logan, Hernandez and McCrorie who are all senior players who can play at right back?

McGeouch has also played at right back for Hibs. McInnes was claiming the other day Hoban can play full back. Virtanen still on the books too.

Whatever happens I think they'll probably hold off until March-April time to look at our options on Logan and Considine.